This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 29

41 Reply
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
Do you have an Avatar in this game and play?
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:17 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

Do you have an Avatar in this game and play?

We have Forum avatars. You can change it in your profile :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

benjaminberry75 said:
It's just more time consuming to ensure breakdown of ops especially when they are same level
If you know how it could be improved, please post your suggestions in Suggestions thread.
Just have them go back to old version where we can see the Avatar in the report and that way not have to open up the report to see which op is which.  It's confusing enough that this takes way to much time and energy that isn't that necessary as majority fail ops as it 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:19 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

benjaminberry75 said:
It's just more time consuming to ensure breakdown of ops especially when they are same level
If you know how it could be improved, please post your suggestions in Suggestions thread.
Just have them go back to old version where we can see the Avatar in the report and that way not have to open up the report to see which op is which.  It's confusing enough that this takes way to much time and energy that isn't that necessary as majority fail ops as it 
Please post it in Suggestions thread.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:23 PM UTC
I've also noticed that since you upgrade, raiding RSS is flawed.  Example. I reconed base, it had 33k fuel, 12k munitions and 11k of rations...Only could get 1628 of fuel?   Made no sense, resent new troops and got less.....
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

I've also noticed that since you upgrade, raiding RSS is flawed.  Example. I reconed base, it had 33k fuel, 12k munitions and 11k of rations...Only could get 1628 of fuel?   Made no sense, resent new troops and got less.....
There can be many reasons for that. Each case should be investigated individually in Support :)
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC
If I use skull ops troops gained from a win, do those troops I won credit the bank?  I know the  troops I used  to win doesn't But do the ones I won and use in  credit the bank?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:26 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

do those troops I won credit the bank? 
All Units do ;)
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:29 PM UTC
Does this version give you credit to the bank when burning troops in skull ops then?  Other versions 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Does this version give you credit to the bank when burning troops in skull ops then?  Other versions 
Skull ops?
Wolfclaw
29 March, 2017, 1:31 PM UTC

Got two questions for you.

1.has anyone at plarium ever thought about adding new units to the game (other than the hellhound) or new buildings or annexes? Or is that classified?

2. Is there a way to get hell hound scout other than buying packs? Because most of us who don't buy packs are at a disadvantage if we can't get them but pack buyers can.

These are interesting questions I would like answers please.
The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:32 PM UTC

Wolfclaw said:

Got two questions for you.

1.has anyone at plarium ever thought about adding new units to the game (other than the hellhound) or new buildings or annexes? Or is that classified?

2. Is there a way to get hell hound scout other than buying packs? Because most of us who don't buy packs are at a disadvantage if we can't get them but pack buyers can.

These are interesting questions I would like answers please.

1) We thought about that, but no decision was made yet.

2) Unfortunately, there's no other way to get it now. 
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:41 PM UTC

One suggestion would be a tourney based on spenders and non spenders class. Separate true players to the coiners in tourney rewards

benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:42 PM UTC
Too many are leaving as this is starting to be coiners only game....Not a game of 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:43 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

One suggestion would be a tourney based on spenders and non spenders class. Separate true players to the coiners in tourney rewards

All players should have the same opportunities. We won't separate them.
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC
I love the daily weekly monthly addition Kudos to plarium as it was much needed to non coiners
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:46 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

I love the daily weekly monthly addition Kudos to plarium as it was much needed to non coiners
I'm glad that you like them :)
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:49 PM UTC
More relocators tourney rewards would be a plus, I've found that more group play in mission with such rewards which I'm sure you guys saw in your 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

More relocators tourney rewards would be a plus, I've found that more group play in mission with such rewards which I'm sure you guys saw in your 
We give players enough relocators already ;)
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

Skull ops?
Yes in regards to skull ops.  Do units burned to win count towards bank? They don't in other versions.  Have they ever considered to have HQ troops lost to be added to the troop bank or B's raids?
1780047 users registered; 48351 topic; 287138 posts; our newest member:hansdowst