Eugenia Misura said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Gingervitus said:

http://i.imgur.com/rGaIfxV.png

https://imgur.com/a/yKgk5

https://imgur.com/a/Bgrlq

Yea this guys not cheating or anything

Commanders, in our game there is no options to receive Resources / troops / Diamonds with the help of third-party programs.

That is what every developer of an online mobile game with microtransactions says. 

Because to admit liability automatically makes every paying player applicable for a refund of in game purchases. 

And no game is entirely foolproof. 

Onto that how do you explain the above screenshots of Flash espm.

We aware of all cases with microtransactions etc, Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare is not our firsrt mobile app :) 

We check all suspicious accounts. As I mentioned earliers, some players take advantages of in-app purchases and can save time to build a strong army. 
You dont give Sparhawk the answer on his Quistion what hi ask you. But i see above other replys from members that you do that everytime. YOU AND PLARIUM HAVE TO TAKE YOUR RESPONDSEBILITY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT FLASH AND HIS CHEATING.  HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ONE PLAYER BEFORE YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I THINK  IF YOU DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT IN A MONTH AL THE BIG SPENDERS WILL BE GONE. 
Jun 16, 2017, 22:5806/16/17
Jun 17, 2017, 14:39(edited)
03/23/17

Two more if my spending members quit today that makes 5 total in last month! This is a real problem that apparently Plarium has no intent of correcting!

Jun 17, 2017, 05:2406/17/17
01/24/17

Col Smith said:

Two more if my spending members quit today that makes 5 total in last month! This is a real problem that apparently 

Even more then that :/

Gregory HillModerator
Jun 17, 2017, 13:3706/17/17
05/30/14

To all;

The forums is not the best place to launch a complaint about any one player.  If you feel cheating has occurred that needs to be reported to the Support Team.  No forum staff while it be myself or the Community Managers have any access to in-game databases, or to view what is going on with one's account.  So while some of us wish we could be of more help, we can not be.

I would like to challenge each player that has posted here though, to actually enjoy the forums.  I have attempted to create a few threads such as a discussion on the added annex buildings, which has gain no traction especially in comparison to a post like this.  I feel like the community only wants to come to the forum when they feel a negative feeling about the game.. but do not want to share any positive thoughts.

As to the complaints about multi-accounts.  The developers have heard the complaints and made some actions and continue to look for ways to limit the attractiveness of having multi-account players.  It be more beneficial to try to come up with ways the game could be changed to help give them ideas then to just complain about the issue.

Is it frustrating to have your base or Headquarters, zero'ed, absolutely..  As i type this just occurred to my base and headquarters!  so i'm part of the club now!  However it's just time to lace up the boot straps and take the fight back to them.. Should be some good PvP points!

Jun 19, 2017, 10:3606/19/17
03/01/16
Rorschach said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Gingervitus said:

Commanders, in our game there is no options to receive Resources / troops / Diamonds with the help of third-party programs.

That is what every developer of an online mobile game with microtransactions says. 

Because to admit liability automatically makes every paying player applicable for a refund of in game purchases. 

We aware of all cases with microtransactions etc, Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare is not our firsrt mobile app :) 

We check all suspicious accounts. As I mentioned earliers, some players take advantages of in-app purchases and can save time to build a strong army. 

Sparhawk didnt asked about advantages of players. He asked how Plarium  explain the kill ratio from the screen shot. 

There are players in the game that have even more assets maxed out than the one in pictures and their kill/def/recon ratio are not even close to those in the screnn shots. By admiting that "there are players that take advantage of in-app purchases" and comparing the bonus levels of similar maxed out player Plarium only acknowledge that Falsh has actually preferential deals that apply to him alone. 

If i compare 2 things that are at their maximum revealed level but we still have a difference between them the only logical explanation is that 1 has other maximum than the other. But guess what the other one has nothing to max out anymore.

We don't disclose any personal information about accounts of our players. The number of troops on this screenshot doesn't prove any violations and it's possible to have such an army in the game. 
Jun 19, 2017, 10:3906/19/17
03/01/16
De Reus said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Gingervitus said:

