All Categories

Game catered towards Russian players

Game catered towards Russian players

Search
Comments
Jun 12, 2017, 06:3806/12/17
01/24/17

De Reus said:

I Agree all with sparhawk. Spend also thousends Euro's. Spec opps is for real for the russians last time we downgrade a HQ with 4mil Marines and 3,5 mil grenadiers all spec opps troops how is that possible. I am done with spending more money till you guys do something about it. PLARIUM TAKE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU HAVE ONLY RUSSIANS IN THIS GAME. 

Agreed. Do they want a game population of entirely Russians who spam alt bases and exploit Spec Ops whom have no need to spend money because that is how exploits work. They void the need to play honestly.....

Jun 12, 2017, 06:5806/12/17
06/12/17
If everone is free to create alts how is it unfair? 
Jun 12, 2017, 07:0906/12/17
06/12/17

Spammed accounts are a problem though imo, as a previous poster said they struggled to group together like-minded individuals, i agree there is a lack of defined power and sense of team in the gameplay due to the alts. This could be solved by linearising pack value or have them slightly appreciate, or implementing a reward system of some sort for number purchased.

The company should also work with the app vendors to equalise the cost across nationalites so there is no advantage or need to use vpns, download foreign apks etc to achieve equal cost

Jun 12, 2017, 07:2706/12/17
06/12/17
also on the special ops perceived unfairness, perhaps there are some unseen variables not being considered at the end game level, like increased % of attack/defense that would require disproportionaly more forces, or perhaps there is actually unit type vs unit type strengths and weaknesses, therefore sending one unit type at a higher level ops vs a spread of types may result in greater losses, compared to simplicity of early level ops, which may be infantry vs infantry based and by definition easier to achieve success
Jun 12, 2017, 08:4006/12/17

Iv been here months and spend loads on diamonds upgrades ect I know a lot are put of by the fact you don't get much in return at all that's why a lot leave and with them there taking there bank cards which if it was fairer and you got more in  turn could go to improve the game tand I found worst thing is the Russian people I encountered set up dozens of accounts from same person to cheat the game which in turn just ain't right or fair 

Jun 12, 2017, 08:4406/12/17
I haven't been playing this game as long as some nor have I spent as much however I am inclined to agree with everyone's comment this far. I don't do spec ops any longer for obvious reasons and as far as the might of certain named players/alliance, it is obviously catering to the Russians. Fix It
Jun 12, 2017, 08:5006/12/17

If plarium claim to be not bias at one country or another they maybe need to rethink there approach most in west won't be pressured into spending thousands just to get cheated by Russians 

Jun 12, 2017, 09:3406/12/17
06/12/17

I agree. I have also been attacked by low level bases around level 35-40 with 25,000 grenadiers and 100,000 marines. How is this possible? The mathematics do not compute. Why is it that someone can come along and single-handedly wipe out an alliance worth 90 million in defense and sustain only 30 million in losses?

Russian bases have copious amounts of resources and mathematically impossible amounts of troops unless the algorithms or rules governing their bases is not equal to the rest of the players worldwide. Either that or your games background security or code is flawed where they can hack or extort a glitch in the system.

I feel as if somehow I sometimes sustain impossible losses despite being overwhelmingly powerful against a small Russian base. Something needs to be done to stop their unfair gaming.

And why can they have lines of bases on a map or a heap of alternative bases feeding them and developers not be able to look at the map and simply delete the 30 bases surrounding them? Especially if they are named 1 through 30. This has to stop or people will not experience fun, fairness, and a competitive environment

Jun 12, 2017, 09:5606/12/17
12/11/16

I agree with all above mentioned matters...specially with unit payouts....losses are more than what you get out for spec ops...so I stopped doing spec ops....and yes these alt accounts is a huge problem

Jun 12, 2017, 10:2506/12/17
05/26/17

I agree with Sparhawk122. The more I have played this game, the more it has become apparent that Plarium is not a serious actor in the gaming market but appear to be fraudulent.

In the Swedish market I could have bought a descent car for the amounts of money I have spent on this game, and my base, techs and troops are still not even fully developed.

Then, as then Marshall of CXR, I get to see Flash ESPM or Flash XPEH or Ceo of Plarium, which ever title you prefer to reference him by, single handedly and with a single hit take down BS65 that we were holding with some 40 mil in it. Other alliances have since then experienced similar happenings involving the very same Russian and when I have seen Plariums corresponding condescending way of not dealing with this in any meaningful manner, I have almost quit the game.  Many marshalls and players of other alliances have quit because if this.

