Which Phoenix Industry Unit would you accept into your ranks?

5 Replies
Strela Alpha
Administrator
30 March, 2017, 1:25 PM UTC

Commanders, if you had the chance, which of these Phoenix Industry Units would you accept into your ranks?

a) 100 Shock Troopers

b) 10 Locust APCs

c) 3 Talon MPFs

d) None. No surrender to Phoenix!

Vote for your favorite!

UTC +4:00
Solrac
30 March, 2017, 2:41 PM UTC
D spys are amongst us kill them 
UTC +9:00
Lurker
30 March, 2017, 3:16 PM UTC
Definitely D, Too much bad blood, lost too many good men to these P.I. Fools
UTC +1:00
Wolfclaw
1 April, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC

I going with b. 

Now you probably asking "why are you allowing phoenix forces into you base"," they are our enemy's" yadda yadda. There's a method to my madness. 

The locus has twin autocannons and uranium mesh right? Why not implement those into a new armor unit that is better at offensive fights and defending the line?  Why not use their tech against them?
The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack
UTC +0:00
Lurker
2 April, 2017, 8:13 PM UTC

Wolfclaw said:

I going with b. 

Now you probably asking "why are you allowing phoenix forces into you base"," they are our enemy's" yadda yadda. There's a method to my madness. 

The locus has twin autocannons and uranium mesh right? Why not implement those into a new armor unit that is better at offensive fights and defending the line?  Why not use their tech against them?

Someone has been studying the art of war  or

been watching the film, enemy of the state.

UTC +1:00
Wolfclaw
3 April, 2017, 1:29 AM UTC
Lurker said:

Wolfclaw said:

I going with b. 

Someone has been studying the art of war  or

been watching the film, enemy of the state.

No its just common sense. For me at least. Why not accept these troops when you could find ways to make counters-units or better troops for fighting them. Hell you can probably get better tech this way too.
The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack
UTC +0:00
1663383 users registered; 33852 topics; 252798 posts; our newest member:читер2