All Categories

MultiAccount goes really big sizes. Time to think and make something about this cheats Plarium team.

MultiAccount goes really big sizes. Time to think and make something about this cheats Plarium team.

Search
Comments
Apr 24, 2017, 19:2904/24/17
01/24/17

Plarium. Any progress on this supposed Spec Ops exploit fix?

And yes. Multi accounts make the Spec Ops exploit to amass 300k marines and 100k grenadiers per alt account viable in the first place. 

Something needs to be done. If us heavy coiners are having issues with these exploiters. Imagine the ordinary gamer just trying to relax and enjoy the game. Hard to enjoy a game where without spending a low level base can steam roll over everyone. That is the epitome of gameplay imbalance.

Something needs to be done soon.

Apr 25, 2017, 07:4004/25/17
Apr 25, 2017, 08:55(edited)
01/24/17

Your Studio in Russia is responsible for Mobile Strike correct?

Why are the Russians in this game. Alliances MVD, TOR and so forth the only ones who amass these spam light infrantry attacks and take down Black Sites and HQ every couple days without needing to spend money. 

You are looking at a lot of people from top non Russian alliances quitting because you give free reign and preferential treatment to your Russian comrades. 

I have submitted a ticket to support with attached Combat Reports showing these unproportionally large spam light infrantry attacks in the hope that something is done. It is so obvious they are cheating or have found a exploit. That for something to not already been done is bewildering. 

Otherwise Google and Apple ARE taking refunds for all in game purchases due to this issue. 

Apr 25, 2017, 08:5404/25/17
01/19/17

Plarium, I understand that this is a game and people will find many different ways to play it and get a head. I also, like every other individual can see that all these alts are making plarium money. However, I am not convinced that plarium understands how many money spenders are so close to walking away... Your rules clearly state no more than 1 account. So how do other alliances deal with certain alliances making the majority of their alliance alts and manipulating spec ops to get 300-500k in light infantry. They use the alts for offence and do not have to hurt their main account. This is such wide knowledge in the game I know as the developers you see it too. So why not update spec ops to stop this? Or are we supposed to break your rules to counter act what these other alliance's are doing? 

Apr 25, 2017, 10:5204/25/17
03/01/16

Sparhawk122 said:

Your Studio in Russia is responsible for Mobile Strike correct?

Why are the Russians in this game. Alliances MVD, TOR and so forth the only ones who amass these spam light infrantry attacks and take down Black Sites and HQ every couple days without needing to spend money. 

You are looking at a lot of people from top non Russian alliances quitting because you give free reign and preferential treatment to your Russian comrades. 

I have submitted a ticket to support with attached Combat Reports showing these unproportionally large spam light infrantry attacks in the hope that something is done. It is so obvious they are cheating or have found a exploit. That for something to not already been done is bewildering. 

Otherwise Google and Apple ARE taking refunds for all in game purchases due to this issue. 

No, Plarium has no relation to the game Mobile Strike. 

Commander Sparhawk122, I totally understand your frustration regarding this matter and I can assure you that solution for such situations is in development.

While we're working on it, please report suspicious accounts to our Support team - https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We appreciate your cooperation. 

Apr 25, 2017, 11:0604/25/17
03/01/16
Nicole013 said:

Plarium, I understand that this is a game and people will find many different ways to play it and get a head. I also, like every other individual can see that all these alts are making plarium money. However, I am not convinced that plarium understands how many money spenders are so close to walking away... Your rules clearly state no more than 1 account. So how do other alliances deal with certain alliances making the majority of their alliance alts and manipulating spec ops to get 300-500k in light infantry. They use the alts for offence and do not have to hurt their main account. This is such wide knowledge in the game I know as the developers you see it too. So why not update spec ops to stop this? Or are we supposed to break your rules to counter act what these other alliance's are doing? 