This is only a GAME! You shouldn't have to mortgage your house as a non-russian player in order to be able to play it. And you should be able to play it on level, fair terms with fair play against all your opponents, regardless of nationality. Anything less than that is a dishonest if not criminal device marketed by Plarium in this manner for as long as it continues to profit thereby.

Jun 12, 2017, 10:3106/12/17
Jun 12, 2017, 10:40(edited)
01/24/17

Flash espm just downgraded KIA and PIA HQs singlehanded in the space of a few minutes......... Literally just happened as I post this. 

How does that not scream 'cheating' and why is nothing done?

Because Russian developer from Plarium maybe with the sole intent of hitting big money spender alliances so as they have to buy packs to revive their losses. 

Wait.... He just took 6 Black Sites by himself as well as the 2 HQ downgrades. 

Jun 12, 2017, 16:1606/12/17
06/09/17
Company is bsy appreciating their fool proof alogorithm and forgeting that many are making them fool by exploiting their algorithm.. This is proving very costly for honest players.. So cmpny is happy and not doing anything cause exploiters wont pay a single money .. What to do.. Lets bring that burden to honest players.. If they want to survive, they have to pay the price of their base and exploiters as well.. Now m observing that since the legacy tournmnt has strted they are making players lose in special ops too.. Coz if u lose more u pay more.. As simple as that... Smetimes i feel plarium is deliberatly doing this.. 
Jun 13, 2017, 00:5106/13/17
Plarium is probably owned by Russians.....fix the game for fairness...not 
Jun 13, 2017, 02:3806/13/17
12/29/16
I too am like the rest my wife and I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game to see it no longer become a game. This is now controlled by the few. I do not intend to spend anything further until a far solution is put in place. When 1 player can take down HQs and black sites with losses less than a fourth of the defense shows an issue. Opening tickets are useless as you are told it is all fair. Fix the game please and make it equal for all players paying or not.
Jun 13, 2017, 07:2206/13/17
03/23/17
AGREED Sparhawk the loses to Russian alliances does not calculate and h
Jun 13, 2017, 07:4206/13/17
03/23/17

I agree with Sparhawk the game is out of control and nobody at Plarium seems to take the views of the players seriously! The troop loss ratio to russian attacker doesn't even come close to any reasonable calculation. I money spent on the game is just a waste and I suggest not spending anymore until Plarium gets it together!

Jun 13, 2017, 10:1406/13/17
Jun 13, 2017, 11:56(edited)
03/01/16
Sparhawk122 said:

Flash espm just downgraded KIA and PIA HQs singlehanded in the space of a few minutes......... Literally just happened as I post this. 

Because Russian developer from Plarium maybe with the sole intent of hitting big money spender alliances so as they have to buy packs to revive their losses. 

If he does this by his own he doesn't use any other accounts. All players can use advantages of in-app purchases and it's not a violation of our rules. 
Jun 13, 2017, 10:3406/13/17
Jun 13, 2017, 10:47(edited)
01/24/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Sparhawk122 said:

If he does this by his owm he doesn't use any other accounts. All players can use advantages of in-app purchases and it's not a violation of our rules. 

He does this everyweek. He is a literal server killer. He goes through like 300-400 mil every 1-2 weeks. His kill loss ratio dwarfs even the biggest spenders so that it is very very suspicious. Top of the leaderboards everysingle day. He lost 90mil to PIAs HQ. Lost 110mil to KIAs HQ and then proceeded to capture six Black Sites in the space of a couple hours. 

He is most definitely exploiting or getting help at the very least. 

Either way something needs to be done about this player. He is also solely responsible for 100s of players quitting the game and there is no strategy or defense against this player. He upsets the balance of the game. I hope the developers have investigated this player very thoroughly. 

Unless he is a developer with unlimited access to packs o.0

Jun 13, 2017, 11:2706/13/17
Another bullshit response from Plarium...:( That's it !! I'm done with all games from this developer. Bye, bye Plarium... you shit's
Jun 13, 2017, 11:4606/13/17
Jun 13, 2017, 11:56(edited)
11/15/16

While I do not agree or condone this thread singling out a nationality (people from everywhere are doing these things) I certainly agree with the game flaws identified in the post. Plarium need to limit the amount of damage a single player can inflict. And also investigate players to ensure they are legitimate purchases. I've tried to purchase significant power but it's not possible and even spending top dollar can only purchase a few million in power per day. 

Of course alts are a problem as well and there are ways to prevent them especially on a mobile game where apps can be tied to a device. 

While we might seem like a bunch of whiners right now it's only Plarium who will suffer if these items are not addressed. I'd like to see the roadmap and design features planned to rectify these items before spending another cent. 

This is a great game.  Please put an effort in to fixing it before the Soldiers Inc community completely collapses. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.