This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 29

41 Reply
Strela Alpha
Administrator
29 March, 2017, 12:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 29

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 12:56 PM UTC

Ok. Many questions..Where to start?  Lol..Is there a way that when reinforce ments are sent they don't show up in your base power until they actually arrive. It's confusing when doing ops

UTC +6:00
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC
I've played fb version, but in mobile, is it possible to split bank by bringing bank Exactly to zero rather than adding a lt infantry to break bank?  Does it 
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC
Obviously splitting bank is key to ops success, but does it matter if I'm doing a split from a previous ops versus a reset group of ops on the second half of the split... Does it make an effect?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:00 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

Ok. Many questions..Where to start?  Lol..Is there a way that when reinforce ments are sent they don't show up in your base power until they actually arrive. It's confusing when doing ops

If they're showing in advance, I would say it's a bug. please report it here: https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:01 PM UTC
What level do you have to be to open up the server for 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
benjaminberry75 said:

Obviously splitting bank is key to ops success, but does it matter if I'm doing a split from a previous ops versus a reset group of ops on the second half of the split... Does it make an effect?
Unfortunately, we can't give you any tips about Ops :) It's confidential.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
benjaminberry75 said:

What level do you have to be to open up the server for 
What do you mean by open the server? All servers are available for all players.
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
Yes, since the last upgrade, it now shows the troops in base regarding power, but when actually in the base it doesnt 
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
I sent as and never heard back other than they were looking into 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Yes, since the last upgrade, it now shows the troops in base regarding power, but when actually in the base it doesnt 
I see. Please report it via the link I gave you :) Better with screenshots if you can :)
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:05 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

I sent as and never heard back other than they were looking into 
Oh, so you already reported it :) Then please wait for the results of investigation. If it's a bug, it will be passed to devs and fixed.
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:06 PM UTC
I get the ops , so can you at least answer what the top payout possible in this game is, biggest win I've had was 7million
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

I get the ops , so can you at least answer what the top payout possible in this game is, biggest win I've had was 7million
I don't know what the biggest reward is :)
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC
Since the update now ops is harder as they hide the pic of person represent the ops, hard enough doing ops is it really necessary to make it harder and more confusing?
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:11 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

Since the update now ops is harder as they hide the pic of person represent the ops, hard enough doing ops is it really necessary to make it harder and more confusing?

Why hard?

benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC
I accidentally kicked a member and had to add them back to the team. Any way to override the 7 day period as it's annoying issue that many Marshalls I've worked with have complained 
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:13 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

I accidentally kicked a member and had to add them back to the team. Any way to override the 7 day period as it's annoying issue that many Marshalls I've worked with have complained 
Unfortunately, 7 days probation will remain.
benjaminberry75
29 March, 2017, 1:14 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

benjaminberry75 said:

Why hard?

It's just more time consuming to ensure breakdown of ops especially when they are same level
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:
It's just more time consuming to ensure breakdown of ops especially when they are same level
If you know how it could be improved, please post your suggestions in Suggestions thread.
1663324 users registered; 33851 topic; 252787 posts; our newest member:26rmilam