This topic is closed

How to disband an alliance, or how to merge alliances

10 Replies
Magnum Pi
28 March, 2017, 2:58 AM UTC

I have read a couple places that alliances can be disbanded but haven't found out how to do that. Also is there a way to merge 2 alliances into 1?

UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
28 March, 2017, 7:58 AM UTC
Hi! No, there is no way in the game to do that. Some players create so-called "training Alliances", where they prepare newbies, and the good ones are accepted to the main Alliance. 
UTC +2:00
Magnum Pi
29 March, 2017, 7:29 PM UTC
Thank you
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
2 April, 2017, 7:41 PM UTC
You're welcome :)
slowslowmotion
23 April, 2017, 10:53 PM UTC
My commander has not been on the game in 36 days can I take on the alliance 
UTC +5:00
wittygamer
24 April, 2017, 1:23 AM UTC

You will need to submit a support ticket to the support team.

-wittygamer
UTC -5:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
24 April, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC

slowslowmotion said:

If your Commander did not log in into the game for more than 3 weeks, you can submit a ticket to our Support Team: https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they will guide you through the process.

You will need to vote for a new Commander. At least 50% of your Alliance members should support the new candidate. The results (screenshots of the vote) should be sent to our Support Team. Then they will assign a new Commander.

cluelessrunner0002
26 April, 2017, 4:45 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

slowslowmotion said:

If your Commander did not log in into the game for more than 3 weeks, you can submit a ticket to our Support Team: https://plarium-mobile-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they will guide you through the process.

You will need to vote for a new Commander. At least 50% of your Alliance members should support the new candidate. The results (screenshots of the vote) should be sent to our Support Team. Then they will assign a new Commander.

just one more question..

is that mean we only need "active" member's vote??

only 5 members still active (include myself) and all others quit over 60days in my case...

UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
26 April, 2017, 8:32 AM UTC
cluelessrunner0002 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

slowslowmotion said:

just one more question..

is that mean we only need "active" member's vote??

only 5 members still active (include myself) and all others quit over 60days in my case...

Then it will be easy to vote :) 
cluelessrunner0002
26 April, 2017, 10:00 AM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:

i see...thanks for your help.
UTC +8:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
27 April, 2017, 7:52 AM UTC
cluelessrunner0002 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

i see...thanks for your help.
Anytime :) 
1664399 users registered; 33912 topics; 252942 posts; our newest member:boothesitter