Lost Account

11 Replies
User
25 October, 2017, 5:36 PM UTC

2 days ago I had to uninstall the app. When i reinstalled it, I couldn't connect to Google to log in. I wasn't able to create a Plarium account on my mobile device so Google was the only way I was connected. Now my account is lost. I had bought a few packs, was level 43, and now I can't access it at all. I created a new account just to submit a ticket and was able to create a Plarium ID on a different device. However, your support is still having issues so I can't see any chat dialogue. This morning I looked and now it says my ticket is resolved but I don't see how. Please help. Thank you. 

Art
UTC +7:00
0
Moderator
26 October, 2017, 2:00 PM UTC

I responded to your issue in another thread..  However to respond again, please check your email including the SPAM / Junk folder.  A lot of communication about tickets are responded to via e-mail and advise here..


If you haven't received a response can you please provide the ticket #?


Did you submit via the link Alina provided or through the game?



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
1
User
27 October, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC
I tried the link Alina provided but it doesn't accept the cords i put in so i couldn't submit anything.  I don't have a ticket number. There's nothing from Plarium in my email, nothing in my spam folder either. 
Art
UTC +7:00
0
Moderator
29 October, 2017, 2:59 PM UTC

https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


This is the link again in case it was incorrect.. It appears looking that game coords are not required field, so you should be able to submit without it in that field.


If you can't get it to work in that field, I'd include it in the description.



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
1
Community Manager
30 October, 2017, 1:22 PM UTC
Hello! You could contact Help Center via the game, it works again. 
UTC +2:00
1
User
4 November, 2017, 4:42 AM UTC

So I finally got my account synched and recovered... but obviously I lost a lot during that time.  I asked to be replenished what I lost and y'all said no.  Bc it was my fault.   Really???  I mean really???????  

1.  Your game wouldn't allow me to create a Plarium ID on my mobile device.   So, I synched it to Google. 

2.  You performed updates on the system which signed me out completely of my game.

3.  You didn't and still don't allow players to log in through their Google account (but it's an option to synch it to in the game).

4.  Your support servers were down. 

5.  You NEVER responded to my support tickets in the game... And I provided screen shots of that. 

6.  HELEN said your support servers were only down for 1.5 days... yet still NEVER received a response to ant of my tickets. 

7.  The ONLY help I received was through this forum.   

But it's my fault... not yours?   I bought a pack that came with an extra research slot and another pack for the second construction slot. Didn't even get to use them. The skin and shield I had... expired.  

Btw... I brought over 40 new players from Mobile Strike.   I did that. 

UTC +7:00
0
Moderator
4 November, 2017, 10:56 AM UTC

Artemisia said:


So I finally got my account synched and recovered... but obviously I lost a lot during that time.  I asked to be replenished what I lost and y'all said no.  Bc it was my fault.   Really???  I mean really???????  

1.  Your game wouldn't allow me to create a Plarium ID on my mobile device.   So, I synched it to Google. 

2.  You performed updates on the system which signed me out completely of my game.

3.  You didn't and still don't allow players to log in through their Google account (but it's an option to synch it to in the game).

4.  Your support servers were down. 

5.  You NEVER responded to my support tickets in the game... And I provided screen shots of that. 

6.  HELEN said your support servers were only down for 1.5 days... yet still NEVER received a response to ant of my tickets. 

7.  The ONLY help I received was through this forum.   

But it's my fault... not yours?   I bought a pack that came with an extra research slot and another pack for the second construction slot. Didn't even get to use them. The skin and shield I had... expired.  

Btw... I brought over 40 new players from Mobile Strike.   I did that. 

While I can understand your frustration, I appreciate your kind words about our help on the Forums!  Actually I'm really glad you were able to recover your account, because some Commanders have been lost due to similar circumstances.  There is still a win in this case then =)


I'm unsure how it wouldn't allow you to create your Plarium ID though, as I have created my Plarium Account from my mobile device.  Also unfortunately all decisions on items replenished and/or given due to support is up to the support section.  On the forums we do not have any tools to look at your account or make determinations like that.