You dont give Sparhawk the answer on his Quistion what hi ask you. But i see above other replys from members that you do that everytime. YOU AND PLARIUM HAVE TO TAKE YOUR RESPONDSEBILITY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT FLASH AND HIS CHEATING.  HOW MANY MEMBERS DO YOU NEED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ONE PLAYER BEFORE YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I THINK  IF YOU DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT IN A MONTH AL THE BIG SPENDERS WILL BE GONE. 
Commander, having a big number of troops is not a violation. As I mentioned several times before, all suspicious accounts should be reported to our Support team at https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new . Thanks.  
Jul 4, 2017, 12:0807/04/17
It's sad but true. I have witnessed first hand the advantage these alt Base abusers can get. Recently had a member with multi accounts. All low level but all exceeding my power consumption ideradlt and spend a fair bit on the game and play a careful tactical game. He showed me screen shots of his ops winnings. There were mental. Have to understand Here, I'm good with the ops. But to see this guy still 700k marines and 600k grenadiers and 25k reapers through battles was mind boggling to say the least. BECAUSE his bases (plural,ur rite) all had seriously stupid amounts of troops that would cost me some serious coin to get. I wonder if the fact Plarium is a Russian bases company has anything to do with this? Who knows. All I do know is there is somethingoing very wrong within the game dynamic that is aimed at basically defrauding people of the hard earned.  I play on Facebook and one thing I do know for CERTAIN is that there is a hack site out there by agium that let's people buy resources and units at a fraction of the price. Did I mention that this site is also Russian.  Since then I have been hearing more and more there is another version of the site for the mobile version of the game. I truly think it turns out to be true that there is another hack site out there we all need to look into taking action about this with out banks and possibly even legal because Plarium as a company are well aware of these hack sites and try to cover it all up by saying there platform is not hackable. When in fact ANYTHING connected to the Internet is hackable. Do not let them lie to you anymore. Do some research and find not about it. Because until PL are made to actively deal with this issue. EVERYONE WHO SPENDS RISKS LOOSING THERE MONEY. I say almost this because I have recently received money back through my bank and Facebook because I could prove without shadow of a doubt that there is infact hack sites out there for games made by these people. The kicker is rumour has it that it's a PL
Jul 4, 2017, 15:1107/04/17
07/08/17
I have been playing this game for over 6 months now and i have never seen the amount of cheating thats taken place in this game. I have invested thousands of dollers into somthing i found fun and challanging at the same time. But due to plarium give massive atvatages to the russian alliance i have decided to stop playing and investing in the hacked game. I think the worst part of this whole problem is that its obvious plarium is involved with the cheating thats takeing place here. We have tried to get them to fix this problem but they will not fix it. They continue to give the same generic replies to our complaints. I can only assume that there reason for allowing this to take place is money !.  We have it  and the russians dont. What better way to generate income then to unbalance the scale of game play. I have enjoyed the friends i have made while playing this game but at some point you have to admit to yourself its just not worth fighting a unbalanced battle that you can not ever win. If plarium would just fix this problem  they would probably make more money from allowing all alliance to fight against each other..But as of now its just us against the russians who are given enormous adavatages to keep us spending money trying to stop them from takeing what we have worked hard to accumulate for months in just a few days.i have decided to make it my mission to post on all the gameing web sites 
Gregory HillModerator
Jul 4, 2017, 19:5807/04/17
Jul 4, 2017, 19:59(edited)
05/30/14

Commander

As i am in the same fight I can understand frustration of losing units, etc.  I mean my combine's HQ was lowered three levels and now we are building it up slowly.  Funny enough other then dominance points, our tech was no where near the level that our HQ was.. so in essence really looking at it, other then dropping out of the top 100 due to loss of dominance points it really wasn't a huge loss.  Yes we lost units, but that's why i create them.. Letting them sit at the base isn't why i started playing the game.

As for individual accounts if you feel they are cheating, we can not look in to that at the forum level, and I know it sounds like a broken record but it has to be reported to the support team that has access to look in to the matter.

As for advantages the developers of the game have to look at each change to the mechanics to ensure that no one action would create another problem.  The developers team really does listen to suggestions and tries to implement changes that they find will not change the game mechanics to a detriment to all, but limit the ability of those using certain techniques that totally sway the battle field.  There is no one way fix as some of their ability to win is strategy, albeit we may not agree with their strategy but it's their strategy.  I believe we are about due for a new update soon.. I have no firm information on that!  But, with any game I play I can pick out things I don't like.. I have to take a break from it or other things.  I hope you'll continue to play the game as I don't like seeing players leave.  That's just coming from me though.. I do believe the developers got some changes up their sleeves to try and progress the game.

Jul 11, 2017, 14:0507/11/17
05/21/19

The solution to all your complaints is to not spend any money. I have been in this game since 2016 and have not invested a single cent. If everyone stopped spending cash, Plarium would react quickly.

Jul 11, 2017, 14:2207/11/17
03/01/16

Hi there! I want to leave this information in this topic as well. 

As you know we launched some features which help to limit unfair advantage of those players who create alternative account and then attack others. Also, we have checked these players and found they got troops via regular gameplay. They did not use any cheats or bugs. 

However, we'll consider adding some changes in the in-game balance in the future. You can be sure that we don't ignore your feedback. 

I will keep you informed. 

Have a good day!

Jul 19, 2017, 08:3807/19/17
Jul 19, 2017, 08:39(edited)
01/24/17

Special Operations needs a change:

Armour and aircraft are pointless in this game. When you can so easily win massive overpowered infrantry payouts from Special Operations. 

Most alt bases each have 6-10 million worth of light infrantry because special operations coincidently works really well with multi base building.

What about the players with only one account who are honest players getting wiped by these alt accounts?

