Black site management

4 Replies
Double "D"
3 September, 2017, 11:32 PM UTC
Can the developers add the ability for the Marshall or generals to remove members troops from a black site?  This functionality would be greatly appreciated!!!!
UTC +6:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 September, 2017, 8:17 AM UTC
Double "D" said:

Can the developers add the ability for the Marshall or generals to remove members troops from a black site?  This functionality would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Hi! Why would Marshalls need this feature?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
wittygamer
4 September, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC
Are you trying to remove individual members troops, or something like a mass recall of everyones troops?
-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
corsair396
4 September, 2017, 7:00 PM UTC
Both would be great!
LC Marshall
UTC +7:00
wittygamer
5 September, 2017, 12:23 PM UTC

I can see the upside to this.. as you could remove a member maybe AFK if your trading the black site.  

Is there any other good or bad things we can see as happening if this would be put in to the game?

-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
1699748 users registered; 39641 topic; 264938 posts; our newest member:makoventic