Ration consumption is always negative

4 Replies
tuneboy2005
10 February, 2017, 8:31 AM UTC

Hello,

For a while i play this game but i have noticed whatever i upgrade (drop zones, consumption tech, etc...) my consumption of rations is always negative. So my amount of rations is always 0.

My fuel and munitions are all about +1.5K so that is good but my rations is about -1.5K.

What should i do to lower my consumtion? How can i see what is using so much rations consumption?

Thx

UTC +0:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 February, 2017, 12:40 PM UTC

Hi! This happens because your army is constantly growing. The more Units you build, the more Rations you will need to maintain them. You need to upgrade your Drop Zones in order to get more Rations. Also, you can ask other player for tips on this matter 

UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
12 February, 2017, 10:43 PM UTC

technically you have to many troops which is putting you in negative, you either need to kill some off or raid daily to gain extra rations so you can keep updating and making more troops...


sadly the problem only gets worst, lucky for us we can raid to fix it for a short time lol 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Ve4nik
Moderator
13 February, 2017, 8:21 AM UTC
  1. You can check your food consumption in Command Center-Base Stats.
  2. You can decrease your consumption by technologies and Control tower. But it won't be easy to get "+" in food production.
  3. FYI, Max base decrease is 45% (control tower) + 36% (tech) = 81%. All other bonuses will count from the rest 19%. For ideal example, you have  10 000 cons. 10k*0.19=1900. Hero ability -5% consumtion will count not from 100% (10k*0.05=500, 1900-500=1400 - WRONG), but -5% from rest - 1900*0.95=1805 in total.
Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
13 February, 2017, 11:22 AM UTC
Thank you for sharing your tips :) 
UTC +2:00
1659241 users registered; 33236 topics; 251882 posts; our newest member:Aminsyam