This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 20

17 Replies
Strela Alpha
20 January, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
20 January, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

Hi, guys!

I am waiting for your questions :)

Hope you will enjoy our chat!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
abhirajjagtap98
20 January, 2017, 2:31 PM UTC

How does the bank gets filled up?? The no of troops or the resources we spend on training the troops!!And if i hav lost all my mech. Inf in ops then do we get the rewards troops in mech inf or normal combat troops? 

UTC +8:00
abhirajjagtap98
20 January, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC

As we cannot see all the mission like construction, tech or achievements all at once and also their rewards !! So are y'all planning to do anything that will enable the players to see all the mission so that whatever mission can be done at that moment can be completed nd the rewards can be achieved!! 

UTC +8:00
benjaminberry75
20 January, 2017, 2:40 PM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

Hi, guys!

Im curious to see if Unit bank in special ops is effected by using commandos versus paratroopers, versus marines, versus Grenadiers?  In tech, it takes time to get paratroopers much longer, 
UTC +6:00
Blasphemy
20 January, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC

can we get a faster way to divide raids n scouts? like a tab we can use to separate them

the way it is now is really hard to manage 

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
20 January, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

abhirajjagtap98 said:

How does the bank gets filled up?? The no of troops or the resources we spend on training the troops!!And if i hav lost all my mech. Inf in ops then do we get the rewards troops in mech inf or normal combat troops? 

Hi! Let me draw your attention that Operation rewards depend on your losses. Operations mechanic is a part of the gameplay so we let players figure this out by themselves.

Community manager
benjaminberry75
20 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

abhirajjagtap98 said:

Hi! Let me draw your attention that Operation rewards depend on your losses. Operations mechanic is a part of the gameplay so we let players figure this out by themselves.

NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
20 January, 2017, 2:44 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

can we get a faster way to divide raids n scouts? like a tab we can use to separate them

the way it is now is really hard to manage 

Unfortunately, there is no way to separate your squads. We have discussed this idea with our devs and we decided that it's technically impossible to implement at the moment.
Community manager
benjaminberry75
20 January, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

abhirajjagtap98 said:

Is there a difference in factor using commandos versus paratroopers in building up unit bank?  Seem like paratroopers are harder to reaearch and come to assumptions that they are more valued in Unit 

benjaminberry75
20 January, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

benjaminberry75 said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

abhirajjagtap98 said:

Is there a difference in factor using commandos versus paratroopers in building up unit bank?  Seem like paratroopers are harder to reaearch and come to assumptions that they are more valued in Unit 

benjaminberry75
20 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

benjaminberry75 said:

benjaminberry75 said:also, have they condidered lowering the cost for ports from 1500 diamonds, it really effects the players tgat have great strategy, 

NIKITA METEOR said:

abhirajjagtap98 said:

NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
20 January, 2017, 2:52 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

Yes there is a difference.
Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
20 January, 2017, 2:53 PM UTC
benjaminberry75 said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

Hi, guys!

Im curious to see if Unit bank in special ops is effected by using commandos versus paratroopers, versus marines, versus Grenadiers?  In tech, it takes time to get paratroopers much longer, 
You can send any Troops to Operations. Please, read my comment about the rewards above 
Community manager
Blasphemy
20 January, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

How about tatical unit? 

i miss sending bombs to my enemy lol 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
20 January, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

How about tatical unit? 

i miss sending bombs to my enemy lol 
Probably we will add Tactical weapon in the feature 
Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
20 January, 2017, 3:10 PM UTC

benjaminberry75 just won 2 000 Diamonds for his interesting question! Congratulations!

Please, send your coordinates to this topic so you could be awarded.

Community manager
benjaminberry75
20 January, 2017, 3:41 PM UTC
-591,197 Big Ben 
1780047 users registered; 48351 topic; 287138 posts; our newest member:hansdowst