New Feature: Hero Abilities!

New Feature: Hero Abilities!

Search
Comments
Feb 27, 2017, 11:5502/27/17
NIKITA METEOR said:

Stronger Hero, Stronger Army!

Commander!

You can now use your Hero to increase the power of your army even further! By gaining Experience Points and increasing your Hero’s Level, you will now unlock special Hero Abilities.

Hero Abilities provide a range of powerful Bonuses to Unit Offense, Unit Defense, Unit Carrying Capacity, Bunker Capacity, Ration Consumption, and much more. You can view all of the Hero Abilities available to you by going to the Hero Interface, “Abilities” tab. 

Hero Abilities will be unlocked when you reach certain Levels. You may even find that your current Level has already unlocked certain Abilities. However, if you have not reached the required Level, you can unlock Abilities using Diamonds. To do this, you must have activated a Hero Ability at each of the Levels before the one you are trying to activate. 

Most times you unlock Abilities, you will unlock two at the same time. You can only activate one of these Abilities at once, but you can activate and deactivate Abilities whenever you like. Other Levels contain a single, “Super Ability”, providing your army with two Bonuses at once! Unlock and activate these Abilities for the biggest Bonuses! 

Unleash the power of your Hero now! 

- WSO Command.

Feb 27, 2017, 13:4302/27/17
03/01/16
general krishh said:

I'm playing stormfall,Vikings,and mobile strike.U r the best team.and doing such a big things.We waiting for some interesting upgrades.keep developing the games
We're glad that you like our games! Thank you! 
Feb 28, 2017, 15:4102/28/17
Feb 28, 2017, 15:42(edited)

You need to have male and female avatars for all the heroes. I changed heroes for the new abilities. The heroe is female I need a male avatar. Or you could make male and female versions of all the heroes. I need a male avatar. And I don't think I should have to pay for you. Because you guys should have made it an option.  

Mar 19, 2017, 06:0203/19/17
Shadow72 said:

After all this updates resources runs have become very laggy...

Mar 20, 2017, 08:2103/20/17

Guys, if you have any questions - post them in Game discussion.

If you have any game problems  - post them in Bug reports.

If you have any suggestions - post them in Suggestions.

Closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.