This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! January, 13

18 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 1:55 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!

Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!

Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!

UTC +4:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Hi, guys!

I am waiting for your questions :)

Hope you will enjoy our chat!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
Siahn
13 January, 2017, 2:03 PM UTC

Hello! I've been playing since December and I love the game. Thanks for this forum to ask questions. I have a bunch to ask. Here is the first one.

When we raid a base, how are the resources calculated that we can take? Is it random or a percentage? Does our squad's carrying capacity impact how much resources are taken from the raid? 

UTC +5:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 2:07 PM UTC

Siahn said:

Hello! I've been playing since December and I love the game. Thanks for this forum to ask questions. I have a bunch to ask. Here is the first one.

When we raid a base, how are the resources calculated that we can take? Is it random or a percentage? Does our squad's carrying capacity impact how much resources are taken from the raid? 

Hi! Glad to hear that you enjoy Soldiers Inc :)

The number of resources that you can get from a Base depends on your Units' capacity, but you can't raid more than 50 000 resources from a certain Base per week.
Community manager
Siahn
13 January, 2017, 2:10 PM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

Siahn said:

Hi! Glad to hear that you enjoy Stormfall :)

The number of resources that you can get from a Castle depends on your Units' capacity, but you can't raid more than 50 000 resources from a certain Castle per week.
I thought this chat was was Soldiers Inc Mobile Warfare? I'm playing that, not Stormfall
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC
Siahn said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

Siahn said:

Hi! Glad to hear that you enjoy Stormfall :)

The number of resources that you can get from a Castle depends on your Units' capacity, but you can't raid more than 50 000 resources from a certain Castle per week.
I thought this chat was was Soldiers Inc Mobile Warfare? I'm playing that, not Stormfall
I am sorry, there are 3 online chats at the moment, so I got confused  I've edited my comment.
Community manager
Siahn
13 January, 2017, 2:17 PM UTC

Question 2: Why does Paratrooper Speed and Paratrooper Hiring Speed tech research have such greatly different times than the other Infantry troop types? To go from level 6 to level 7 takes over 17 hours. Commando, Marine, or Grenadier training times, even at level 11, are only 6, 9 or 12 hours respectively. Is this a bug? If intentional, why are paratroopers so special?

NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 2:21 PM UTC
Siahn said:

Question 2: Why does Paratrooper Speed and Paratrooper Hiring Speed tech research have such greatly different times than the other Infantry troop types? To go from level 6 to level 7 takes over 17 hours. Commando, Marine, or Grenadier training times, even at level 11, are only 6, 9 or 12 hours respectively. Is this a bug? If intentional, why are paratroopers so special?

I haven't heard about it before. I will check it in the game and pass this information to our developers. I would appreciate if you could send a screenshot of Paratrooper's Hiring Speed tech at level 7 and Commando's Hiring Speed tech at level 9.
Community manager
Siahn
13 January, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

NIKITA METEOR said:

Siahn said:

I haven't heard about it before. I will check it in the game and pass this information to our developers. I would appreciate if you could send a screenshot of Paratrooper's Hiring Speed tech at level 7 and Commando's Hiring Speed tech at level 9.

I can't upload pics to the forum here. But here they are on my Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2-c7uS5R5ouSURnUlZTcUNjcUg5NWVCTWU0d3dLQVVTNXVr

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2-c7uS5R5oubzJqdS1hLVNvNWJmeW9mNFEtdmg0Y05TQW9F

Siahn
13 January, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

We can add troops to a cache. Will we ever be able to recall only some of the troops? For example, I want to use offensive troops to take a cache, but once I have the cache, I want to put in defensive troops and recall just the offensive troops.

NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 2:35 PM UTC
Siahn said:

I can't upload pics to the forum here. But here they are on my Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2-c7uS5R5ouSURnUlZTcUNjcUg5NWVCTWU0d3dLQVVTNXVr

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2-c7uS5R5oubzJqdS1hLVNvNWJmeW9mNFEtdmg0Y05TQW9F

Thank you! I will pass this information to our developers. As soon as i get an answer I will let you know.
Community manager
Siahn
13 January, 2017, 2:39 PM UTC

My final questions deal with reinforcements.

If we send reinforcements to another player's base, or if we send them to HQ, do we still pay ourselves for their ration consumption? Or does the recipient?

If reinforcements are posted at another base or at HQ, and they are attacked, can they be revived using Aid Stations?

NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 2:51 PM UTC

Siahn said:

If we send reinforcements to another player's base, or if we send them to HQ, do we still pay ourselves for their ration consumption? Or does the recipient?

If reinforcements are posted at another base or at HQ, and they are attacked, can they be revived using Aid Stations?

Only Troops owner pay for their ration consumption. If these Troops are yours you should feed them. They don't care where they are at the moment exactly :)

You can revive only your reinforcements, it doesn't matter where they are located.

Community manager
Siahn
13 January, 2017, 2:56 PM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

Siahn said:

Only Troops owner pay for their ration consumption. If these Troops are yours you should feed them. They don't care where they are at the moment exactly :)

You can revive only your reinforcements, it doesn't matter where they are located.

If I lose troops at HQ, I can only diamond revive them? I can't resource revive?
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Siahn said:

If I lose troops at HQ, I can only diamond revive them? I can't resource revive?

That's right. Resource revive feature is available only when your Units die on your Base.

Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 3:03 PM UTC

Thanks for your attention, guys!

If you didn't have time to ask a question today, you can do it on the next week!

Community manager
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 3:06 PM UTC

SIAHN just won 2 000 Diamonds for his interesting questions! Congratulations!

Please, send your coordinates to this topic so you could be awarded.

Community manager
Siahn
13 January, 2017, 3:18 PM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

SIAHN just won 2 000 Diamonds for his interesting questions! Congratulations!

Please, send your coordinates to this topic so you could be awarded.

Great, thank you for your time and answers! I am at -582,-69
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
13 January, 2017, 3:26 PM UTC
Siahn said:

It's a bug and we are going to fix it in the next updates.
Community manager
1660498 users registered; 33421 topic; 252361 post; our newest member:Bond Dayanand