User ID: 698671
Post ID: 184358
28 September, 2016, 12:12 PM UTC
What causes loading issues?
There are several reasons why you may experience loading issues in the game. Every issue has a possible solution. Please make sure that you performed all steps in the instruction below before taking further actions.
1. The game application’s cache may be causing issues. You can resolve them by clearing old cached data. To do so, follow the instructions below:
For iOS: Please try restarting your game by removing it from your task tray, and then relaunching it. To do so, double-click the Home button, then swipe up on the app to close it; launch the game again. If the issue persists, please reboot your device.
For Android OS: Please clear the game’s cache. Go to your device's Settings menu -> Application manager -> app name -> Clear cache.
2. The device may be overloaded if too many applications are running. Please close all running applications and relaunch the app.
3. Your internet connection may not be running optimally, or your bandwidth may be overloaded. To resolve this issue, go to your device’s Settings and switch off the Wi-Fi connection. Wait a few minutes, then turn it back on.
4. The game may not be updated to the latest version. You can update it on the
Apple AppStore: www.appstore.com/
Google Play Market: https://play.google.com/
If the issue still persists, please contact our Support team https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or add your bug report to the Bug Reports thread. Please provide the following data:
- Device model;
- Internet connection you use;
- Account coordinates;
- Screenshot of the error.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium