All Categories

Much more detailed rank or user privilege options

Search
Jun 10, 2017, 06:0206/10/17

Hey,

I would like to get much more detailed rank/user privilege options.

For example:

* block rank from viewing troops in HQ

* block rank from viewing alliance chat

* block user from serum, maybe for a certain amount of time

* block rank from setting up ressources requests or attack requests

* downgrade user for a certain amount of time

* make rights options accessible for generals, if Marshall wants so

Much more configurability in the user rights, would provide alliance with more control over their members, which would ultimately result in a more realistic game feeling.

At the moment, the rank privilege options are a little bit stone-aged in their flexibility. This results in members misusing rights just because the game lacks functionality and does not allow restrictions and and thus does not provide a realistic team-feeling. In real life, it is sure possible for a general to block a soldier from access to certain rights.

The game would feel more realistic and much less synthetic if alliances would have more control over what their members can do.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 10, 2017, 11:1406/10/17
01/24/17

Agreed. 

Leaders have very very limited options. 

Jun 10, 2017, 13:0606/10/17
Jun 10, 2017, 13:07(edited)
06/24/17

Hey,

Those improvments would really make the game more ok for leaders. Also it would be very great that leaders could see the remaining time for players who are in their probation time. That could really help out a lot of people. 

Thank you!

Gregory HillModerator
Jun 10, 2017, 18:5806/10/17
Jun 10, 2017, 19:18(edited)
05/30/14

I appreciate the feedback.

This is something I do believe I've heard through the grapevine that the developers are looking at doing.  I do not know if they have a plan, or what options they are already looking at implementing, however I had heard this is something on their plate to look at expanding/streamlining.   https://plarium.com/forum/en/soldiers-inc-mobile-warfare/game-discussion/40127_role-privileges/   In this post our Community Manager also stated that it is something the devs are looking in to. =) 

This would be a good topic to continue, with all the leaders on the forum to give a developers some ideas on what you'd like to see...

Jun 25, 2017, 13:2906/25/17
05/15/17

My. Commander is CaptainObvious2 and I need a base relocator. Please help me. Another commander is repeatedly verbally and attacking my base. S.O.S.

Gregory HillModerator
Jun 26, 2017, 23:1406/26/17
05/30/14

Commander #2071386 said:

My. Commander is CaptainObvious2 and I need a base relocator. Please help me. Another commander is repeatedly verbally and attacking my base. S.O.S.

Commander;

Thanks for reporting this, on the forums we can not investigate in game reports of abuse or violations of Terms of Service.  If you would please contact that support team by opening a ticket at   https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new .  The support team will be able to review any in game communication to see if it breaks the terms of service.  Also from the forums we are not able to provide anything such as a base relocator or other items.  Please open the support ticket if you believe the person has violated the terms of service.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.