All Categories

Today's question: Why haven't I received my Reward Bundle for the Alliance Mission?

Today's question: Why haven't I received my Reward Bundle for the Alliance Mission?

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
Mar 22, 2017, 20:3103/22/17
09/29/16

You asked, we answered! Today's question: Why haven't I received my Reward Bundle for the Alliance Mission?

Alliance Missions are an essential part of the game. The purpose of these Missions is to reward players for their teamwork and collective strategy.

You can earn up to four Reward Bundles during a single Mission: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.

Bundles are stored in your Inventory, and must be opened within 72 hours of receiving them. After this time, the Bundle will expire and you will not be able to open it anymore.

Unlike individual Missions and Tournaments, Alliance Mission Bundles are given out not when the Mission ends, but at the moment the Alliance fulfills the requirements for each Bundle.

This means you can open a Bundle while the Mission is still in progress.

When the Mission ends, the list of unlocked Reward Bundles is displayed again in the Reward summary - even when a player has already opened all of their Bundles.

If you can't find an earned Bundle in your Inventory, you’ve most likely already opened it.

Leave a commetn if you are ready to take Selva de Fuego with your Alliance!

Views
Comments
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.