This topic is closed

Role privileges

8 Replies
defendor
21 May, 2017, 3:17 PM UTC
I would like to know which one does what as I'm a marshall and which one to let members invite others to the alliance
UTC +1:00
wittygamer
Moderator
21 May, 2017, 7:50 PM UTC

defendor said:


I would like to know which one does what as I'm a marshall and which one to let members invite others to the alliance

Defendor;


As i believe the game is right now, only Marshall and Generals can invite people, this isn't coded in the game as a feature you can give to other roles.


However other functions are settable, such as "Statistics Access, Serum and Node access, Chat Moderation rights, Alliance HQ administration rights, attack requests for Blacksites and HQ".   These rights can only be set by the Marshall.  To access you go to the Alliance tab, then to settings at the bottom.  Then the third orange'ish color button.  It says Alliance Roles  "Set".  It then expands to each rank and you can set each's access to this listed items.


Hope this Helps!  


-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
defendor
21 May, 2017, 9:12 PM UTC
wittygamer said:

defendor said:


I would like to know which one does what as I'm a marshall and which one to let members invite others to the alliance

Defendor;


As i believe the game is right now, only Marshall and Generals can invite people, this isn't coded in the game as a feature you can give to other roles.


However other functions are settable, such as "Statistics Access, Serum and Node access, Chat Moderation rights, Alliance HQ administration rights, attack requests for Blacksites and HQ".   These rights can only be set by the Marshall.  To access you go to the Alliance tab, then to settings at the bottom.  Then the third orange'ish color button.  It says Alliance Roles  "Set".  It then expands to each rank and you can set each's access to this listed items.


Hope this Helps!  


So what does each one do for example what is serum and node access
UTC +1:00
Sparhawk122
22 May, 2017, 7:01 AM UTC

defendor said:


wittygamer said:


defendor said:


I would like to know which one does what as I'm a marshall and which one to let members invite others to the alliance

Defendor;


As i believe the game is right now, only Marshall and Generals can invite people, this isn't coded in the game as a feature you can give to other roles.


However other functions are settable, such as "Statistics Access, Serum and Node access, Chat Moderation rights, Alliance HQ administration rights, attack requests for Blacksites and HQ".   These rights can only be set by the Marshall.  To access you go to the Alliance tab, then to settings at the bottom.  Then the third orange'ish color button.  It says Alliance Roles  "Set".  It then expands to each rank and you can set each's access to this listed items.


Hope this Helps!  


So what does each one do for example what is serum and node access

Serum access allows that rank to use serum at any of your Black Sites that they have reinforcements at to enhance their units. Enhancing units improves all their stats. Most notably vastly decreasing the ration consumption of the units. 


Node access allows that rank to upgrade defensive nodes for the applicable Black Site.


That is what Serum and Node access means. 



Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
wittygamer
Moderator
22 May, 2017, 7:06 AM UTC

Roles and Priviledges Explained:


  • Statistics Access 
Statistics Access is on the main menu on your alliance page named "combat statistics"  This is where you, and whoever you designate as marshall can see information on each of your alliance members such as offensive power, offensive power difference.

  • Serum and Node access
Serum and Node Access have to do with BlackSites and the Serum you get with them.  Kind of like the HQ and holodiscs, and Construction Packs.

  • Chat Moderation rights
Chat Moderation Rights give the player the ability to ban someone for up to 1 hour, in any of the alliance chats you have set up.  The only person that can manage (set-up the other two chats) is the Marshall

  • Alliance HQ administration rights
Allows that class of player to admin the HQ (Ie. Upgrade), start tech developement.

  • Attack requests for Blacksites and HQ
As currently set - all players can request on players, however only the class of players you give access to this privilege will be able to add an attack request for a blacksite or HQ.

-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
defendor
22 May, 2017, 3:12 PM UTC
Thanks
UTC +1:00
wittygamer
Moderator
22 May, 2017, 3:27 PM UTC

No problem... Thanks for the question!


Hopefully this will help other new or old Marshalls that had questions on the roles and priviledges as well.
-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
defendor
23 May, 2017, 7:04 PM UTC
It might be better if you can make the game so you can set who you want to allow to invite people to the alliance
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
24 May, 2017, 10:12 AM UTC
defendor said:

It might be better if you can make the game so you can set who you want to allow to invite people to the alliance
We're currently working on a redesign for Ranks :) So let's wait and see what our devs will prepare for us.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1725773 users registered; 43303 topics; 271886 posts; our newest member:vengadeshvinoth1976