Mercenaries. Overview

32 Replies
NASH EAGLE
2 October, 2017, 12:16 AM UTC
Nice one PLARIUM
Hard work will give you a succesfull Comander
UTC +8:00
3
wittygamer
Moderator
2 October, 2017, 4:34 AM UTC

NASH EAGLE said:


Nice one PLARIUM

thank you Commander



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
1
Siahn
9 October, 2017, 3:07 AM UTC

When I go to Activate, and select two resource production mercs with different backgrounds, I receive the warning " The selected Mercenaries have different Backgrounds. You will not receive a Background bonus."


What is the bonus we receive if we do activate two mercs with the same background?


I tried the help but it makes no mention of such a bonus.
UTC +5:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 October, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC

Siahn said:


When I go to Activate, and select two resource production mercs with different backgrounds, I receive the warning " The selected Mercenaries have different Backgrounds. You will not receive a Background bonus."


What is the bonus we receive if we do activate two mercs with the same background?


I tried the help but it makes no mention of such a bonus.

Hello, Commander! If you choose two Mercenaries with the same Backgrounds, you'll get 1 Background for your Base. If your Background choice is super effective against the enemy’s Background, you will receive a 25% bonus to your Mercenaries Skills. For example, if the Mercenaries’ Skill power equals 10% and their Background wins, the total Skill power will be increased to 12.5%.

UTC +2:00
1
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 October, 2017, 3:01 PM UTC
NASH EAGLE said:

Nice one PLARIUM

UTC +2:00
1
matry68
22 October, 2017, 8:42 AM UTC

Hello for the mercenaries in the daily rewards list, you should add a mercenary because those who can not buy remain stationary and can not evolve to provide a mercenary even at liv 1 we will be happy to thank you

UTC +1:00
1
wittygamer
Moderator
23 October, 2017, 4:11 AM UTC

matry68 said:


Hello for the mercenaries in the daily rewards list, you should add a mercenary because those who can not buy remain stationary and can not evolve to provide a mercenary even at liv 1 we will be happy to thank you

A week or two ago there was mercernary rewards for a tournament.   I received two - three mercernary so from this event.  I would imagine the developers will put this in the loop of tournaments, we will have to keep our eyes open for them :)



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
1
wittygamer
Moderator
8 December, 2017, 5:36 PM UTC

For those interested there is another mercenary tournament going on now!  



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
Siahn
8 December, 2017, 8:00 PM UTC

What's the purpose of a mercenary's "Critcal Strike Chance"?


Every once in a while, when I engage zeppelin targets, the report will say I made a critical strike.  But I get the same XP from the target as a non critical strike, and there's no extra reward or anything. 


And does the "Critical Strike Chance" have any impact to battles when mercenaries are used in squads, or activated in bases/HQs/BSs/caches?
UTC +5:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
8 December, 2017, 11:45 PM UTC

I have not seen where the critical strike is used outside of the zepplin targets but I'll play around and see.. 



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
11 December, 2017, 3:30 PM UTC
Siahn said:

What's the purpose of a mercenary's "Critcal Strike Chance"?


Every once in a while, when I engage zeppelin targets, the report will say I made a critical strike.  But I get the same XP from the target as a non critical strike, and there's no extra reward or anything. 


And does the "Critical Strike Chance" have any impact to battles when mercenaries are used in squads, or activated in bases/HQs/BSs/caches?
Hello, my Lord! Could you please send the screenshots of this issue? Thank you in advance! 
UTC +2:00
0
Siahn
11 December, 2017, 4:29 PM UTC

Alina Bright said:


Siahn said:


What's the purpose of a mercenary's "Critcal Strike Chance"?


Every once in a while, when I engage zeppelin targets, the report will say I made a critical strike.  But I get the same XP from the target as a non critical strike, and there's no extra reward or anything. 


And does the "Critical Strike Chance" have any impact to battles when mercenaries are used in squads, or activated in bases/HQs/BSs/caches?
Hello, my Lord! Could you please send the screenshots of this issue? Thank you in advance! 

Please see below.  Level 24 Technical. First attack is a normal attack. Second attack was a Critical Strike. Same XP. No additional rewards. What is special about the Critical Strike feature?



UTC +5:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
12 December, 2017, 4:19 PM UTC

Siahn said:


Alina Bright said:


Siahn said:


What's the purpose of a mercenary's "Critcal Strike Chance"?


Every once in a while, when I engage zeppelin targets, the report will say I made a critical strike.  But I get the same XP from the target as a non critical strike, and there's no extra reward or anything. 


And does the "Critical Strike Chance" have any impact to battles when mercenaries are used in squads, or activated in bases/HQs/BSs/caches?
Hello, my Lord! Could you please send the screenshots of this issue? Thank you in advance! 

Please see below.  Level 24 Technical. First attack is a normal attack. Second attack was a Critical Strike. Same XP. No additional rewards. What is special about the Critical Strike feature?



Hello, Commander! It was a Critical hit in the battle, it means the Mercenary power was higher on the hit. Unfortunately, in this case, you don't get any extra bonuses like XP or something else, but it's still a useful feature because your Mercenary can kill the opponent faster. 

UTC +2:00
0
1782041 users registered; 48468 topics; 287689 posts; our newest member:Aleks