All Categories

OP Tutorial for new players

Search
Jan 5, 2017, 16:2001/05/17
03/27/14

Operations are set like a bank

the more you send to an operation in troops it pays the banking through the resources your troops cost

it's important to not fully take the OP you are attacking, allow your attacks build up the value in your Op's

so when you do finally hit an OP and take it, you get a nice reward

As you can see below, ive added some screen shots

hopefully this will help you 

Every troop you get cost you

the more the troops cost the faster your banking builds up

if you pay like I explained above

*ALWAYS REMEBER -ALWAYS- HAVE FULL CAP IN RESOURCES BEFORE STARTING YOUR OP'S

OR YOU WILL OR COULD GET PAID IN RESOURCES IN STEAD OF TROOPS*

Yellow barring your Op's allows you to bank your dead troop resources, 

this allows you to gain better troops you can't make yet

Build fluff and save troops you can't build 

or least Combat Aviation troops as they are the best troops

Hopefully this explains a lil better to understand a lil more on how to do the OP's

Just remember, each time you get paid in troops/ or resources when hitting OP's you have to pay that back 

so you will have to restart building your bank as above has shown, 

and remember the skull OP's do not work in the same manner as the regular OP's my advice is to stay away from the skulls

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 6, 2017, 09:5201/06/17
Thanks for this useful tutorial, Blasphemy! 
Jan 16, 2017, 01:2401/16/17
01/24/17
Walkthrough talkthrough on video, doing consequetive ops with this tactic would make more sense. How about an RSS chart? I know of ten or more players who have quit the game because of the special ops. 
Jan 16, 2017, 13:5301/16/17

Sparhawk122 said:

Walkthrough talkthrough on video, doing consequetive ops with this tactic would make more sense. How about an RSS chart? I know of ten or more players who have quit the game because of the special ops. 

Hi! Let me draw your attention that rewards depend on your losses. Operations mechanic is a part of the gameplay so we let players figure this out by themselves.

Jan 16, 2017, 16:4801/16/17
03/27/14
NIKITA METEOR said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Hi! Let me draw your attention that rewards depend on your losses. Operations mechanic is a part of the gameplay so we let players figure this out by themselves.

there is some charts out there that players have created, the game is to new for players to come here and share charts, to many alliances wanna jump ahead on the playing field, ask your alliance if anyone has one, if not maybe google like Nikita said, some things are left not said so players can learn and figure things out for them selves 
Jan 17, 2017, 08:5901/17/17
01/24/17
So. People would prefer not to help others. What a nice cozy community. It is a game, crickey. Too bad if other players actually got to have fun if they actually knew what to do instead of poking in the dark. 
Jan 19, 2017, 13:4301/19/17
Sparhawk122 said:

So. People would prefer not to help others. What a nice cozy community. It is a game, crickey. Too bad if other players actually got to have fun if they actually knew what to do instead of poking in the dark. 
You don't have to poke in the dark. Try to ask your Alliance mates so they could share some tips with you.
Jan 19, 2017, 15:0601/19/17
03/27/14

Sparhawk122 said:

the joyance of the game is to be part of an alliance that is friendly and willing to teach each other,

and grow.. This game is about competition and strategy the map is the main prize, and most of the players want it,

Join a team that is willing to work together to figure out the game, don't poke in the dark to much, you might get poked back lol

Jan 27, 2017, 05:5501/27/17
Sparhawk122 said:

I consistently have had my alliance members quit over ops and a good bunch of my members are coiners.. this needs to be demonstrated in some way.. i agree forcing people to "figure it out" makes some sense as you could grow to be OP as hell.. but having people go give their money to GOW or MS is sort of a waste... IMO.. OPS could be broken down and explained a bit better. 
Jan 30, 2017, 14:5001/30/17
TIG said:

I consistently have had my alliance members quit over ops and a good bunch of my members are coiners.. this needs to be demonstrated in some way.. i agree forcing people to "figure it out" makes some sense as you could grow to be OP as hell.. but having people go give their money to GOW or MS is sort of a waste... IMO.. OPS could be broken down and explained a bit better. 
Here you can find one more explanation.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.