I'd love to help you more with any other things we can at our level though =)
-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
2
Community Manager
6 November, 2017, 3:31 PM UTC

Artemisia said:


So I finally got my account synched and recovered... but obviously I lost a lot during that time.  I asked to be replenished what I lost and y'all said no.  Bc it was my fault.   Really???  I mean really???????  

1.  Your game wouldn't allow me to create a Plarium ID on my mobile device.   So, I synched it to Google. 

2.  You performed updates on the system which signed me out completely of my game.

3.  You didn't and still don't allow players to log in through their Google account (but it's an option to synch it to in the game).

4.  Your support servers were down. 

5.  You NEVER responded to my support tickets in the game... And I provided screen shots of that. 

6.  HELEN said your support servers were only down for 1.5 days... yet still NEVER received a response to ant of my tickets. 

7.  The ONLY help I received was through this forum.   

But it's my fault... not yours?   I bought a pack that came with an extra research slot and another pack for the second construction slot. Didn't even get to use them. The skin and shield I had... expired.  

Btw... I brought over 40 new players from Mobile Strike.   I did that. 

Hello, Commander! 

Unfortunately, I didn't understand, did you contact our Help Center? And what exactly happened? I appreciate the details. 

Thank you! 
UTC +2:00
0
User
10 November, 2017, 5:49 AM UTC
Yes Alina, I did.   Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.   Whittygamer helped tremendously when I was having trouble with that.   You both were great.   My problem is on the support side.   They refuse to accept any responsibility.  They insist they were waiting for my reply but i received no message from them.  They closed my tickets without responding to them.   I know it was probably the issues with the support server after the upgrade but they insist that only lasted 1.5 days when they clearly weren't working for me for much longer than that.   All I want is to be compensated for what I lost due to the delay in my account being recovered.   Had they not been able to recover it, then i would be asking for 100% compensation on what I spent to be able to rebuild.  I'm not asking for that though.   I don't think I'm being unreasonable for greedy in any way.   Your support team sucks though.   I've lost interest.   I don't want to play this game.   I'll gladly take my team that came with me from Mobile Strike to a different game.  
UTC +7:00
0
Community Manager
10 November, 2017, 3:53 PM UTC

Artemisia said:


Yes Alina, I did.   Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.   Whittygamer helped tremendously when I was having trouble with that.   You both were great.   My problem is on the support side.   They refuse to accept any responsibility.  They insist they were waiting for my reply but i received no message from them.  They closed my tickets without responding to them.   I know it was probably the issues with the support server after the upgrade but they insist that only lasted 1.5 days when they clearly weren't working for me for much longer than that.   All I want is to be compensated for what I lost due to the delay in my account being recovered.   Had they not been able to recover it, then i would be asking for 100% compensation on what I spent to be able to rebuild.  I'm not asking for that though.   I don't think I'm being unreasonable for greedy in any way.   Your support team sucks though.   I've lost interest.   I don't want to play this game.   I'll gladly take my team that came with me from Mobile Strike to a different game.  

Hello, Commander! Unfortunately, I can't resolve this issue. Please contact Strela Alpha, she's aware of this situation. 

Thank you! 


UTC +2:00
1
User
27 April, 2018, 3:04 PM UTC
Please guz I too accidentally deleted my game app and have lost way back.It may be attached to a name Marcos Gereza.Commander name is Martinezz of UAP alliance.
8100aki
UTC +3:00
0
Community Manager
30 April, 2018, 9:26 AM UTC

Martinez said:


Please guz I too accidentally deleted my game app and have lost way back.It may be attached to a name Marcos Gereza.Commander name is Martinezz of UAP alliance.

Hello, commander!

Sad to hear that you're facing this issue. In order to resolve it, please feel free to submit the request to our Support team here.

Describe all the details of this situation. They will be glad to help you!
UTC +2:00
0
1932252 users registered; 62268 topics; 328249 posts; our newest member:Castle 11536673