Hello! We aware of these situations and working on a solution for them.
Apr 25, 2017, 11:3904/25/17

Lol, damn, now we know how to get them to answer you. Accuse them of being in bed with Mobile Strike and its, "Whoa....hold the phone." But as far as the multiple Russian bases that are wiping everyone in the game out?? "We're working on that." Is all you get. 

Apr 26, 2017, 15:1504/26/17
Apr 26, 2017, 17:28(edited)
03/21/17

Sparhawk122 said:

And yes. Multi accounts make the Spec Ops exploit to amass 300k marines and 100k grenadiers per alt account viable in the first place. 

Something needs to be done. If us heavy coiners are having issues with these exploiters. Imagine the ordinary gamer just trying to relax and enjoy the game. Hard to enjoy a game where without spending a low level base can steam roll over everyone. That is the epitome of gameplay imbalance.

I'll try and keep this short. Sparhawk122 i'm using your comment as an example.

Starting with Special Ops, yes the multi accounts are exploiting it but does it need to be fixed?  I think not because the reward system works fine, you put in units whether you pay for them or not, you probably get a portion back, if not now then later.  So getting that 300K marines may mean you already almost lost that much in the first place since its a reward it may be more.

Now lets say they changed the special ops to not give out rewards, then people will start complaining about coiners, why because coiners would have the advantage of always being able to buy troops whenever they want (not naming names there are some that come to mind) and it then becomes a competition of who has the biggest bank account. Which is what i've heard people say about Mobile Strike, saying that they left because to do anything you have to pay.

which is why i think special ops doesnt need to be changed. I do understand that with any freemium games like this naturally coiners tend to have an advantage. 

the challenge is keeping some sort of balance since this game is marketed as for age 13 +, so joe bloggs age 13 relying on pocket money, picking up the game will think its no fun if he keeps spending his pocket money and keeps losing to adam west the banker aged 33 who just spent one months salary to obliterate him.

So the problem is not special ops but the multi-accounts, lets be honest its not just the russians that do it but it is them that have taken it to an extreme. From what i can read everyone seems to think that at plarium HQ they have a button that says multi-accounts yes/no and its on yes.

I don't work for them but the problem that I can imagine is how to identify a multi-account/fake account from a real one.

For us its easy to see on the global map that,(using revenger's earlier post) Nerpa_A, Nerpa B, Nerpa_C, Nerpa_D...and so on are multi-accounts since the bases are next to each other and most of us know this because we noticed that it tends to be variations of the main accounts name or just lots of commander bases stacked together. Sometimes in same alliance, or not in an allliance but used as farm, but then there's some that are used to spy on other alliances,(my group has had a couple of them and still might) these ones will not always be next to each other so harder to spot.

From the developers point of view, how do you spot and block a multi-account? 

By using game name? you cant do that coz certain names will be popular so variations needed, it limits the amount of users you can have and you can't prove they are not genuine whether they talk or not. example we know sparkhawk122 is genuine, but what about sparhawk!, SpaRhaWk, Sparhawk2017, Sparhawk41

By proximity or alliance?  same problem, example lets say theres a Power RangerS alliance, with members called Ranger, Red Ranger, Blue Ranger, White ranger, pink, yellow, black, green, purple,orange, brown, magenta, midnight blue, sunset pink and so on all next to each other. theres no way to tell and thats for the ones that have bothered to name the accounts. So spotting let alone blocking is already hard.

From database point of view, multi accounts can only be seen if two or more is registered to same email address. I can't see how though since once email/facebook is registered it shouldn't allow you to make another. Unless like most people have lots of email addresses, if they register lots of email addresses, its technically not a breach, since the accounts are one to one and registered but is all done by one person so multi-account.

Thats registered, what about unregistered and guest IDs, these can be genuine people that play but don't want to register and don't need to since they play from one device. Now if one person has multiple devices then its technically multi account breach and at same time not.

@wartater: thats why all they can say is that they are working on it without giving too much away or making any promises that can't be kept.

