Did you want to know how Special Ops work?

22 Replies
Alina Bright
Community Manager
16 August, 2017, 9:41 AM UTC

BPStheGreat said:

The rewards are random but when the payout comes seems predictable. I usually get a good reward right as I kill off the majority of my troops. I can also expect a reward right when I have given the ops back the power I won in my last reward. So if I am rewarded 5 million in reapers 7500 or so of them.. I will need to complete enough special ops to kill 5 million power, be it the reapers I won or other troops.

You could try to calculate your battles and rewards. In this case you can find some regularities :) It will help you to build your strategy. 

UTC +2:00
bagasprasetyoajiaja16
17 August, 2017, 4:48 AM UTC

Last night i lost my 7.5 M of power troops, what happen to spec op? 

I'm starting bored to play this game until my problem clear

UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
17 August, 2017, 11:13 AM UTC

bagasprasetyoajiaja16 said:

Last night i lost my 7.5 M of power troops, what happen to spec op? 

I'm starting bored to play this game until my problem clear

Hi! By completing Special Ops you get some regular rewards and some huge ones. Keep in mind that you get regular rewards almost every successful completion of the Special Ops. And you need to consider these regular rewards when you build your strategy. I think you could ask other players for help. I`m sure that someone has some sort of a strategy for the Special Ops. You also can ask for help on our official forum. There must be players who know how the Special Ops work and how to catch a prize. 

UTC +2:00
1758554 users registered; 46031 topic; 280138 posts; our newest member:nu ahmd