Mercenary Rebalance

15 Replies
Strela Alpha
1 November, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC

The Fuel and Munitions Skill values of Resource Mercenaries have been tripled. Take advantage now.

Commander,

Mercenaries of the following types can now help produce and store more Fuel and Munitions than ever before:

- Fuel & Munitions

- Rations & Munitions

- Rations & Fuel

This means that these Mercenaries can now produce and store TRIPLE the amount of Fuel and Munitions that was previously possible. To compensate, the Rations Skill value has been decreased.

You can increase the Level and Class of these Mercenaries to get the most out of their Skills, as well as upgrade their Skill Levels with Skill Cores. Remember that in order to benefit from the bonuses of a Resource Type Mercenary, that Mercenary has to be activated.

Move out, Commander - start collecting and improving Resource Mercenaries today.



UTC +4:00
3
Siahn
1 November, 2017, 3:00 PM UTC

There is now a Temporary Annex Site Unlocker for 5000 diamonds.


How long does the temporary site last?  How many sites does the 5000 unlock? Is it 5000/additional site?


UTC +5:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 November, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC

Siahn said:


There is now a Temporary Annex Site Unlocker for 5000 diamonds.


How long does the temporary site last?  How many sites does the 5000 unlock? Is it 5000/additional site?


Hello, Commander! Once unlocked, a Temporary Annex Site will be available for 30 days. Any type of Annex can be built on it.

UTC +2:00
1
stompys army
1 November, 2017, 3:30 PM UTC
The only reason i even leveled up the rss mercenaries was for rations now they are pretty much worthless to me thanks
UTC +10:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
1 November, 2017, 4:25 PM UTC

stompys army said:


The only reason i even leveled up the rss mercenaries was for rations now they are pretty much worthless to me thanks

Hello, Commander! The Rations Skill value has been decreased because we found the inaccuracy in the game balance. There are a lot of opportunities how to get more Rations in the game, you could use them all. 

Have a great day! 
UTC +2:00
0
sahd
3 November, 2017, 7:28 PM UTC
Super
UTC +0:00
2
wittygamer
Moderator
3 November, 2017, 11:18 PM UTC

sahd said:


Super

thank you for your comments Commander.


-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
Princella 1989
5 November, 2017, 12:37 PM UTC

Hola que tal. Buen dia .

Estoy.  Cansado de repotra que el juego no esta entregando los recuersos delos saqueos estoy disgustado. Con este juego a diario .

E mandado varios repotes y nada tiempo atras no se veia eso mandabas a saquer bases y te llenavas de raciones y con eso podias contratar tropas 

Ahora sino compras pack de diamntes no puedes aser nada no es justo
General
UTC +6:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
6 November, 2017, 3:04 PM UTC
Princella 1989 said:

Hola que tal. Buen dia .

Estoy.  Cansado de repotra que el juego no esta entregando los recuersos delos saqueos estoy disgustado. Con este juego a diario .

E mandado varios repotes y nada tiempo atras no se veia eso mandabas a saquer bases y te llenavas de raciones y con eso podias contratar tropas 

Ahora sino compras pack de diamntes no puedes aser nada no es justo
Hello, Commander! I need more details of your issue. Are you talking about Rations? 
UTC +2:00
0
Siahn
8 November, 2017, 8:20 PM UTC
I also noticed since the update that when we reach a mercenary's maximum level in a class, no gold reward is given out any more.  We used to get 2 gold for leveling up a Class 1 merc, 5 gold for Class 2 merc, etc.  We can no longer get gold through upgrading our mercs. :-(
UTC +5:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
9 November, 2017, 2:16 PM UTC

Siahn said:


I also noticed since the update that when we reach a mercenary's maximum level in a class, no gold reward is given out any more.  We used to get 2 gold for leveling up a Class 1 merc, 5 gold for Class 2 merc, etc.  We can no longer get gold through upgrading our mercs. :-(

I believe this was just a short term deal, when mercenaries were launched..  I remember in the announcement it said something about limited time.  Kind of like a promotion to get everyone using mercenaries when they were released..



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
Siahn
9 November, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC
Maybe give a bar of gold every time a merc does a critical hit... or put in a gold bar as random reward, like contracts or energy.  Gold bars should not only be available through purchases only.
UTC +5:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 November, 2017, 3:43 PM UTC
Siahn said:

I also noticed since the update that when we reach a mercenary's maximum level in a class, no gold reward is given out any more.  We used to get 2 gold for leveling up a Class 1 merc, 5 gold for Class 2 merc, etc.  We can no longer get gold through upgrading our mercs. :-(
Hi! This event will be launched in the near future. 
UTC +2:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
9 November, 2017, 5:07 PM UTC
Siahn said:

Maybe give a bar of gold every time a merc does a critical hit... or put in a gold bar as random reward, like contracts or energy.  Gold bars should not only be available through purchases only.
I dont have any decision making powers... but i like where your thinking is going... =)
-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
Prcommander
15 November, 2017, 3:14 PM UTC
Alina Bright said:

Siahn said:


There is now a Temporary Annex Site Unlocker for 5000 diamonds.


How long does the temporary site last?  How many sites does the 5000 unlock? Is it 5000/additional site?


Hello, Commander! Once unlocked, a Temporary Annex Site will be available for 30 days. Any type of Annex can be built on it.

5000 thousands for a 30 days open site! Ridiculous may I said.
Rafael Diaz
UTC +9:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 November, 2017, 12:58 PM UTC
Prcommander said:

Alina Bright said:

Siahn said:


There is now a Temporary Annex Site Unlocker for 5000 diamonds.


How long does the temporary site last?  How many sites does the 5000 unlock? Is it 5000/additional site?


Hello, Commander! Once unlocked, a Temporary Annex Site will be available for 30 days. Any type of Annex can be built on it.

5000 thousands for a 30 days open site! Ridiculous may I said.
Hello, Commander! If you think it's not profitable for you, you can skip this feature. 
UTC +2:00
0
1783249 users registered; 48652 topics; 288207 posts; our newest member:o0