This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January 27

13 Replies
Strela Alpha
27 January, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
abhirajjagtap98
27 January, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC

Any plans on developing a feature to change the places of the structures which we hav built!! Means the barracks, amor depot or the suppy depots!!! Not the original placess but only those which we hav placed after construction! 

UTC +8:00
benjaminberry75
27 January, 2017, 3:41 PM UTC
Hey..Im confused when i raid a base, it has 77k rss and only allows me to raid it once, while other temates can do multiple.  It was first time i had hit this base
UTC +6:00
benjaminberry75
27 January, 2017, 3:44 PM UTC
IS every Special Op Technically a Troop Payout reward if done properly?  YOU ike that question..dont you?  
benjaminberry75
27 January, 2017, 3:46 PM UTC

Is there gonna be a price reduction in Ports..1500 diamonds is soo expensive but porting is such a big part of the game...Losing kot of hugher ranked time in members and this is one of most pet peaves

Meathead
27 January, 2017, 5:09 PM UTC
When will there b new blacksites opening up? So many alliance with so few sites!
Meathead
UTC +5:00
slighkat
28 January, 2017, 1:39 AM UTC

Hi,

Is 4 annexes the maximum we can have out at once indefinite, or will we be able to have more then 4 annexes out a time I'm the near future 

UTC +10:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 January, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

Guys let me draw your attention that online chat lasted for 1 hour. Now I will answer all the questions in a standart way.

Community manager
UTC +2:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 January, 2017, 3:20 PM UTC

abhirajjagtap98 said:

Any plans on developing a feature to change the places of the structures which we hav built!! Means the barracks, amor depot or the suppy depots!!! Not the original placess but only those which we hav placed after construction! 

Hi! We aren't planning to allow players to move their buildings because there are exact places for each building at the moment.

Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 January, 2017, 3:22 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Hey..Im confused when i raid a base, it has 77k rss and only allows me to raid it once, while other temates can do multiple.  It was first time i had hit this base
Hi! It just mean that you got a maximum number of resources from this base. There's a weekly limit for Raids.
Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 January, 2017, 3:23 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 said:

IS every Special Op Technically a Troop Payout reward if done properly?  YOU ike that question..dont you?  

That's a good question 

Calculation of the reward is performed according to the special algorithm. Rewards are received according to your losses at previous Operations. After you reach a certain point you get a prize in Units. This is why you do not receive the reward at each operation. It is normal. Units you send to each Operation are counted. You will be given the prize automatically by the system once you hit a certain Operation and receive your deserved bonus.

Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 January, 2017, 3:26 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Is there gonna be a price reduction in Ports..1500 diamonds is soo expensive but porting is such a big part of the game...Losing kot of hugher ranked time in members and this is one of most pet peaves

As far as I know we aren't planning to change a price of Relocators in the near future. It was set according to the game balance.
Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 January, 2017, 3:29 PM UTC
Meathead said:

When will there b new blacksites opening up? So many alliance with so few sites!
We always inform our players by the in-game news about this. Also we post news at forum when new Blacksites appear. Follow the news!
Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 January, 2017, 3:34 PM UTC

slighkat said:

Hi,

Is 4 annexes the maximum we can have out at once indefinite, or will we be able to have more then 4 annexes out a time I'm the near future 

Greetings!

I haven't heared about the new Annexes at the moment, but I'll pass this suggestion to our developers 
Community manager
1778364 users registered; 48095 topics; 286257 posts; our newest member:Castle 1335176