New Feature: Missiles!

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
May 30, 2017, 09:3205/30/17
09/29/16

Launch Powerful Missile Attacks against Enemy Bases!

Commanders!

The new combat improvement is here: Missiles! Available to all Commanders who reach Level 30, Missiles unleash raw power on the Bases of your rivals and inflict colossal damage.

Any Missile launched will reach its target coordinates in 3 minutes or less. Additionally, your enemy will receive no warning that a Missile is on its way. The element of surprise is on your side!

There are two types of Missile available to you: Storm Missiles, and the heavier Skypiercer Missiles. Both of these models also come in 'Stealth' versions, which utilize the latest technology to cloak your identity – your rivals will never find out who attacked them!

Note: Missiles are single-use – no Missiles will return to your Base after an Attack. The amount of Missile Attacks you can send to rival Bases each day is limited.

You can find Missiles at the Store and as part of special offer packages at the Bank – head over there now and get the upper hand on your enemies today!

Don’t waste time, Commander!

- WSO Command

Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2017, 09:5605/30/17
Wouldn't it be possible to build a building to defend yourself against missile attacks? 
May 30, 2017, 10:4105/30/17
03/01/16
beat_box94 said:

Wouldn't it be possible to build a building to defend yourself against missile attacks? 
We didn't plan to add something like that in the near future. However, we're always open for your suggestions :) 
May 30, 2017, 10:4605/30/17
05/31/17

Radar would be able to detect in coming missles...its wot the are built for...so why all this bs about not knowing if and when you going to get hit. Going to make everyone under paranoia...and bases should be equip with missile defence...this new option is so unfair. You cannot put an offensive weapon in the game without putting in a anti missile defence system.

These missiles would only be for anyone who can afford it.

I don't think you all thought this through before putting it live. 

May 30, 2017, 12:0905/30/17
Jan 9, 2019, 04:42(edited)
01/10/17
I believe the the top tier missel is stealth.
May 30, 2017, 12:3605/30/17
03/01/16
Cmdr Muddog said:

Radar would be able to detect in coming missles...its wot the are built for...so why all this bs about not knowing if and when you going to get hit. Going to make everyone under paranoia...and bases should be equip with missile defence...this new option is so unfair. You cannot put an offensive weapon in the game without putting in a anti missile defence system.

The feature of Missile is its unexpected attack. You just need to learn how to use it smart against your enemies 
May 30, 2017, 13:4005/30/17

Missile defense could be in the form of an annex and not always stop misiles, but sometimes. Upgrading the annex could increase the likelihood that the missile will be stopped. 

Gregory HillModerator
May 30, 2017, 14:1105/30/17
05/30/14
dtriplett02 said:

Missile defense could be in the form of an annex and not always stop misiles, but sometimes. Upgrading the annex could increase the likelihood that the missile will be stopped. 

Thats a very insighful idea... I hope they do take note.. Another annex building could be an alright idea!  Just like how we recently got some Unit Defense/Offense boost annexes.
May 30, 2017, 17:3905/30/17
05/21/19
You turned a p2w war game into a terrorist game.
May 30, 2017, 18:3705/30/17
05/02/17

Undertaker said:

You turned a p2w war game into a terrorist game.

I agree. It is no longer a war game. We no longer know who are the opponents.

With anonymous attacks, you incentive only cowards. But what kind of strategy is this?

May 30, 2017, 20:0105/30/17
May 30, 2017, 20:19(edited)
05/31/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Cmdr Muddog said:

The feature of Missile is its unexpected attack. You just need to learn how to use it smart against your enemies 

How the he'll you can fight smartly against something you can't see..nor clear of who it came from ??? 

That is stupid form of combat in any army.  .wither real life or in game...!!

If there is no missle defence platforms avail.  Common strategy would be to find out who sent it...that needs an Intel unit to gather information. There is none other then the scout. So how...how would YOU learn to defend from it other than using it relentless without...because that exactly will happen...thia is no consequences for anyone to use it...no retaliation to the one that sent it...it

This is just being ridiculous!

You need to put in a suitable def means...or you will be having Everyone shooting at every one and everyone being paranoid....and not trusting even member of your own alliance or coalition....as if we got coalition members atk other coalition members already. 

