Entertainment community

5 Replies
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
28 September, 2016, 12:40 PM UTC

Hi, Commander!

Welcome to the Entertainment community thread! Here you can take part in our contests, events, and giveaways.

Please follow our Forum rules posted here: http://forum.plarium.com/en/rules/.

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
AnarchyFlow
5 January, 2017, 10:00 PM UTC

Can I be an admin? I can speak 3 languages (English, French and Arabic)

I can answer new players' questions since I've played the facebook version the mobile version was easy to adapt to.

Despite having multiple bugs at the start, this game is shaping up pretty well so I'd like to be a part of its progress.
All roads lead to me and not Rome
UTC +1:00
NIKITA METEOR
Administrator
6 January, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC
AnarchyFlow said:

I can answer new players' questions since I've played the facebook version the mobile version was easy to adapt to.

Despite having multiple bugs at the start, this game is shaping up pretty well so I'd like to be a part of its progress.
Hi! Unfortunately, we don't look for new moderators at the moment. If we need a new moderator we will let you know.
Community manager
UTC +2:00
AnarchyFlow
6 January, 2017, 1:03 PM UTC
NIKITA METEOR said:

AnarchyFlow said:

Hi! Unfortunately, we don't look for new moderators at the moment. If we need a new moderator we will let you know.
Roger that! Thanks
All roads lead to me and not Rome
UTC +1:00
Wolfclaw
15 February, 2017, 11:21 AM UTC

I have a question regarding the rewards for the contests here. 

How long do you have to wait till you receive them?
The strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack
UTC +0:00
se_morse
22 May, 2017, 11:52 PM UTC
Great game, what's next in terms of development?
UTC +5:00
1719984 users registered; 42192 topics; 270358 posts; our newest member:dfgjgj