This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 12

18 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
12 April, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! April 12

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
Lurker
12 April, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

Good afternoon strela

Don't worry I'm not going to ask about multi account abusers, like eugenia said algorithm is on the way.

I noticed that there is a lot of players that have x:?? y:??  as coordinates, are the development team aware of this 

and have a fix  or are they ghosts that can't be removed?

UTC +1:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 April, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC

Lurker said:

Good afternoon strela

Don't worry I'm not going to ask about multi account abusers, like eugenia said algorithm is on the way.

I noticed that there is a lot of players that have x:?? y:??  as coordinates, are the development team aware of this 

Hi, Lurker! I'm glad to see you again :) 

The matter is that players get coordinates after completing a certain Quest (build the very first Unit following the Tutorial Missions). If they skip this step, they don't get coordinates (however, we have all information about their accounts in our database). 
UTC +2:00
John A Strider
12 April, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

Hello all,

just wondering how much time it takes before abandoned bases are removed from the map ?  (player does not log in anymore)

where can I find detailed information on how to acquire 'new' Black Sites ?  (do they spawn random ? )

thank you
Lurker
12 April, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC

Eugenia Miallsura said:

Lurker said:

Good afternoon strela

The matter is that players get coordinates after completeing a certain Quest (build the very first Unit following the Tutorial Missions). If they skip this step, they don't get coordinates (however, we have all information about their accounts in our database). 

And glad to see you, hope you are well.  :-D      

ah so those players can play normally but choose not to, because i assumed  the empty coordinates were for players that had been inactive for a really long period like 3 months or so. Since the ones i saw were through members list of alliances  complaining of missing leaders/members.

Thanks for answering this, i was curious.

UTC +1:00
benjaminberry75
12 April, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
Are developers working on adding higher level ops as I'm right now topped off at 100?
UTC +6:00
benjaminberry75
12 April, 2017, 1:52 PM UTC
I accidentally kicked a commander, is there any way I can get him back without having him wait 7 days?  Felt bad as my chubby fingers hit wrong button as I was trying to promote him. Ugh...
benjaminberry75
12 April, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC
I was also wondering if it's possible in future that they will allow us to add more annexes to be built more than four.  RSS are becoming so important as I grow and yet still need my defense annexes out there..
benjaminberry75
12 April, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
Last question, I have been active on daily and weekly quests but will probably not hit the monthly weekly payout as I can't build armour attack troops so it kinda phnishes me from obtaining reward when I've worked soon hard on others.  Kind of takes fun out. Maybe changes in future?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 April, 2017, 1:58 PM UTC

John A Strider said:

Hello all,

just wondering how much time it takes before abandoned bases are removed from the map ?  (player does not log in anymore)

where can I find detailed information on how to acquire 'new' Black Sites ?  (do they spawn random ? )

thank you

Hi!

This information is not disclosed because it can be used for abusing alternative accounts. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 April, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
As for Black Sites, they appear on the map from time to time :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 April, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC

Lurker said:

Eugenia Miallsura said:

Lurker said:

Good afternoon strela

The matter is that players get coordinates after completeing a certain Quest (build the very first Unit following the Tutorial Missions). If they skip this step, they don't get coordinates (however, we have all information about their accounts in our database). 

And glad to see you, hope you are well.  :-D      

ah so those players can play normally but choose not to, because i assumed  the empty coordinates were for players that had been inactive for a really long period like 3 months or so. Since the ones i saw were through members list of alliances  complaining of missing leaders/members.

Thanks for answering this, i was curious.

Anytime :) Some Commanders, who understand the relation between Quest and coordinates, use this as a feature :) 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 April, 2017, 2:01 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Are developers working on adding higher level ops as I'm right now topped off at 100?
Hi! We're thinking about it.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 April, 2017, 2:02 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

I accidentally kicked a commander, is there any way I can get him back without having him wait 7 days?  Felt bad as my chubby fingers hit wrong button as I was trying to promote him. Ugh...
No, the probation period can't be skipped. 
John A Strider

ok thank you very much for your reply 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
benjaminberry75 said:

I was also wondering if it's possible in future that they will allow us to add more annexes to be built more than four.  RSS are becoming so important as I grow and yet still need my defense annexes out there..
I'll pass your feedback :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 April, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Last question, I have been active on daily and weekly quests but will probably not hit the monthly weekly payout as I can't build armour attack troops so it kinda phnishes me from obtaining reward when I've worked soon hard on others.  Kind of takes fun out. Maybe changes in future?
No, Black Sites are tricky, but they were designed this way :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 April, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC
John A Strider said:

ok thank you very much for your reply 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 April, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Thank you for chatting with me, Commanders! It's nice to see more of you on the Forum :) 

And the winner is LURKER! Congratulations! :) 

Please PM me your coordinates so I can send you a Reward ;) 

See you! 

1665667 users registered; 33893 topics; 253509 posts; our newest member:pickles_20012002