In a perfect system, there is no alt accounts, its one account to one person, everyone is genuine and people don't try to cheat the system... lets face it, it not perfect, it will take time to fix, but don't lose hope they are working on it. (has anybody else noticed the map looks more empty with dead bases gone)

There's a difference between going to a buffet restaurant and saying to change the temperature and saying to change the decor to restrict access to food.

I'd rather they take their time on the fix to make sure it works than they roll out a quick patch and i get locked out of my account for no reason. Just saying.

Apr 26, 2017, 15:4104/26/17
Apr 26, 2017, 15:51(edited)

The most easy fix would be a restriction to ops lvl...light inf til lvl 20. If no mechs researched..21+ not possible...without tanks 60+ not possible. If u dont get inf as payout...the exploit doesnt work. So simple. The little thing is called ress. Throw in all high valuable units...become only inf. 1.5 weeks 2.5 mio...90 k grennys. Research attack and def lvl. The new anniexes for light inf makes it even more easy. With such things they wont eleminate multis. Nothing to do with algorythm...just a hole in plariums game plan. Set restrictions for ops lvl 20+.  Really a normal player has to tell possible improvements for a solution. Not a good sign for Plarium

Gregory HillModerator
Apr 27, 2017, 00:3504/27/17
05/30/14

Look I understand it truly is devastating to a player hit by a cheater, and it's hard to recover.

It's going to happen in any game.. and well a game is also a community of players.  It's not crazy to have them request us to submit tickets on suspected alt accounts.

Yes it sucks and takes up our time, but does it really take that much time to submit a ticket with a suspected rule breaker?  no not really..

let's come together submit the cheaters and let the devs work on something better..  right now it's not here yet, so what we have I'd a support system to submit tickets and they will look in to each account from there..  let's come together as a community and just take care of the problem..

Apr 27, 2017, 08:4704/27/17
Apr 27, 2017, 08:47(edited)
01/24/17

wittygamer said:

Look I understand it truly is devastating to a player hit by a cheater, and it's hard to recover.

It's going to happen in any game.. and well a game is also a community of players.  It's not crazy to have them request us to submit tickets on suspected alt accounts.

Yes it sucks and takes up our time, but does it really take that much time to submit a ticket with a suspected rule breaker?  no not really..

let's come together submit the cheaters and let the devs work on something better..  right now it's not here yet, so what we have I'd a support system to submit tickets and they will look in to each account from there..  let's come together as a community and just take care of the problem..

Oh. I have. I hope you practice what you preach. 

Start cracking on reporting those thousands of Russian mutli accounts with mass infrantry armies. Better get started lmao

Apr 27, 2017, 12:5404/27/17
06/16/17

wittygamer said:

By the time u report them u will be swarm attacked by 80-100 multi accounts with a min 150k power each and u will be gone..

Aaahh, yeah u can report them, sure, but u already lost it all.

Apr 27, 2017, 12:5604/27/17

So much have been reported already. Investigation for 20+ days? Hmm. Who is paying me for reporting? With that mass of multis it would be a full time job for more than one month. Refund our lost troops cause of multis...then we can speak about that.

Gregory HillModerator
Apr 27, 2017, 15:2104/27/17
05/30/14

I've reported accounts and have had no retribution.  I'll offer this, PM me any account you believe to be an alt and I'll submit the support ticket to have the account checked out and investigated.

I'm just saying we can utilize the tool (support tickets) given to at the moment to try to come together as a community to fight these issue, or we can just sit here on a forum and complain about it?  It's not going to get a solution any quicker, however we can utilize the current tool and try to get rid of some of the alt accounts!

So again.. I provide this if you fear they will swarm your account or you'll have retribution for reporting a suspected cheater/alt account.. Provide me the information in a PM and i'll submit the ticket.

