All Categories

Where can you find Game ID on Soldier Inc Moible Warfare

Search
Nov 3, 2017, 12:5711/03/17
08/06/17

Hi,

I need to find my game ID to submit a support request. I just can't seem to find Game ID on solider Inc mobile warfare. I click on the cog gear beside chat which takes me to the screen - Guide | Settings | Profile | About. 

1. The guide section has no reference to Game ID. It should have one considering so many people have this problem.

2. The settings screen has the fb and playrium icons besides player name, level and alliance info. Again nothing about Game ID.

3. The profile section shows my registered email account. If I log out and try to login back with plarium id, it simply asks for my email address and password. When I put them I can successfully login to my account. But can't seem to find the id in the format of (pp111222 for plarium.com) or (fb111222 for facebook.com)

4. Under the about section, I see bunch of numbers in the bottom, not knowing which is the Game ID support is referring to? 

5. I would suggest the game developers to add players Game ID under profile for easier access so they can refer that id when contacting support with issues related to gameplay. 

Note - if anyone has a precise answer to my query, kindly comment to this thread along with a screenshot if possible.

Warm Regards,

DDLJ

Views
Comments
Comments
Gregory HillModerator
Nov 3, 2017, 14:2411/03/17
05/30/14

There does not appear to be a player ID per se in the mobile version..

In that box it also states you can place your coordinates, this is the normal way for support and other players in the mobile version to find your base and account.

If it does not accept it in the upper box you can list any details in the description box, ie other ways to identify your account.

Also you can submit support requests in game again as the support center is back online.. Is there anything we can help you on the forums with, or is it a surprise issue only?

Nov 6, 2017, 15:2711/06/17
03/01/16
Hello, Commander! You can PM me and send your coordinates, I'll check your ID. Also, you can use your coordinates to send a ticket. 
Dec 22, 2017, 18:2512/22/17
I have same problem. when i write my cords,  they say it is wrong... lol I did enter them right
Gregory HillModerator
Dec 23, 2017, 10:1512/23/17
05/30/14

IvanaP said:

I have same problem. when i write my cords,  they say it is wrong... lol I did enter them right

If you are having trouble putting them in that box you may include it below in the description box where you state the issue your having.  Game ID or coordinates is not marked as a required item, and therefore you should be able to submit your ticket without filling in that field..

If you have access to get in to game, you may also open support tickets in game :)

We have some knowledge the on the forums as well, when it relates to some issues.. Some we will need to refer you to the support team, ie. Account Issues (logging in), or lost troops as those issues require looking in to the account.. For other issues feel free to give a shot on the forums :)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.