All Categories

protest

protest

Search
Comments
Dec 8, 2017, 19:5812/08/17
05/02/17

I repeat, stealth missiles are just business. they do not play. I have decided to suspend all activities in the game I will not do anything anymore. no tournaments, no purchases. if I have to play I want to know who my enemy is, otherwise I'll be a passive player in the state. 

if plarium looks at the reports of my purchases, they will understand that they have lost a good customer.

Gregory HillModerator
Dec 8, 2017, 23:4112/08/17
05/30/14

rioma74 said:

brava.. se so chi sono ..posso difendermi. se so chi sono posso attaccarli. ma comunque nn stai dicendo un emerito c...o riguardo alla nostra domanda. invece di scrivere tanto per scrivere .. trovate una soluzione ..altrimenti dovrete chiudere la plarium.. no risposta.. no restituzione del maltolto.. noi non spendiamo piu un euro per il gioco

I personally do not use missiles.. and have not been struck by missiles, therefore I only speak on my experience in the game and on the forums.  If I misspoke I am sorry.  I am trying to present information based on previous functions of the game that players requested reviewed.  The devs are not on the forums, and therefore we ask questions and develop feedback for the developers.

Dec 9, 2017, 18:4012/09/17
07/07/17
My opinion will not be welcomed but I do have the need to provide it. I find that Alinas explanation of the missiles and their meaning is correct. I agree its a war game of strategy and strategy is solving puzzles. Like who would send you an unidentifiable missile. We all have players that we dislike and rank or NAPs prevent direct attack. Stealth missiles provide a means around that. As well as she is correct damage cannot be computed because of technical and experience values. All we can do is look at the offensive value and determine mathematically what damage to our own particular bases may be. But i do agree with Sparhawk to a degree. We should have ant-missile defense systems or units. That is logical. What is ILLOGICAL is 100 STEALTHS being provided to a single player. Its rediculous in concept that theyve been “saving them”. That needs to be investigated. Thank you. 
Dec 10, 2017, 08:3712/10/17
06/12/17
HitSquad said:

My opinion will not be welcomed but I do have the need to provide it. I find that Alinas explanation of the missiles and their meaning is correct. I agree its a war game of strategy and strategy is solving puzzles. Like who would send you an unidentifiable missile. We all have players that we dislike and rank or NAPs prevent direct attack. Stealth missiles provide a means around that. As well as she is correct damage cannot be computed because of technical and experience values. All we can do is look at the offensive value and determine mathematically what damage to our own particular bases may be. But i do agree with Sparhawk to a degree. We should have ant-missile defense systems or units. That is logical. What is ILLOGICAL is 100 STEALTHS being provided to a single player. Its rediculous in concept that theyve been “saving them”. That needs to be investigated. Thank you. 
I agree with HITSQUAD and Sparhawk. On this area needs improvement. A defense system for sure and investigation into someone with lots of missiles. I was hit before with 200 missiles... no way they've been "saving them up."
Dec 10, 2017, 18:2812/10/17
05/11/17
Mi associo pure io alla protesta dei miei compagni Bcy.Non è giusto ciò che fate , mettiamo tempo,soldi e cuore in questo gioco e voi state rovinando tutto.Mi fermo per protesta finché non risolvete !!!
Dec 11, 2017, 16:0712/11/17
03/01/16

Hello, guys! Thank you again for our feedback. Your comments were passed to our team.

Unfortunately, I can't tell what you are expecting from me, guys, because we won't remove Missiles from the game. The Missile is a part of gameplay and strategy and you need to take into account you can be attacked by Missiles. You know how this feature works, you know what you can lose and you can build your own strategy in this case. 

As I said before, there are ways how to save your troops: 

1. You can use Bunker. 
2. You can use Protection item. 

These possibilities will help you save the army and trick the enemy. No one will be satisfied if he/she wastes Missile without any results. Keep that in mind and be 1 step ahead of your opponent. 

As for the Missile description, it will be changed in the near future to give players more information about this feature.

Dec 11, 2017, 16:0712/11/17
03/01/16
LadyStrelaRocky said:

HitSquad said:

I agree with HITSQUAD and Sparhawk. On this area needs improvement. A defense system for sure and investigation into someone with lots of missiles. I was hit before with 200 missiles... no way they've been "saving them up."
Thank you! We'll check it. 
Dec 12, 2017, 02:0312/12/17
01/24/17

Alina Bright said:

Hello, guys! Thank you again for our feedback. Your comments were passed to our team.

Unfortunately, I can't tell what you are expecting from me, guys, because we won't remove Missiles from the game. The Missile is a part of gameplay and strategy and you need to take into account you can be attacked by Missiles. You know how this feature works, you know what you can lose and you can build your own strategy in this case. 

1. You can use Bunker. 

These possibilities will help you save the army and trick the enemy. No one will be satisfied if he/she wastes Missile without any results. Keep that in mind and be 1 step ahead of your opponent. 

As for the Missile description, it will be changed in the near future to give players more information about this feature.

They need to have a proper counter. 

Shielding is not sufficient nor is it fun. 

Dec 12, 2017, 11:2112/12/17
03/01/16
Sparhawk122 said:

Alina Bright said:

1. You can use Bunker. 

Hello! What exactly do you mean, Commander? What counter? 
Dec 12, 2017, 11:2212/12/17
01/24/17

Alina Bright said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Alina Bright said:

1. You can use Bunker. 

A bonus defence system soley for missiles or a anti missile countermeasure just like modern militaries have....

Dec 13, 2017, 14:4112/13/17
03/01/16
Sparhawk122 said:

Alina Bright said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Alina Bright said:

1. You can use Bunker. 

A bonus defence system soley for missiles or a anti missile countermeasure just like modern militaries have....

Hello! If you have exact ideas, please share them with us. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.