All Categories

Important Update: Reinforcements

Important Update: Reinforcements

Search
Comments
May 30, 2017, 12:4005/30/17
03/01/16
Commanders, this way we're trying to make the game more fair to all of you. If you're in Alliance, why is help of some other players is so nessecery? All players are placed in the same conditions. Despite we understand that addiing this feature requires some changes in your current strategy, remember that from now on many players, which have been abusing this option and attacked you/defended their Bases, won't be able to do that. 
May 31, 2017, 11:5605/31/17
01/05/17

This reinforment idea fixes the Russians and now makes the game play a monopoly for coiners, so how is this balancing the game? I get you want to make money, and we know they do, but long-term, volume will decrease..basic price elasticity folks....

Jun 1, 2017, 09:0306/01/17
03/01/16
It's just one of the actions, which we made for now, to make creating multiple accounts less attractive and useful. 
Jun 1, 2017, 11:2006/01/17
03/21/17

benjaminberry75 said:

This reinforment idea fixes the Russians and now makes the game play a monopoly for coiners, so how is this balancing the game? I get you want to make money, and we know they do, but long-term, volume will decrease..basic price elasticity folks....

Looks like you've noticed a difference since the introduction of allied reinforcements only and that was a little while ago. Given more time there'll be less and less of those people, not necessarily only russian, that were taking advantage with multi-accounts as they abandon them to keep only two and leave the rest as farms.

I understand that people are worried about coiners, thats not going to go away, its the neverending battle that exisits in every game and like perdition said above not everyone gets enough pocket money to keep going all out on this game. 

With more changes coming, lets see what happens.

Jun 1, 2017, 19:1906/01/17
05/21/19

Eugenia, why dont you try playing the game against Russian cheaters? With this Change, you achieved the following: Russian cheaters are still able to attack us using as many different alliances they have created for exploiting the OPs Bug. We, however, are now only able to defend us with what we have in 1 Alliance. Not even friendly allies can help us while any number of Russian cheat Alliances, particularly MVD, grind us down for free.

Jun 2, 2017, 05:5706/02/17
Jun 2, 2017, 05:59(edited)
02/15/16

Is that your game of wallets? This is a shareware strategy! By what right do you call skillful Russian players cheaters? We did not violate anything, no cheats used only ingenuity and ability to play. No one forced you to buy aircraft for money. And it's you who are to blame for the fact that they organized a battle of wallets and not a battle of strategists, throwing everything on the Russians.

это что по вашему игра кошельков ? это условно бесплатная стратегия ! по какому праву вы называете умелых русских игроков читерами ? мы ничего не нарушали никакие читы не использовали лишь смекалку и умение играть. вас никто не заставлял покупать за бешенные деньги авиацию. и это вы виноваты в том что устроили битву кошельков а не битву стратегов свалив все на русских. 

Jun 2, 2017, 06:5506/02/17
02/15/16

Rebel Merc said:

Will again Plarium misses the mark. Instead of dealing with the Russian cheaters who used the ops glitch to build massive alt armies for FREE, armies big enough to bring down the strongest alliances of the game, Plarium instead comes up with and update that goes after those who had spent a lot of time and money developing different strategies to counter the Russian cheaters. Way to tick off your paying customers Plarium but Your paying customers are used to you doing this because it is the same story in the Soldiers PC version for the last 4 years. 

Who told you that this is a bug ops? Maybe you just do not have the mind and the experience of profitable passing ops and so you spend money? Ops for that and created in the game to get a large army. We do not waste time and money? You're mistaken, we also spend our time and money on the game. And more accurately with the charges. We do not violate any rules of the game. Learn to play this game so you do not spend a lot of money

кто тебе сказал что это баг опс ? может быть у тебя просто не хватает ума и опыта прибыльно проходить опс и поэтому ты тратишь деньги ? опс для того и создана в игре чтоб получить большую армию. мы по твоему что не тратим времени и денег ? ты ошибаешься мы так же тратим свое время и деньги на игру. и по аккуратнее с обвинениями. никаких правил игры мы не нарушаем. научись играть в эту игру чтобы не тратить много денег.

Jun 2, 2017, 07:0106/02/17
02/15/16

No limits, limits, reinforcements and missiles will not help you as the Russians think through each time a new strategy for updates and do not run to the ATM. Do not know how to play leave the game if the weakling and do not bother to play the rest!

никакие ограничения, лимиты, подкрепления и ракеты вам не помогут так как русские продумывают каждый раз новую стратегию на обновления а не бегут в банкомат. не умеешь играть уходи из игры если слабак и не мешай играть остальным ! 

Jun 2, 2017, 10:5606/02/17
In this update, was there change to sending recon units?  Can no longer dispatch recon with the capture team to caches, nor send recon to reinforce caches already held?
Jun 6, 2017, 14:1206/06/17
03/01/16

Isildur said:

In this update, was there change to sending recon units?  Can no longer dispatch recon with the capture team to caches, nor send recon to reinforce caches already held?

No, please, contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case for you >> https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Sep 2, 2017, 13:0509/02/17
08/29/17

You said "I rarely have reinforced or sent troops to a non-alliance member or hid them elsewhere. With my alliance we have grown by knowing our limitations and not trying to attack an alliance with power 10x our size." 

Then I  have such question: do those big alliances respond to your reasonable strategy appropriately and leave your alliance  alone or rob your allies  mercilessly? If you say that your small alliance is not attacked regularly I start to suspect that you play another game... 

Little alliance I was with for some days has been attacked twice in couple of days: all members, until there was nothing to grab. I've lost 500k of 650k despite the fact that I only worked on improvements to defense. True, the strength was an effect of execution of  actions suggested by the system and achievements in quests and tournaments - I've spent no diamonds. Nevertheless the attack was unprovoked, and planned (the attacker ported to our island and brought his annexes then repeated attacks starting with our annexes -  to limit own losses). 

This is typical, "normal" situation. I know that "this is conflict oriented game". But mechanisms built-in it reward and encourage unrestricted attacks or simply bullying (BTW one of members of the same team has been blackmailed by a recruiter of an alliance, who required to join them, promising regular zeroing otherwise, and that was after first demo of such treatment).

In this circumstances your statement  cited above can be interpreted only as extreme case  of hypocrisy (I don't allow myself to assume you do not have enough experience to know the realities of the game). You at the Plarium know perfectly well that nothing is to be done if there's no direct financial reward to the company... and to h*ll with players' suggestions and expectations.  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.