Calling all Alliance Marshals!

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
Feb 7, 2017, 16:5502/07/17
09/29/16

We will soon be publishing a new article on the Plarium Blog about how the most successful Alliance Marshals operate! 

To help us write the article, we are looking for expert opinions from the toughest Commanders around. If you are a Alliance Marshal, we would be really grateful if you could answer the following questions:

- How would you describe your leadership style?

- What advice or tips would you give to other Alliance Marshals or people looking to start their own Alliance? 

If you’d like us to include your name and your Alliance’s name in the article, let us know in your comment!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 8, 2017, 03:1902/08/17
01/19/17
I try to make all my members feel as if they have a voice. I think it is very important to respect all ranks and include your active members in decisions that will effect the entire alliance. After all you are a team. Ive found this has gotten me tremendous respect and made my alliance very close
Feb 8, 2017, 08:5402/08/17
03/01/16
Thank you for sharing your advice! 
Mar 9, 2017, 10:4703/09/17
My leadership skills in the game, I feel really confident in. First starting off recruiting other's, I wouldn't waste one second on trying to make the biggest army I could due to the possibility of lack of recourse's. I would concentrate on handling roles for different members. So that when I need something checked into or say I give a command to ? to send 9000 commandos for battle. Who would I give that order to? That's what I'm saying. You got to think and plan ahead just asked if this was a true war we commanded. Commander Zeon--^(Elite Men Z)^.Tags: EMZ.
Mar 10, 2017, 09:3603/10/17
03/01/16
Thank you for sharing your experience! 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.