This topic is closed

Tell us about how Soldiers Inc has changed your life for a chance to win 10,000 Diamonds!

4 Replies
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
4 May, 2017, 3:38 PM UTC

How has Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare changed your life?

Whoever writes the most interesting story will get 10,000 Diamonds! ✍️✍️✍️ In addition, our Community Managers will interview players who write the best stories and these will be published on Plarium.com.

Leave a comment if you have a story to tell!

UTC +8:00
wittygamer
9 May, 2017, 2:11 PM UTC

I am been a pretty avid gamer from on Plarium, on PC, and now on mobile.  I have also been active in different communities from Life RPG on Arma 2, to minecraft communities, even dabbled in helping a company host minecraft servers called Snaju.

Soldiers Inc, Mobile has brought me back to Plarium and with that I've started playing Soldiers Inc on PC again.. which I used to play a lot.  I had the opportunity to start my own Alliance which has been a lot of fun.  Every style player comes to this game, and while some use the game just to play and relax.. I enjoy the community and coming together with like minded people.

So how did it changed my life?  Well its definitely taken my time up with a game, but also let me enjoy meeting people from around the world from the community managers on the forum to players in game.

I also noticed no posts on this thread, so.. I hope by sharing my story, some others will as well.

-wittygamer
UTC -5:00
Decimal
28 May, 2017, 9:45 AM UTC

I can not compete with WittyGamer on experience but Soldiers Inc, Mobile has been like a second skin for me since I started the game. Last time I felt this connected to a game was with Halo on X-Box. Well, when you spend serious time planning in a war like in this game I can tell you go and plan your business more carefully too. 

As a multiple businessowner, i can tell it's a decent preparing training to make deals and choosing your allies in real life business.

Thanks, Plarium!

UTC +2:00
Mr.Killer
28 May, 2017, 11:43 AM UTC
Honestly, it's the only thing to look forward to after work.
UTC -7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
31 May, 2017, 3:36 PM UTC

Thank you for participation, Commanders! Unfortunately, we can't announce a winner because of lack of full stories, but we want to give a incentive prize to DECIMAL! Please, PM me your coordinates. 

UTC +2:00
1665664 users registered; 33893 topics; 253509 posts; our newest member:Commander #2556942