Mercenaries

Mercenaries

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
Sep 19, 2017, 14:1609/19/17
09/29/16

Mercenaries

Mercenaries

Hire and upgrade Mercenaries to strengthen your Base and armies.

Mercenaries are special Units you can collect and upgrade.

Get started by building the Mercenary Facility. This will be where you manage your Mercenaries.

Here are the main things to look out for:

- Hiring Mercenaries

Sign Contracts at the Mercenary Facility to get new Mercenaries. Each Mercenary has Skills that can help strengthen your army or Base. Upgrade Skills using Skill Cores to improve their bonuses.

Contracts are available in different rarity Grades. These Grades correspond to the Grades of the Mercenaries they grant you. Go to the “Hire” tab for more information.

- Mercenary XP, Levels, and Classes

You can retire unwanted Mercenaries for Mercenary XP in the “Upgrade” tab of your Mercenary Facility. This will increase the Level of a selected Mercenary. You also earn Mercenary XP by engaging Targets.

To increase the Class of a selected Mercenary, you must retire other Mercenaries. A Mercenary can only reach a higher Class once it has reached the maximum Level of its current Class.

Note: Retired Mercenaries will disappear.

- Promotions

Promote your Mercenary so they can reach their full potential. This process requires you to choose a Mercenary to retire. They must be the same Designation and Grade as the Mercenary you wish to Promote.

There are 5 stages of Promotion. Each stage boosts all the Skills of your Mercenary. A Class 5 or 6 Mercenary can only reach their highest Level when fully promoted.

- Strengthening your Base and Units

The “Activate” tab of the Mercenary Facility allows you to activate two Mercenaries at your Base. Your chosen Mercenaries will grant bonuses dependent on their Type. Each Mercenary has different Skills, so choose wisely - your future victories could depend on it.

- Eliminating Targets

Send your Mercenaries to engage Targets to earn Rewards and Mercenary XP. The “Engage” tab at the Mercenary Facility can be used to see all the available Targets.

Note: Your Mercenaries require Energy to engage Targets. This is a new Resource that will be restored over time, or can be recharged instantly in exchange for Gold.

- Building an Army

Send a Mercenary to battle with your Units. Select what Mercenary you send based on what bonuses their Skills will grant. You can choose to send a Mercenary alone, but they do best when leading other soldiers to victory.

- Mercenary Avatars

The avatar frame indicates the Grade of a Mercenary.

• No frame – Grade I

• Green – Grade II

• Blue – Grade III

• Purple – Grade IV

• Orange – Grade V

The stars in the upper left corner of their avatar indicate a Mercenary’s current Class. The icon in the bottom left corner represents a Mercenary’s Background. (Special Forces, Airborne, or Naval Infantry) The number in the bottom right corner of their avatar is the Mercenary’s level. The top right corner will show a number that is the current stage of Promotion of a Mercenary.

Take up the challenge. Hire Mercenaries and start eliminating your enemies.

Tell us what you’d like to see improved or changed in future updates.

One random player who shares their thoughts with us will be given 2,000 Diamonds as our way of saying thanks.

Leave your feedback today and let’s make Selva de Fuego a better place for everyone.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 21, 2017, 09:5309/21/17
Atlicno
Sep 21, 2017, 09:5809/21/17
12/30/16
Need to lower the cost of diamonds and gold cause not every body is rich come on not fare to the ones who can't afford it you going to cause a lot of people to quit playing this game I spent enough already on this game and don't want to keep putting more it to it if u know what I mean 
I think mercenaries are great add on feature to this game 
new update is cool. thanks plarium.
Sep 21, 2017, 10:0009/21/17
10/06/17
Неплохо!!! Но, что т о говорть пока рано, не разобрался ещё.....😋😐😋
Sep 21, 2017, 10:0009/21/17
Yes ill agree with you it is expensive to play this game there should be deals for 1 and 2 pound bundles aswell for tge young ones to get a bundles
Sep 21, 2017, 10:0309/21/17
03/31/17

I like the mercenaries

Sep 21, 2017, 10:0509/21/17
This game so is ok too me there no issues at this time
the new up date are cool
08/08/17
It's an extra sostitution for the nanopacks and like that. But unfortunatelly the update still has a few bugs. Also the merchandisers have a limite though I don't like, that's, that there are limitations about the gold. Would very much see the possibility to exchange diamonds for gold. Cause one little beginners mistake like me and now I'm stuck that I can't upgrade nor contract Merchandisers.
Sep 21, 2017, 10:0809/21/17
06/18/17
Honestly I love this but this update I don't really get it I mean the merc squads are nice and all but I would love to get resources or troops from the blips. The higher the level the more of what ever. I feel like this would be better that boosting army offense and defense capabilities witch I'm not complaining about that part but it's not as good as getting something a bit more powerful or to make us richer (resources). Those are my thoughts about the new update it's been a great game and still is. Keep up the great work and keep it coming with the good updates. Great job loving it so far. 
Sep 21, 2017, 10:0909/21/17
12/13/16
Всей команде плариум привет! Итак первая обнова по изменению операций ужасна, так как невозможно  молодым бойцам качать  уровень  и свои войска через  операции, у меня  половина  альянса молодых ушла, тем более кто-то  качал только пехоту, второе  обновление наёмников я считаю более успешное, но нужны не только  подсказки а ещё  короткий  ролик как к пристройкам, третье  обновление  по стабильности игровой графики вроде работает 
Sep 21, 2017, 10:1409/21/17

Love the mercenary add!! But, maybe add the gold and diamonds in ALL pks and not seperate them so we who aint got alot of money can play without having to buy 2 seperate packs. Also would like to see more or higher time boost in smaller pks as the research and construction TAKES FOREVER once u reach a higher level. The game is awesome and headed in a good direction!!  Keep it up plarium!

Sep 21, 2017, 10:1409/21/17
Estan muy buenos los cambios del juego , pero me gustaria q se pueda reforzar a jugadores q no son de la alianza para poder esconder soldados y salvarlos de ataques , tambien deveria existir un mercado negro donde se puedan comprar por ejemplo misiles por menos diamantes pero q puedan venir fallador por ejemplo q algonos misilles no lleguen A destino o q caigan en alguna base sercana al objetivo ! Y q en ese mercado negro se pueda comprar de todo  trucho !!!
Sep 21, 2017, 10:2709/21/17
12/12/16
Прикольное обновление с наёмниками)
Sep 21, 2017, 10:2909/21/17
Hi 
Sep 21, 2017, 10:3009/21/17
Обновление просто суппер!!!давно ждал что нибудь такого нового
Sep 21, 2017, 10:3909/21/17
03/22/17
verry impresive about mercenary bu please do somethings to improve the game..Give us the chance to reorganize and move buildings in our Base. Tank you
Sep 21, 2017, 10:4709/21/17

I would like to see that when there is a base attacked or scouted in our alliance we can get the report back on which base that is. This makes the communications better that just to keep on guessing. 

I think I speak in the behave of many alliances this way. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.