Nice one PLARIUM
Hard work will give you a succesfull Comander
UTC +8:00
wittygamer
2 October, 2017, 4:34 AM UTC

NASH EAGLE said:

Nice one PLARIUM

thank you Commander

-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
Siahn
9 October, 2017, 3:07 AM UTC

When I go to Activate, and select two resource production mercs with different backgrounds, I receive the warning " The selected Mercenaries have different Backgrounds. You will not receive a Background bonus."

What is the bonus we receive if we do activate two mercs with the same background?

I tried the help but it makes no mention of such a bonus.
UTC +5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 October, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC

Siahn said:

When I go to Activate, and select two resource production mercs with different backgrounds, I receive the warning " The selected Mercenaries have different Backgrounds. You will not receive a Background bonus."

What is the bonus we receive if we do activate two mercs with the same background?

I tried the help but it makes no mention of such a bonus.

Hello, Commander! If you choose two Mercenaries with the same Backgrounds, you'll get 1 Background for your Base. If your Background choice is super effective against the enemy’s Background, you will receive a 25% bonus to your Mercenaries Skills. For example, if the Mercenaries’ Skill power equals 10% and their Background wins, the total Skill power will be increased to 12.5%.

UTC +2:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 October, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
NASH EAGLE said:

Nice one PLARIUM

UTC +2:00
1719156 users registered; 42157 topics; 269852 posts; our newest member:jhon.G