EUROPA =10,99 Euros

USA 9,99 USD = 8,16 Euros

almost 30% more expensive, this is a shame

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2018, 17:3802/13/18
03/01/16

Hello, Commander! Since recently iTunes changed the currency conversion rates, the prices in the game for all AppStore users increased. Unfortunately, from our side, we have no influence on such changes. As a result of this situation, players that use Android and iOS weren't on equal footing. In order to keep the game's integrity, we made a tough decision to equalize the prices on both platforms. Hope for your understanding.

Feb 14, 2018, 23:4802/14/18
Feb 14, 2018, 23:49(edited)
11/24/15

but, What are you telling me?

I'm not talking about platforms, I'm talking about price differences between countries, Europeans are taking us for fools and you are discriminating against other countries

the thing is easy, lower prices in euros ... or allow us to pay in dollars ... there are many ways to do it ... with everything you know about programming do not come to me with the story that we Europeans have to pay more because you can not do anything

this is outrageous ... and maybe even illegal

Feb 15, 2018, 09:3302/15/18
03/01/16

dragonxxmusic said:

but, What are you telling me?

I'm not talking about platforms, I'm talking about price differences between countries, Europeans are taking us for fools and you are discriminating against other countries

the thing is easy, lower prices in euros ... or allow us to pay in dollars ... there are many ways to do it ... with everything you know about programming do not come to me with the story that we Europeans have to pay more because you can not do anything

this is outrageous ... and maybe even illegal

Hello, Commander! As I said before, you can meet this differences because of currency conversion which regulates by App Store. Unfortunately, we can't influence this since we don't have any possibilities to do so. In case, App Store increased prices we need to keep the balance between players which play from iOS and Android, thus, the prices for Android players were increased as well. 

I gave an exhaustive answer about this situation for both parties iOS and Android since I don't know what device you use.  

Feb 15, 2018, 12:1002/15/18
11/24/15

I Use Android

But I'm not talking about platforms, I'm talking about the difference in prices when paying with one currency or another

Europeans have to pay in euros and the price of packs in euros is around 30% more expensive than those who pay USD

The solution is easy ... equalize prices in all currencies, so that all citizens of any part of the world pay more or less the same ... for this you should perhaps raise prices in some currencies or lower them in other

But that a player pays 30% more expensive than another depending on the place where he lives is outrageous and if we limited it to my country, it would be unconstitutional

Feb 15, 2018, 13:2702/15/18
Feb 15, 2018, 13:28(edited)
03/01/16

dragonxxmusic said:

I Use Android

But I'm not talking about platforms, I'm talking about the difference in prices when paying with one currency or another

Europeans have to pay in euros and the price of packs in euros is around 30% more expensive than those who pay USD

The solution is easy ... equalize prices in all currencies, so that all citizens of any part of the world pay more or less the same ... for this you should perhaps raise prices in some currencies or lower them in other

But that a player pays 30% more expensive than another depending on the place where he lives is outrageous and if we limited it to my country, it would be unconstitutional

> Europeans have to pay in euros and the price of packs in euros is around 30% more expensive than those who pay USD

It's because of currency conversion, Commander. In this case, we can't regulate prices or change the conversion value. Please let me know if you have questions. 

Feb 16, 2018, 18:5202/16/18
11/24/15

I know you can not regulate exchange prices. What you can do is lower the price of the packages in euros ... but of course, that does not interest you

Feb 20, 2018, 16:1902/20/18
03/01/16

dragonxxmusic said:

I know you can not regulate exchange prices. What you can do is lower the price of the packages in euros ... but of course, that does not interest you

Hello, we can't do that, Commander, unfortunately, this is not our field of responsibility, Store can change the prices.  

Mar 18, 2018, 21:0203/18/18
01/24/17

Alina Bright said:

dragonxxmusic said:

Hello, we can't do that, Commander, unfortunately, this is not our field of responsibility, Store can change the prices.  

Always lying. Plarium control the prices and set the exchange rate themselves through the platform. 

After global exchange Australian pack prices are 30% more expensive in comparison.

Mar 19, 2018, 17:4203/19/18
Mar 19, 2018, 17:42(edited)
03/01/16
Sparhawk122 said:

Alina Bright said:

dragonxxmusic said:

Always lying. Plarium control the prices and set the exchange rate themselves through the platform. 

After global exchange Australian pack prices are 30% more expensive in comparison.

Hello, Commander! All information that was given above is actual information and true information.     
May 27, 2019, 12:1505/27/19
07/08/17
Very dishonest community managers. 
Aug 24, 2019, 21:3708/24/19
07/31/17
Plarium is not dictating the price to the public.  They have made contracts with providers such as Google Play Servies at a specific rate, Google then turns and advertises these packs for Plarium at Googles prices that they seem fit for each area of the world.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.