This topic is closed

Remove leader

16 Replies
Fishy1962
13 May, 2017, 4:36 AM UTC

Hi

Our leader is no longer playing this game

We need him removed as leader so this alliance can continue to play and grow
UTC +10:00
1
Sparhawk122
13 May, 2017, 4:45 AM UTC

Fishy1962 said:


Hi

Our leader is no longer playing this game

We need him removed as leader so this alliance can continue to play and grow

Submit a ticket to support and show a screenshot of how long he has been inactive. 



Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
0
Fishy1962
13 May, 2017, 4:53 AM UTC
I have screenshots but cannot attached ??
UTC +10:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
13 May, 2017, 12:02 PM UTC

SPARHAWK  Thanks for helping him before we could  



Commander Fishy1962,


SPARHAWK is correct, as you'll need to submit a support ticket to the support team (https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).  You'll also need to do a vote upon members that are still active, whether in chat in-game, on LINE or some other messaging applications that show a vote on who should be a new Marshall.


Once you have your vote and screenshots.. open the ticket and at the bottom it will have attachments before you submit.  It may take a few days for the support team to get to your support ticket, however, so please be patient.

-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
cluelessrunner0002
15 May, 2017, 3:53 AM UTC

which one should i choose in the category of support ticket??

Gameplay/Feedback both no option to open the ticket.


UTC +8:00
0
Sparhawk122
15 May, 2017, 4:56 AM UTC

cluelessrunner0002 said:


which one should i choose in the category of support ticket??

Gameplay/Feedback both no option to open the ticket.


Gameplay. 



Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
0
cluelessrunner0002
15 May, 2017, 5:46 AM UTC

Sparhawk122 said:


cluelessrunner0002 said:


which one should i choose in the category of support ticket??

Gameplay/Feedback both no option to open the ticket.


Gameplay. 



as i said~~no option to open ticket in gameplay

it just tell me check the forum....
UTC +8:00
0
Sparhawk122
15 May, 2017, 6:11 AM UTC

cluelessrunner0002 said:


Sparhawk122 said:


cluelessrunner0002 said:


which one should i choose in the category of support ticket??

Gameplay/Feedback both no option to open the ticket.


Gameplay. 



as i said~~no option to open ticket in gameplay

it just tell me check the forum....

I would choose report a bug to have it go in as a ticket. 



Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
0
Ve4nik
15 May, 2017, 7:09 AM UTC

"Bug report" will have as a result only notification.

It's better to choose "in-game Losses".

Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
0
cluelessrunner0002
15 May, 2017, 7:55 AM UTC
Ve4nik said:

"Bug report" will have as a result only notification.

It's better to choose "in-game Losses".

i will try it~~thanks
UTC +8:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
15 May, 2017, 9:46 AM UTC
cluelessrunner0002 said:

Ve4nik said:

"Bug report" will have as a result only notification.

It's better to choose "in-game Losses".

i will try it~~thanks
We hope you'll choose a wise new leader :) 
UTC +2:00
0
cluelessrunner0002
16 May, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


cluelessrunner0002 said:


Ve4nik said:


"Bug report" will have as a result only notification.

It's better to choose "in-game Losses".

i will try it~~thanks
We hope you'll choose a wise new leader :)

one more question....

if i ask other members to vote and no one reply.

is that mean they give up the right??

that's my situation...

UTC +8:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
16 May, 2017, 8:27 PM UTC

You can screenshot your attempts.  Submit those as well.  



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
cluelessrunner0002
17 May, 2017, 5:34 AM UTC

wittygamer said:


You can screenshot your attempts.  Submit those as well.  



sure i did already....

but support reply still tell us that we need all "active" member join the vote...


UTC +8:00
0
Alina Bright
Community Manager
17 May, 2017, 8:48 AM UTC
cluelessrunner0002 said:

wittygamer said:


You can screenshot your attempts.  Submit those as well.  



sure i did already....

but support reply still tell us that we need all "active" member join the vote...


Are there any active memebers in your Alliance? 
UTC +2:00
0
cluelessrunner0002
17 May, 2017, 10:22 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

Are there any active memebers in your Alliance? 

there are 4 others still log in every daily...but no idea what's the real "active"

i told them vote in the channel already

after 1 day...i'm still the only one vote and all of them ignore....

UTC +8:00
0
wittygamer
Moderator
17 May, 2017, 10:32 AM UTC

Commander


Changing the alliance Marshall is a big thing for support team to do, as you got to imagine .. the Marshall spend diamonds (money) to create and expand if he had.


Just try to explain the circumstances to the support team the best you can.  If it's only been a day, you may have to wait and try again the next day or so to get the others to vote.  Also try a direct message to the player..  



-Wittygamer LINE = wittygamer / Discord = Wittygamer#2625 / Marshall (BLD) / Forum Moderator SI:MW / Feel free to contact me with questions!
UTC -5:00
0
1776585 users registered; 47892 topics; 285570 posts; our newest member:mariacts