All Categories

Are AA attacks op? Lets discuss.

Search
Apr 1, 2018, 15:0004/01/18

Well recently I've been talking with some of the well known old timers up say of the game. The 1s that been playing since the beginning and I've been playing off and on for 3 years and 1 thing I hear most often is AA attacks are OP. So I thought is ask u guys and give my sound thoughts and opinions on it. So I don't think AA attacks OP but I think the alliances that use them are and are miss using. Okay so what I mean is in old times on a game if u wanted a black site or a lol 15 hq it took weeks if not months of planning bc u know time zones when ur big players are on and having the necessary boost and people on 2 properly execute said attack. Yep its old school but it was also very rewarding. But now with AA attack the precision and planning has been removed. So with AA how they work is a gen or marshal creates a AA attack and alliance members join and they can even apply universal boosts 2 make the attack stronger. So the problem I have with this bigger alliance basically lower there risk unlike when u had 2 hit a target 1 at a time meaning every1 send there own attack u can attack as a coordinated teams plus with 15% to 25% already on ur boosts for it troops /tech. Meaning for a top 50 alliance it would be so simple 2 burn another equal rank or lower and with little risk bc there losses are lowered with each kissing equal amounts about 10 mill each.10 mill isn't a lot now a days as I've seen bigger players burn that much on ops and not be affected.Also there was a glitch were u could set a time limit on when u raid left u could port ur base 2hrs away from the target and give about a hour for ur members 2 join. How much planning does it take 2 send message saying yeah guys at noon u will have a hour 2 join this AA. Of course this was when AA was a new feature that's not as bad. But my most problem is when u abuse them I was inspired 2 wrote thus post after I saw a top 100 alliance burning a lol 8 hq with a AA attack I won't say there name but that's just disgusting. Idk why the did it maybe they wanted every1 2 get PVP do but it still doesn't change the fact that there picking on lower alliance with OP attacks. But in closing I don't think AA attacks are OP I think there unbalanced but no game breaking or OP they give smaller or bigger alliance a new tactical advantage and the ability 2 work past time zone and other issues. I love being on the right side of a AA. But I think we all hate getting hit with 1. Thanks for reading and I love 2 hear u guys thoughts.

Views
Comments
Comments
Gregory HillModerator
Apr 6, 2018, 11:4904/06/18
05/30/14

I mean in every tactic, including this Alliance Attacked (AA) if some commanders didn't understand that part of his post, you say this alliance used an AA attack to strike a lower level alliance.  There is a lot of diplomacy, tactics, strategy and such in this game, did you research why that alliance did it?

It very well could of been an alliance testing the feature out and figuring it out, yes at the cost of a lower level alliance, but I think the context of the attack would be important?  It could also be a new player that caused outrage from the Top 100.  Each alliance and commander is different, as in they look at a recon, or an attack as potential war, or an act in need of retaliation.

However I'd like to look at your core value here.. your mentioning the AA attack and how it doesn't take as much planning and has low risk.  I semi-agree, but playing devil's advocate I think some are arguing that's what they want!  It could always use tweaking, any strategy game does.  What are some changes you'd like to see made, without removing existing game play. Once added to a game, it is much harder to remove as the outcry from the player base is far worse.  Is there any tweaks you'd make, mercenary skills?  I'd love to hear your solution or ideas.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.