All Categories

Role privileges

Role privileges

Search
May 21, 2017, 15:1705/21/17

Role privileges

I would like to know which one does what as I'm a marshall and which one to let members invite others to the alliance
Views
Comments
Comments
Gregory HillModerator
May 21, 2017, 19:5005/21/17
05/30/14

defendor said:

I would like to know which one does what as I'm a marshall and which one to let members invite others to the alliance

Defendor;

As i believe the game is right now, only Marshall and Generals can invite people, this isn't coded in the game as a feature you can give to other roles.

However other functions are settable, such as "Statistics Access, Serum and Node access, Chat Moderation rights, Alliance HQ administration rights, attack requests for Blacksites and HQ".   These rights can only be set by the Marshall.  To access you go to the Alliance tab, then to settings at the bottom.  Then the third orange'ish color button.  It says Alliance Roles  "Set".  It then expands to each rank and you can set each's access to this listed items.

Hope this Helps!  

May 21, 2017, 21:1205/21/17
wittygamer said:

defendor said:

Defendor;

As i believe the game is right now, only Marshall and Generals can invite people, this isn't coded in the game as a feature you can give to other roles.

However other functions are settable, such as "Statistics Access, Serum and Node access, Chat Moderation rights, Alliance HQ administration rights, attack requests for Blacksites and HQ".   These rights can only be set by the Marshall.  To access you go to the Alliance tab, then to settings at the bottom.  Then the third orange'ish color button.  It says Alliance Roles  "Set".  It then expands to each rank and you can set each's access to this listed items.

Hope this Helps!  

So what does each one do for example what is serum and node access
May 22, 2017, 07:0105/22/17
01/24/17

defendor said:

wittygamer said:

defendor said:

Defendor;

Hope this Helps!  

So what does each one do for example what is serum and node access

Serum access allows that rank to use serum at any of your Black Sites that they have reinforcements at to enhance their units. Enhancing units improves all their stats. Most notably vastly decreasing the ration consumption of the units. 

Node access allows that rank to upgrade defensive nodes for the applicable Black Site.

That is what Serum and Node access means. 

Gregory HillModerator
May 22, 2017, 07:0605/22/17
05/30/14

Roles and Priviledges Explained:

• Statistics Access 
Statistics Access is on the main menu on your alliance page named "combat statistics"  This is where you, and whoever you designate as marshall can see information on each of your alliance members such as offensive power, offensive power difference.

• Serum and Node access
Serum and Node Access have to do with BlackSites and the Serum you get with them.  Kind of like the HQ and holodiscs, and Construction Packs.

• Chat Moderation rights
Chat Moderation Rights give the player the ability to ban someone for up to 1 hour, in any of the alliance chats you have set up.  The only person that can manage (set-up the other two chats) is the Marshall

• Alliance HQ administration rights
Allows that class of player to admin the HQ (Ie. Upgrade), start tech developement.

• Attack requests for Blacksites and HQ
As currently set - all players can request on players, however only the class of players you give access to this privilege will be able to add an attack request for a blacksite or HQ.

May 22, 2017, 15:1205/22/17
Thanks
Gregory HillModerator
May 22, 2017, 15:2705/22/17
05/30/14

No problem... Thanks for the question!

Hopefully this will help other new or old Marshalls that had questions on the roles and priviledges as well.
May 23, 2017, 19:0405/23/17
It might be better if you can make the game so you can set who you want to allow to invite people to the alliance
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 24, 2017, 10:1205/24/17
09/17/15
defendor said:

It might be better if you can make the game so you can set who you want to allow to invite people to the alliance
We're currently working on a redesign for Ranks :) So let's wait and see what our devs will prepare for us.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.