All Categories

Can There Please Be a Message Notification System

Search
May 3, 2017, 16:5205/03/17

I have been trying to get my alliance to vote on a new Marshal but it seems no one ever sees the chat. Can there be notifications for PM and allience chat?

It's beginning to be annoying when no one responds to anything even though I know they've been on at some point. Like maybe the chat box glows and a noise goes off. Maybe a different color for Global, Regional, and Alliance, a different noise even. Make it so people can turn off the noise, but the glow for alliance mandatory.

Also, I feel like no one sees PM or even knows it exists. 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2017, 20:1105/03/17

this just a problem with my alliance?

Gregory HillModerator
May 3, 2017, 22:3005/03/17
05/30/14

siouxknight said:

I have been trying to get my alliance to vote on a new Marshal but it seems no one ever sees the chat. Can there be notifications for PM and allience chat?

It's beginning to be annoying when no one responds to anything even though I know they've been on at some point. Like maybe the chat box glows and a noise goes off. Maybe a different color for Global, Regional, and Alliance, a different noise even. Make it so people can turn off the noise, but the glow for alliance mandatory.

Also, I feel like no one sees PM or even knows it exists. 

Commander, I understand the frustration you must be having if no one is voting.. You can report this as well in your support ticket, if you can't get any members to vote and the support team can still look in to that issue.   

When it comes to notifications, there are some "push" notifications already with the options of "text only" and/or "text+audio", they are broken down in to;  Base Management,  Alliance Events,  Battle Reports,  Mail and Resupply Dones,  Reinforcements,  Black Site Events,  Recruit Center.  

I currently play on IOs and Android and with the settings set to text, I received the alert (especially on a direst message) that states, "Incoming Mail"  

Some players may just have their notifications turned off...  If you have any ideas to increase a notification to better the game, please let us know.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 4, 2017, 07:5605/04/17
09/17/15
Hi! Have you tried to reach your Alliance members via Line or some other messenger? Or they're all MIA?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.