This topic is closed

Find the hidden word and get a chance to win 2,000 Diamonds!

9 Replies
Strela Alpha
6 February, 2017, 11:13 AM UTC

In Selva de Fuego, you have to think fast to survive!

Find the word hidden in the picture in less than 10 seconds, then post the answer in the comments below! No cheating! One lucky Commander who gives the correct answer will get 2,000 Diamonds!

Leave a comment to participate! 

UTC +4:00
Blasphemy
6 February, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC

I see the word Diamond and Commanders..

still searching for more lol
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
slighkat
6 February, 2017, 9:56 PM UTC

DIAMONDS & COMMANDERS & IMI

UTC +10:00
Wolfclaw
7 February, 2017, 4:00 AM UTC

All I see is "commanders" and "diamonds" and maybe  a "earn"? I don't know mobile isn't very good with this type of stuff. 

The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
7 February, 2017, 12:44 PM UTC

Wolfclaw said:

All I see is "commanders" and "diamonds" and maybe  a "earn"? I don't know mobile isn't very good with this type of stuff. 

Now i have to re look for earn lol 

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Wolfclaw
8 February, 2017, 4:38 AM UTC

Blasphemy said:

Wolfclaw said:

Now i have to re look for earn lol 

ell I'm not even sure if I saw earn. Mobile is very bad at doing these types of things so it could of been my eye making a part of a blurry background spell earn. Who knows...

The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack
UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
8 February, 2017, 9:30 AM UTC
slighkat said:

DIAMONDS & COMMANDERS & IMI

What does "IMI" mean? :) 
slighkat
8 February, 2017, 11:00 PM UTC

Im not sure, it could be "light mechanised Infantry" or "Instant mechanised Infantry" as in if you win the diamonds there's the Instant mechanised Infantry :).

UTC +10:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 11:00 AM UTC
slighkat said:

Im not sure, it could be "light mechanised Infantry" or "Instant mechanised Infantry" as in if you win the diamonds there's the Instant mechanised Infantry :).

Ah, I see 
Jason Bullet
Administrator
10 February, 2017, 4:17 PM UTC

It is time to announce the result of our competition!

2,000 Diamonds are going to WOLFCLAW!

Congratulations!

Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages (with the exception of announcing the results of contests), review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team.
1780267 users registered; 48353 topics; 287204 posts; our newest member:Castle 1352403