This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! February 24

26 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
24 February, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
M0rdresh
24 February, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Will you introduce new hero's to choose from?

UTC +1:00
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:04 PM UTC

Hey S.

NIKI stated that in ops, you must finish an op before going to another one to be successful in ops?  Up until i open up maulers, i used a method of breaking down many levels and then winning the largest level and earned big payout.
UTC +6:00
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:06 PM UTC
Now, many high level players are complaining thatbthe ops bank is not working properly or fairly with this random algorithm.  So if  i should only being doing one op at a time?
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
Second question:  is there troop bank reset in one of the 43 ops?  I ask that if i win big payout and then lose that payout in a bs raid, i lose all trooos, only way to revive is spend $300?  Because ops isnt option and rss hiring would take weeks?  Doesnt make sense unless there is op 
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC
There are some special ops where it triggers a victory and wipes out all troops sent EXCEPT One soldier.  Can u elaborate what this significance 
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC
Is there a key in the game to determine the troop 
M0rdresh
24 February, 2017, 2:28 PM UTC

It seems the combat engine favors losses to be near equal regardless of the amount on both sides. Someone with 1200 attack vs a 400 defense, and that's a simple example favoring all other things like research and defences, will win the fight but the 1200 player will lose 400 worth of troops. 

Mathmaticallly this may be correct, or fair, but in real life 1200 troops would obliterate 400. What I mean is that eventhough you have much bigger and heavyhitting army that would annihilate the small force, the losses taken in such situation feel fake or illogical. Any improvement in the works with regards to this?

UTC +1:00
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC
NIKIS  WORDS:  IT IS important you  engage in new operations only after you have completed previous ones,,,can you elaborate on this by giving an example please?  Is she refering to previous night ops, versus ones added back in? Or something else?  
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
Are developers considering a tact to be able to copy conversation messages and input them into a translation app? Example russian message on my phone does not allow me to copy to google translate?  
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
Is there a special troop or machine that acts as a universal equalizer to reset the troop bank?
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
What determibes when new backsites are to be opened up, 
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
Outside of these questions, very happy with the game, except raiding if difficult unless you buy packs as ports are sooo expensive but so necessary to make the game soooo much fun.  Any thoughts to making it easier for non pack buyers to get these ports by lowering price of ports 1500 diamonds. Gives coiners way to much advantage 
benjaminberry75
24 February, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC
Does what you receive in a shipment have any relevance or key to direct you on ops to attack? Or  troop bank 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:05 PM UTC
M0rdresh said:

Will you introduce new hero's to choose from?

Hi! It's possible 
UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:06 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Hey S.

NIKI stated that in ops, you must finish an op before going to another one to be successful in ops?  Up until i open up maulers, i used a method of breaking down many levels and then winning the largest level and earned big payout.
Hi! It's better to do Operations one by one, yes. And from level to level go higher. 
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

Now, many high level players are complaining thatbthe ops bank is not working properly or fairly with this random algorithm.  So if  i should only being doing one op at a time?

Players destroy Ops and receive rewards for their successfull missions. You can try to figure out what's the most effective way to destroy Units, and what determines the size of your Rewards. But it's not a required condition for Ops raiding.

Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

There are some special ops where it triggers a victory and wipes out all troops sent EXCEPT One soldier.  Can u elaborate what this significance 
It's one of the Ops answers that players should find by their own.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:09 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

Is there a key in the game to determine the troop 

All Units (including different modifications) count when you raid Ops. However, please keep in mind that the actual Unit value may differ from your expectations and the info provided by other players in different spreadsheets. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 February, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC

M0rdresh said:

It seems the combat engine favors losses to be near equal regardless of the amount on both sides. Someone with 1200 attack vs a 400 defense, and that's a simple example favoring all other things like research and defences, will win the fight but the 1200 player will lose 400 worth of troops. 

Mathmaticallly this may be correct, or fair, but in real life 1200 troops would obliterate 400. What I mean is that eventhough you have much bigger and heavyhitting army that would annihilate the small force, the losses taken in such situation feel fake or illogical. Any improvement in the works with regards to this?

A battle outcome is calculated as the ratio of the strength of your troops to your enemy's forces. The result will depend on the off / def power of your army and the power of your opponent. Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose the exact formula of an outcome. However, you can always share your suggestions in our thread here - http://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc-mobile-warfare/suggestions/

1666869 users registered; 34007 topics; 253849 posts; our newest member:ayus_1970