This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 24

26 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

NIKIS  WORDS:  IT IS important you  engage in new operations only after you have completed previous ones,,,can you elaborate on this by giving an example please?  Is she refering to previous night ops, versus ones added back in? Or something else?  
It means that you should do Ops one by one, like level 10,11,12 and so on, not level 10, then level 50, then level 11. 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Are developers considering a tact to be able to copy conversation messages and input them into a translation app? Example russian message on my phone does not allow me to copy to google translate?  
This suggestion is under the discussion. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:13 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Is there a special troop or machine that acts as a universal equalizer to reset the troop bank?
No. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:13 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

What determibes when new backsites are to be opened up, 
There are discovered on the map from time to time. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:15 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

Outside of these questions, very happy with the game, except raiding if difficult unless you buy packs as ports are sooo expensive but so necessary to make the game soooo much fun.  Any thoughts to making it easier for non pack buyers to get these ports by lowering price of ports 1500 diamonds. Gives coiners way to much advantage 

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you like the game! 

Please note that you can earn Diamonds for completing some basic gameplay actions :) 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

Does what you receive in a shipment have any relevance or key to direct you on ops to attack? Or  troop bank 

It's your way in the game to reach answers to such questions :) You can also get in touch with other experienced players on the Forum in order to familiarize with the useful tips :) 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:17 PM UTC

Well, it's time for me to go now.

Thank you for chatting with me, Commanders! And sorry for my late reply, won't happen again!  

Lord benjaminberry75, you're today's winner! Congratulations! Please send me the coordinates of your Base.

See you next Friday!

1721009 users registered; 42453 topics; 270965 posts; our newest member:star6