All Categories

MultiAccount goes really big sizes. Time to think and make something about this cheats Plarium team.

MultiAccount goes really big sizes. Time to think and make something about this cheats Plarium team.

Search
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 3, 2017, 09:5405/03/17
09/17/15
Sparhawk122 said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, guys! Please report all violations to Support. We do not handle such complaints on forum. Thank you for understanding.

What point are forums then. 

For a forum being such an important information hub you would think it would be the exact opposite.....

On forum you can discuss the game with other forum members, share your tips and knowledge or learn something new about the game. You can also ask your questions here. However, there are certain issues that Forum Administration cannot resolve. Only Support Team can.
May 3, 2017, 10:0405/03/17
01/24/17

Sparhawk122 said:

Hi, guys! Please report all violations to Support. We do not handle such complaints on forum. Thank you for understanding.

What point are forums then. 

For a forum being such an important information hub you would think it would be the exact opposite.....

On forum you can discuss the game with other forum members, share your tips and knowledge or learn something new about the game. You can also ask your questions here. However, there are certain issues that Forum Administration cannot resolve. Only Support Team can.

Lots of game developers monitor their own game forums. For issues and manage to resolve said issues. Just a logical monitoring system in retrospect. 

For instance Indie games on DRMs like Steam, Uplay, Origin and so forth. Even a lot of mobile game devs use their own forums to look for issues with their game.

Common sense step to take really. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 4, 2017, 07:4905/04/17
09/17/15

Sparhawk122 said:

Lots of game developers monitor their own game forums. For issues and manage to resolve said issues. Just a logical monitoring system in retrospect. 

For instance Indie games on DRMs like Steam, Uplay, Origin and so forth. Even a lot of mobile game devs use their own forums to look for issues with their game.

Common sense step to take really. 

Our developers have their own tasks to do :) Like creating some new features or fixing the existing issues. They rely on Community Managers that actually monitor forum, gather player feedback and pass it to devs :) 

As for the in-game issues, we have a Support Team that checks all player reports and passes the information further to devs.
May 11, 2017, 00:5605/11/17
01/24/17

Are you aware that this game is attracting less new players and more are quitting. Due to players like Flash espm, RuuT and so forth. Levelling like 5 HQs every week and whole alliances with ease. 

They are all Russian. Plus the normal non spending Russian players that have 30 or more multi accounts each. Each take 2 weeks to build up 12 million offensive power per account by using the Special Ops technique to build mass infrantry armies.

This game has become severely unbalanced. People are quitting in droves. 

Your packs are all too expensive and your game caters to these cheaters and exloiters. 

Not to long ago I heard about a diamond hack that reportedly worked. O.0

What the hell. 

May 11, 2017, 06:1205/11/17
10/18/15

nothing they can do to alt....it exist in any of this type games.

only few alt acc will be punished if really bad luck and not coiner.

most still alive and happily...

even the original soldier inc also flood with alt..

May 11, 2017, 11:1905/11/17
May 11, 2017, 11:21(edited)
03/01/16

Sparhawk122 said:

Are you aware that this game is attracting less new players and more are quitting. Due to players like Flash espm, RuuT and so forth. Levelling like 5 HQs every week and whole alliances with ease. 

They are all Russian. Plus the normal non spending Russian players that have 30 or more multi accounts each. Each take 2 weeks to build up 12 million offensive power per account by using the Special Ops technique to build mass infrantry armies.

This game has become severely unbalanced. People are quitting in droves. 

Your packs are all too expensive and your game caters to these cheaters and exloiters. 

Not to long ago I heard about a diamond hack that reportedly worked. O.0

What the hell. 

As I mentioned a bit earlier, we're working on a solution for such cases with accounts.

As for the hack, our game is secure against such cheats. No one can obtain Units, in-game currency, Resources or Items in an unfair way. You can receive them only for your in-game activity or in-app purchases.

There are no working cheats that give you free Units/Diamonds. If someone claims he has one, he is spreading false information. If someone shares such programs, it's usually phishing that is aimed to get your game login and password (steal your account), and it doesn't work the way they claim it to work.

If you notice any suspicious activity on any server, in any of our games, please report it to our Support Team. It's one of their responsibilities - to check such reports and take the necessary measures if needed.

May 30, 2017, 11:2905/30/17
01/24/17

Still no fix for multi accounts. 

It is like this whole game is built for the Russian multi account player.......

May 30, 2017, 13:0405/30/17
03/01/16

Sparhawk122 said:

Commander, there in no way to make one fast fix, which would prevent creating such accounts and won't harm new players, unfortunately. That's why we try to deal with this situation more complex. For instanse, we have updated the Reinforcement mechanics. 

May 31, 2017, 12:0205/31/17
01/05/17

Look, I used to not like Spar, but folks he's in the right, I saw his HQ get smoked. I've seen alliances built up for six months to be desolved in minutes? Does that sound like a fair fun game? I need a Russian translation book, because to hats the only way to play, oh damn min join process is to have 20 Alts....Hmmm

May 31, 2017, 12:2605/31/17
01/05/17

Spar, I like you now mate...;)

May 31, 2017, 12:5705/31/17
01/24/17

benjaminberry75 said:

Spar, I like you now mate...;)

Haha cheers man :p

Jun 10, 2017, 00:5606/10/17
01/24/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Commander, there in no way to make one fast fix, which would prevent creating such accounts and won't harm new players, unfortunately. That's why we try to deal with this situation more complex. For instanse, we have updated the Reinforcement mechanics. 

You can not look anywhere on the map without seeing a bunch of alt bases. 

Gregory HillModerator
Jun 10, 2017, 19:0506/10/17
05/30/14
I kind of like all the targets clumped together =)
Jun 17, 2017, 03:2406/17/17
01/24/17

wittygamer said:

I kind of like all the targets clumped together =)

Not when a lot of those low level bases have tens of thousands of infrantry and grenadiers due to spec ops being unbalanced in favour of alt accounts with low tech unlock levels. 

Gregory HillModerator
Jun 17, 2017, 13:1906/17/17
05/30/14

To each their own opinion.. I enjoy being able to hit a bunch of them real quick!

All I can really say though, is that the game community's voice has been heard and the developers are trying to do what they can.  Until then we need to come up with strategies that combat it for the time being.. at the end of the day it is a strategy game..

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.