Apr 27, 2017, 21:4304/27/17
01/24/17

wittygamer said:

I've reported accounts and have had no retribution.  I'll offer this, PM me any account you believe to be an alt and I'll submit the support ticket to have the account checked out and investigated.

I'm just saying we can utilize the tool (support tickets) given to at the moment to try to come together as a community to fight these issue, or we can just sit here on a forum and complain about it?  It's not going to get a solution any quicker, however we can utilize the current tool and try to get rid of some of the alt accounts!

So again.. I provide this if you fear they will swarm your account or you'll have retribution for reporting a suspected cheater/alt account.. Provide me the information in a PM and i'll submit the ticket.

We are already reporting/submitting tickets AND posting on the forum. That IS putting in effort to get the problem attended to. 

It is called speaking up. 

What you are telling us to do we are doing beyond that. In a consolidated effort. 

Apr 29, 2017, 14:2204/29/17
05/18/15
TeRRaNoZaVaR said:

Plarium - dont you see all game is filled with russians and others multiaccounts. Its against your policy. What you do for fair game. They didnt change name of bases either, just put next number after name.

I didnt talk about 1-2 bases or 1 guy but for cluster of 10-15-20 bases on bunch of players.

I talk about scheme to win big payout in infantry on OPs and to froze - 10, 20 bases from 1 guy and after that to go attacking other normal alliances with those sleeping troops. Where are your administrators, who control multi accounts. Reported so much cases. Things are going really big thats unfair cheeting of game. Last attacks at LoW alliance proove that - bases with same names /Like MicroBoss, MicroBoss RU, Microboss RUS and 5 more MicroBoss names/ 50-60lvl with 200k infantry.

So ease to cheet you and other players with PC emulator and 10-20 FB accounts, they do that mass every day and noone watch and controll this. Player from todays attack just wrote me in russian - Can you resist my 20 mults on attack - can you believe? Things gone worst and ugly like tragedy. And soon will be uncontroled. Didnt mind you cannot IP control that its so easy. But you loose game and players.

You have this very bad signal from real players there.

--------------------

Multi – Accounting Policy

By using Plarium’s Services players agree NOT to have more than one account at any given time.

Players found to be in violation of this policy will receive disciplinary action. Their alternate accounts will be permanently blocked without noticed, though they may retain access to one primary account at the discretion of the Plarium Customer Support Team contingent upon a commitment to create no further accounts in the future. Additional violations may result in permanent banning from the game.

We understand that multiple players may share the same IP address. These players may still need to prove they are different people. If you have had your account blocked due to suspicion of multi-accounting, you must individually contact our Support Team for us to determine the authenticity of your account..

Apr 29, 2017, 14:4004/29/17
Apr 29, 2017, 14:40(edited)
01/24/17

The people who say it is not a problem have not been on the recieving end or are part of the problem. 

Or those who do not even play the game.

May 1, 2017, 16:2505/01/17
May 2, 2017, 11:57(edited)
10/18/15

Sparhawk122 said:

well....agreed most of you said.

but as one of the "ordinary gamer" .

seriously...most we meet are the bully from heavy coiner like you.

especially during the PVP tournament.

Multi accounts user won't waste their exploit army to us...

edit : as you wish...

May 2, 2017, 09:0905/02/17
01/24/17

cluelessrunner0002 said:

Sparhawk122 said:

well....agreed most of you said.

but as one of the "ordinary gamer" .

seriously...most we meet are the bully from rich coiner like you.

especially during the PVP tournament.

Multi accounts user won't waste their exploit army to us...

I am not rich. 

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
May 3, 2017, 09:2805/03/17
09/17/15
Hi, guys! Please report all violations to Support. We do not handle such complaints on forum. Thank you for understanding.
May 3, 2017, 09:3205/03/17
01/24/17

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi, guys! Please report all violations to Support. We do not handle such complaints on forum. Thank you for understanding.

What point are forums then. 

For a forum being such an important information hub you would think it would be the exact opposite.....

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.