Many are already successfully getting refunds via Google Play or Itunes because it is 'unfair' and not balanced so my suggestion is >>

Alt accounts would not be the problem they are if special operations was better implemented. So that even if high tech is not unlocked you hit a threshold you can still win armour and aircraft instead of 100-300k infrantry comprising of grenadiers and marines. 

Or significantly weaken the stats of infrantry. 

This is a seriously problem and many ask why spend money on this game if you can play by creating multi accounts and do special operations. No spending required. Once a base is used spam other bases.

Please find a solution to multi bases so easily winning massive infrantry payouts and with such ease is no longer attainable.

Jul 19, 2017, 11:2407/19/17
03/01/16

Hello, Commander! Thank you for your feedback, I'll pass it to our team. 

Jul 19, 2017, 17:1807/19/17
Jul 19, 2017, 17:20(edited)
04/04/17
The changes that were implemented actually hurt us because now its harder to defend against the players with multiple accounts, and palarium has actually helped players making alt accounts by giving new players more free troops, diamonds, gear ect everyday for the first 30 days. Where as your loyal players who have been here for 6 monthes or more get nothing for our loyalty, and because of the strength of alt accounts we are acutally penalized for unlocking mech armor and aircraft as we have. Dont say you cant tell what accounts are Made for this as any seasoned player can look at stats and tell instantly if its an alt account. This could easily be fixed by changing ops o
Jul 20, 2017, 14:3107/20/17
03/01/16

JohnBoi said:

The changes that were implemented actually hurt us because now its harder to defend against the players with multiple accounts, and palarium has actually helped players making alt accounts by giving new players more free troops, diamonds, gear ect everyday for the first 30 days. Where as your loyal players who have been here for 6 monthes or more get nothing for our loyalty, and because of the strength of alt accounts we are acutally penalized for unlocking mech armor and aircraft as we have. Dont say you cant tell what accounts are Made for this as any seasoned player can look at stats and tell instantly if its an alt account. This could easily be fixed by changing ops o

Hello!

We have added limits within the game trading and gifting systems that restrict the maximum amount of Resources that can be transferred between two players. This means that a player, who has created several game accounts will be unable to use “feeder” accounts to supply any significant amount of resources to his or her primary playing account.

We have also implemented safeguards to prevent the effective use of alternate accounts to upgrade Alliance Black Sites. We have mandated the completion of a probationary period for new Alliance members before they are permitted to send resources to Alliance Black Sites or participate in various Alliance activities.

As we add more features and limitations to further discourage the use of alternate accounts, the relative advantage of this practice will continue to decline.

Also, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into account the possibility to abuse this feature by multiple accounts. If we see that it can give an unfair advantage to players, who are creating and using alternate accounts, we may decline this suggestion or find some ways to minimize their profit and encourage players to play with their main accounts only.

For example, we add more opportunities to develop your main account, and it takes even more time than before. Thus, players, who need to support several accounts, will need to spend more time on that, while you could spend that time to make your main account even stronger.

Jul 21, 2017, 16:0907/21/17
01/24/17

Alina Bright said:

JohnBoi said:

Hello!

We have added limits within the game trading and gifting systems that restrict the maximum amount of Resources that can be transferred between two players. This means that a player, who has created several game accounts will be unable to use “feeder” accounts to supply any significant amount of resources to his or her primary playing account.

We have also implemented safeguards to prevent the effective use of alternate accounts to upgrade Alliance Black Sites. We have mandated the completion of a probationary period for new Alliance members before they are permitted to send resources to Alliance Black Sites or participate in various Alliance activities.

As we add more features and limitations to further discourage the use of alternate accounts, the relative advantage of this practice will continue to decline.

Also, when it comes to adding new features or improvements requested by players, we always take into account the possibility to abuse this feature by multiple accounts. If we see that it can give an unfair advantage to players, who are creating and using alternate accounts, we may decline this suggestion or find some ways to minimize their profit and encourage players to play with their main accounts only.

For example, we add more opportunities to develop your main account, and it takes even more time than before. Thus, players, who need to support several accounts, will need to spend more time on that, while you could spend that time to make your main account even stronger.

How does that help Black Sites and HQs getting hit with spec ops multi accounts. 

Jul 22, 2017, 04:4407/22/17
Jul 22, 2017, 04:44(edited)
10/18/15

alt account everywhere...

the only difference is some of them did obviouly and the others did quietly.

when you complain about alt attack...maybe your members also use alt to feed main account.

whatever....i saw massive alt farm made by some clan already.

nothing can save failed game design....lmao.

Jul 24, 2017, 15:0007/24/17
Jul 24, 2017, 15:01(edited)
03/01/16

cluelessrunner0002 said:

alt account everywhere...

the only difference is some of them did obviouly and the others did quietly.

when you complain about alt attack...maybe your members also use alt to feed main account.

whatever....i saw massive alt farm made by some clan already.

nothing can save failed game design....lmao.

Hello, Commander! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. You can be sure our team is working on it. We have already added the features which are not so profitable for players with alternative accounts and we're going to do it in the future with next updates. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.