Nanochips lost after combining
User ID: 1877128
Post ID: 440311
9 January, 2018, 8:47 PM UTC
After I had combined two nanochips, I lost a lot of other nanochips.
It seems that all nanochips was affected, which I had more then two.
Maybe a help for reproducing:
( HQ lvl 8, Lab lvl 6 )
- I had opened some nanoboxes
- In my lab where a lot of nanochips. Some of them with 4 or 5 of a kind.
- I switched to "Combining"
- Selected a Nanochip with 4 of a kind
- After combining the first one all other nanochips with more then 2 and also the last 2 of the straight combined nanochips went lost
User ID: 1047456
Post ID: 442793
15 January, 2018, 3:03 PM UTC
Hello, Commander! Sorry for a delay.
There is the button which combines all Nanochips. I believe you clicked on this button.
Please be attentive when you combine Nanochips.