This topic is closed

Online chat with Plarium's Community Manager has started! 30.12.2016

11 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
30 December, 2016, 2:01 PM UTC

Online chat with Plarium’s Community Manager has started!


Ask any questions under this post and get immediate answers! The event will last for 1 hour. One of those to ask a question will get 2,000 Diamonds. Take this opportunity to learn more about our plans for the future, game features, and so much more!


Leave your comments to learn more about your favorite game!


UTC +4:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 December, 2016, 2:01 PM UTC

Hi, guys!

I am waiting for your questions :)

Hope you will enjoy our chat!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
MadHatter
30 December, 2016, 2:13 PM UTC

Hi,

Enjoying the game, quite complex.

Are Special ops rewards based on what one can build, in other words, you only get mech if you have a hydraulics bay ?

And can you tell us what is planned for the extra construction slots.

Thanks for your time

UTC +0:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 December, 2016, 2:26 PM UTC

MadHatter said:


Hi,

Enjoying the game, quite complex.

Are Special ops rewards based on what one can build, in other words, you only get mech if you have a hydraulics bay ?

And can you tell us what is planned for the extra construction slots.

Thanks for your time

Greetings!

We don't plan to add free and permanent extra Construction slots, if I understood you correctly.

As for rewards, they are depends on your losses and there is a random factor that is not allowing to receive the only one type of rewards.
Community manager
UTC +2:00
MadHatter
30 December, 2016, 2:45 PM UTC

Hi Nikita,

Thanks for your reply.

I actually meant the 6/7 empty sites in the base.

I understand the losses and random factors of rewards, but I notice the rewards seem to be related also to the level of troops one can build, is that not correct ?

Thanks again
UTC +0:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 December, 2016, 2:54 PM UTC
MadHatter said:

Hi Nikita,

Thanks for your reply.

I actually meant the 6/7 empty sites in the base.

I understand the losses and random factors of rewards, but I notice the rewards seem to be related also to the level of troops one can build, is that not correct ?

Thanks again
Rewards aren't related to the level of Units that were builded.
Community manager
UTC +2:00
MadHatter
30 December, 2016, 2:57 PM UTC

Ok, thanks very much.

As this thread is about future plans for the game, can you tell us what they are ?
UTC +0:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 December, 2016, 3:02 PM UTC
MadHatter said:

Ok, thanks very much.

As this thread is about future plans for the game, can you tell us what they are ?
I have already shared some plans with you, you can find this info here 
Community manager
UTC +2:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 December, 2016, 3:04 PM UTC

Thanks for your attention, guys!

If you didn't have time to ask a question today, you can do it on the next week!

Community manager
UTC +2:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 December, 2016, 3:05 PM UTC

MADHATTER just won 2 000 Diamonds for his interesting questions! Congratulations!

Please, send your coordinates to this topic so you could be awarded.

Community manager
UTC +2:00
MadHatter
30 December, 2016, 3:07 PM UTC

Thanks very much Nikita,

Happy New Year to you all.

My cords are -33, -91
UTC +0:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
30 December, 2016, 3:10 PM UTC
MadHatter said:

Thanks very much Nikita,

Happy New Year to you all.

My cords are -33, -91
I've just sent you a reward. Happy Holidays! 
Community manager
UTC +2:00
1720561 users registered; 42462 topics; 270755 posts; our newest member:rysik831983