This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 10

17 Replies
Strela Alpha
10 March, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! March 10

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
Ok..bunch of questions, if i lose 1.4 million in a hq attack, of which 1.2 million was from an op win, how much do i have to put in troop bank ..ball park to get rewards again versus quit game
UTC +6:00
benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Our leader id mia and sick, been 8 days now, why do we have to wait 21days for plarium to make changes when team voted for him to be put in general status for time being.  We lost many players on team due to plarium not helping us fix problem and costing team money and diamonds.  
benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 2:43 PM UTC
You have to tell people how to detect op bank gauge, as sooo many are leaving because ops has changed since last update.  You have to have a safety in place for dedicated players to give them goal or carrot that game can be salvaged..please help dedicated players who get friends and more friends to play...
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Ok..bunch of questions, if i lose 1.4 million in a hq attack, of which 1.2 million was from an op win, how much do i have to put in troop bank ..ball park to get rewards again versus quit game
Hi! I can't disclose the formula of Ops. 
UTC +2:00
benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
Love Andrew, great guy you guyd have, but you guys have to be quicker on the challenges and give rewards quicker to encourage more activity...three weeks is way too long so feesback on fb sites is not worth visiting forums..
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Our leader id mia and sick, been 8 days now, why do we have to wait 21days for plarium to make changes when team voted for him to be put in general status for time being.  We lost many players on team due to plarium not helping us fix problem and costing team money and diamonds.  
That's our rules. You Marshall may be sick and he might come back soon.
benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 2:47 PM UTC
Im ok with not disclosing how to do ops, i get that, but you have to give players a hint to give them hope...thats all im asking for
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

You have to tell people how to detect op bank gauge, as sooo many are leaving because ops has changed since last update.  You have to have a safety in place for dedicated players to give them goal or carrot that game can be salvaged..please help dedicated players who get friends and more friends to play...

Ops are one of the gameplay elements, it's an optional daily in-game activity, in which our players can, but not obliged to participate. Players destroy Ops and receive rewards for their successfull missions. You can try to figure out what's the most effective way to destroy Units at Ops, and what determines the size of your Rewards. But it's not a required condition for Ops raiding.

benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 2:50 PM UTC
Question, is there any way that the troop bank gets a reset, that better way to ask queation on losing 1.2million in hq attack?  Then it will be up to players to figure out how?  Better ?
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Question, is there any way that the troop bank gets a reset, that better way to ask queation on losing 1.2million in hq attack?  Then it will be up to players to figure out how?  Better ?
Commander, you should build your strategy regarding Ops basing on your experience. 
benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
A group has targeted my team, is there a way to hide from them as when i change name and location, they can still detevt me from messages or past attacks.  Any way to get around that, maybe a witness protection program??hah
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

A group has targeted my team, is there a way to hide from them as when i change name and location, they can still detevt me from messages or past attacks.  Any way to get around that, maybe a witness protection program??hah
No, you just can relocate your Base. And ignore the mail 
benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
Also, suggestion. On tourneys, when tourney is over itd be nice to be able to ss the final standings...it stinks when you win, but cant share with team 
benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC
Can you give best tip on how to hide from 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

Also, suggestion. On tourneys, when tourney is over itd be nice to be able to ss the final standings...it stinks when you win, but cant share with team 

Can you please specify your idea in the Suggestions thread - https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc-mobile-warfare/suggestions/ ? Thanks!

benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
-69, -87 is my base...d
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 March, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

Thank you for conversation, Commander BENJAMINBERRY75!

As a real gentleman, you didn't leave a Lady alone 

See you!

1776584 users registered; 47892 topics; 285570 posts; our newest member:Commander 2815082