Win 5,000 Diamonds!

3 Replies
Andrew Adamson
Administrator
10 March, 2017, 6:18 PM UTC

We want to know your story! Tell the Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare community about the friendships that started in Selva de Fuego for the chance to win 5,000 Diamonds!

Were there situations when you realized that the people you play with are real friends? Have you met any of your fellow Alliance Members in real life? Are you planning to meet with other players in future? These stories are worth sharing, and we would love to hear them all!

The Commander who posts the best story will get 5,000 Diamonds! We will also be featuring a selection of the best stroties on on our Blog at Plarium.com!

Leave a comment if you have a story to tell!

UTC +8:00
benjaminberry75
10 March, 2017, 11:53 PM UTC
So im a general and i have a commander im helping out in ops.  I tell him i have to take a break, snow storm shovel time to appease gf..he laughs and says he had same issue hour ago before we started.  Come to find out, we live 30minutes from eachother..haha..and now we meet for beer and raids and our gfs hang and complain and shop and we play!
UTC +6:00
Solrac Anodrac
14 March, 2017, 10:19 PM UTC
when i first started this game i was only focused on what i wanted and entertained myself by blowing my troops up and attacking players who were rude and obnoxious from general chat.  then i decided i wanted to be in an organized and teamwork oriented alliance so i contacted the marshall of the guild as i knew i was going to be attacked by a much higher lvl player because i attacked his annoying member who was harrassing people in gen chatroom.  i told the alliance i wanted to join hurry and atk me take all my resources before the other guy reached and took it alll.  so he got there and took all my resources he could i then teleported next to the guilds hq and of course i was to low a level to join yet.  so i offered my resources to players who needed it to get familiar with the players from it.  eventually they asked if i wanted to join early but i was determined to earn my way in and meet the level req of 50.  i continued to toil and fight my way up.  eventually i reached 50 and had a request to get revenge for one of the members.  i flew out to the troublemaker and gave it all i had destroyed their annexes and hit them hard.  this was proof enough i was loyal to the cause and members of CVT i was invited next day and since then we have been through thick and thin together.  the core of cvt is why i continue to play and support my team members and i continuously teach my members how to be strategic, how ops actually work, and best ways to help recovering and supporting one another in the alliance.  
UTC +9:00
benjaminberry75
21 June, 2017, 2:27 PM UTC

Andrew. Did you forget about to his challenge?? In sitting with my buddy now laughing about how we became good friends from this game..lol

UTC +6:00
1720641 users registered; 42307 topics; 270768 posts; our newest member:skuratvn72