Hi

Hi

Search
Comments
Jul 12, 2017, 09:1007/12/17
Jul 12, 2017, 09:13(edited)
05/30/17

-24 -129

This is a huge issue and the atmosphere in the game has changed ever since this glitch confession in regional chat that the majority of the server saw was made. Please look into this further and asap. As much as I love this game, some people are ruining it for everyone.
Jul 12, 2017, 10:1807/12/17
03/01/16

Hi there! Thank you for the feedback and information. 

I will check it. 

Jul 12, 2017, 15:4507/12/17
03/01/16

Commanders, after checking log-files, I'm glad to tell you these players aren't cheaters. As I said before they got their troops via regular gameplay.

As for the screenshots from the chat, please be aware that players can write everything they want in a chat and we can't influence that. A player can write that he/she cheats in the game, that he/she works for Plarium or that he/she has an access to other players' accounts, but it's not true. Probably he/she just wants to frighten you. It can be their game strategy. Furthermore, don't believe in rumors in a chat.  

However, if you see something suspicious in a chat, please let our Support Team know. They will definitely check such reports.

You can be sure that all your reports are always checked and if violators are found, they will be punished.

The most important is that we have discussed this situation with the development team and we'll make some changes in the balance. Thus, we'll take this situation under control.

Jul 12, 2017, 16:3007/12/17
01/24/17

If you have of said otherwise, and admitted to players cheating. Everyone would be entitled to full refunds.....

So would you ever honestly tell us if they were indeed cheating. My opinion is that is the last thing you would do. 

Jul 13, 2017, 11:2107/13/17
03/01/16

Sparhawk122 said:

If you have of said otherwise, and admitted to players cheating. Everyone would be entitled to full refunds.....

So would you ever honestly tell us if they were indeed cheating. My opinion is that is the last thing you would do. 

Hello, Commander! These players aren't cheaters. Of course, you can have your own opinion and we can't persuade you.

Our game is a strategy, and someone can be more scrupulous in gameplay elements and he/she will always try to find the ways to get more Resources or Units. In this case, a player doesn't cheat, he\she just uses regular gameplay in his\her own interests.

Jul 21, 2017, 10:2107/21/17
10/14/14

Alina Bright said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Hello, Commander! These players aren't cheaters. Of course, you can have your own opinion and we can't persuade you.

Our game is a strategy, and someone can be more scrupulous in gameplay elements and he/she will always try to find the ways to get more Resources or Units. In this case, a player doesn't cheat, he\she just uses regular gameplay in his\her own interests.

So basically you are saying that an account like Flash-xpeh is not cheating or using developer codes and only spends like 60.000 euro's/dollars  (five times the annual income of a normal working person) to buy over 600 million worth of troops (this amount can be seen in the rankings by everybody), not mentioning the vast amounts of diamonds he must spend on upgrading tech and hero bonuses etc plus all the alt accounts he created.

He reaches level 112 while most heavy coiners barely make it over 90 ? Most regular players achieve lvl 70-80.

He can single-handed in less then one hour downgrade a HQ and take all Black Sites from top alliances who have these sites well defended ?

I have been playing this game daily since one month after global release and have seen no one level up at this rate.

So far for strategy and you don't have to be an engineer to see that something doesn't add up here.

Had hoped we would receive better support on this crucial game play matter.
Jul 21, 2017, 10:2607/21/17
01/24/17

John A Strider said:

Alina Bright said:

Sparhawk122 said:

So basically you are saying that an account like Flash-xpeh is not cheating or using developer codes and only spends like 60.000 euro's/dollars  (five times the annual income of a normal working person) to buy over 600 million worth of troops (this amount can be seen in the rankings by everybody), not mentioning the vast amounts of diamonds he must spend on upgrading tech and hero bonuses etc plus all the alt accounts he created.

He reaches level 112 while most heavy coiners barely make it over 90 ? Most regular players achieve lvl 70-80.

He can single-handed in less then one hour downgrade a HQ and take all Black Sites from top alliances who have these sites well defended ?

I have been playing this game daily since one month after global release and have seen no one level up at this rate.

So far for strategy and you don't have to be an engineer to see that something doesn't add up here.

Simple answer. Obvious cheating could not be more obvious  

Jul 21, 2017, 15:0307/21/17
03/01/16

John A Strider said:

Basically you are saying that an account like Flash-xpeh is not cheating or using developer codes and only spends like 60.000 euro's/dollars  (five times the annual income of a normal working person) to buy over 600 million worth of troops (this amount can be seen in the rankings by everybody), not mentioning the vast amounts of diamonds he must spend on upgrading tech and hero bonuses etc plus all the alt accounts he created.

Hi! 

"Basically you are saying that an account like Flash-xpeh is not cheating or using developer codes" — yes. 

I can't share the information about players, but you can be sure there were no cheats. 

Jul 21, 2017, 15:2407/21/17
01/24/17

Alina Bright said:

John A Strider said:

Basically you are saying that an account like Flash-xpeh is not cheating or using developer codes and only spends like 60.000 euro's/dollars  (five times the annual income of a normal working person) to buy over 600 million worth of troops (this amount can be seen in the rankings by everybody), not mentioning the vast amounts of diamonds he must spend on upgrading tech and hero bonuses etc plus all the alt accounts he created.

Hi! 

"Basically you are saying that an account like Flash-xpeh is not cheating or using developer codes" — yes. 

I can't share the information about players, but you can be sure there were no cheats. 

What about the fact he is using many multi accounts?

One of them is named just 'xpeh'. 

Cheating no?

Jul 24, 2017, 15:0307/24/17
03/01/16
Sparhawk122 said:

Alina Bright said:

John A Strider said:

Hi! 

What about the fact he is using many multi accounts?

One of them is named just 'xpeh'. 

Cheating no?

It's not a cheat, Commander. 
Jul 24, 2017, 15:0607/24/17
03/01/16

Maybe we understand 'cheats' differently. 

Jul 25, 2017, 14:2607/25/17
01/05/17

Ok Alina, I can support 100% that my account had a glitch and I explained that to entire Plarium community so to lie and say it wasn't is beyond fraud. I have all ss supporting Glitch and how you guys robbed me for your Glitch

Jul 25, 2017, 14:2807/25/17
Jul 25, 2017, 15:01(edited)
01/05/17

You guys banned my account for your Glitch??? Yeah that makes sense. Ask Andrew or Oleg or Denis to get back to me as it's been over a week

Jul 25, 2017, 15:0107/25/17
03/01/16
benjaminberry75 said:

Ok Alina, I can support 100% that my account had a glitch and I explained that to entire Plarium community so to lie and say it wasn't is beyond fraud. I have all ss supporting Glitch and how you guys robbed me for your Glitch

Hi! Really interesting :) You could share these screenshots with our team. 
Jul 25, 2017, 15:0207/25/17
03/01/16
benjaminberry75 said:

You guys banned my account for your Glitch??? Yeah that makes sense. Ask Andrew or Oleg or Denis to get back to me as it's been over a week

I guess Help Center sent you the reason why you were banned, Commander. If you want to get more information, you can contact me in PM. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.