Fixt

May 30, 2017, 22:0105/30/17
May 30, 2017, 22:32(edited)
Yeah, having the ability to send missiles to members of your own alliance is just a bad and pointless idea.
May 30, 2017, 23:0805/30/17
May 30, 2017, 23:10(edited)
05/31/17

Without any consequences to the users of this missiles ....abuse of it is an inevitable end.  The why it stands it's just designed to irritate the shet out of ppl. 

I'm watching some of my alliance members ...already shooting those missiles at people for the he'll of it..and his reason for attacking them "it looks cool".   WTF?!

YOU people better retract this thing or allow someone to know where it's coming from...

Already was hit by time things 50x and I have lots of enemys...and some of them may not even be my enemy...this is fuked up.

May 31, 2017, 08:1505/31/17

Please  add this into player's combats hiring units

May 31, 2017, 11:3105/31/17
03/01/16
Cmdr Muddog said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Cmdr Muddog said:

How the he'll you can fight smartly against something you can't see..nor clear of who it came from ??? 

That is stupid form of combat in any army.  .wither real life or in game...!!

If there is no missle defence platforms avail.  Common strategy would be to find out who sent it...that needs an Intel unit to gather information. There is none other then the scout. So how...how would YOU learn to defend from it other than using it relentless without...because that exactly will happen...thia is no consequences for anyone to use it...no retaliation to the one that sent it...it

This is just being ridiculous!

You need to put in a suitable def means...or you will be having Everyone shooting at every one and everyone being paranoid....and not trusting even member of your own alliance or coalition....as if we got coalition members atk other coalition members already. 

Fixt

Well, that is the point that you can attack your enemy without fear that he can revenge you :) 
May 31, 2017, 11:3305/31/17
03/01/16
Cmdr Muddog said:

Without any consequences to the users of this missiles ....abuse of it is an inevitable end.  The why it stands it's just designed to irritate the shet out of ppl. 

I'm watching some of my alliance members ...already shooting those missiles at people for the he'll of it..and his reason for attacking them "it looks cool".   WTF?!

YOU people better retract this thing or allow someone to know where it's coming from...

Already was hit by time things 50x and I have lots of enemys...and some of them may not even be my enemy...this is fuked up.

Almost every feature in game has own limits, same case with Missiles. 
May 31, 2017, 12:3305/31/17
01/05/17

I'm assuming my defense annexes will defend such attacks, but plarium, you already enhanced game shift back to coiners..good work! Ridiculous

Jun 2, 2017, 22:2306/02/17
05/31/17

Then make it as a defend item...to intercept incoming units or reinforcements to enemy targets.

That would be kewl blasting them out of the sky before the get to you but since i does so little damg anyways...id use it for that...

Jun 3, 2017, 11:5206/03/17
05/31/17

If none of y'all feel this is still a bad Idea to have no middle def system in this game...

I just got hit by ONE player that shot over 400+ missiles at me and another alliance member. To me personally that player hit me with a combined total of 400 missiles...knocking off 500k in my army strength...now given my total army strength this atk was just a tickle to me. 

Now you do the math 600 diamonds a pop...and that play shot nearly 500 missiles...that like 300k diamond...and he's for certain is not one of the top players in this game...so either he spent all that money just to hit one person ...or he's hacking the game for diamonds. You be the judge at that...

Conventionally I already destroyed all the players units, Annex, and res...and I maxed out in raiding that player...so makes no sense in atk him when he has nothing. 

So my point isthis...atk him won't destroy his missile stockpile...so wot the sense? And that whole time all I can do is just sit there and do NOTHING but watch it! Isn't that proof enough that some thing is wrong here?

Jun 6, 2017, 14:1306/06/17
03/01/16
Cmdr Muddog said:

Then make it as a defend item...to intercept incoming units or reinforcements to enemy targets.

That would be kewl blasting them out of the sky before the get to you but since i does so little damg anyways...id use it for that...

You can always share your ideas on how to make this feature more enjoyable for you :) 
Jun 22, 2017, 18:5206/22/17
03/13/17

Not amuses by stealth missiles . Please remover from the game.