All Categories

Complaints

Complaints

Search
Feb 6, 2017, 18:4402/06/17

Complaints

Oy, the top ten rank achievement is annoyingly hard to gain and is very stupid how to gain it when theirs many other ways and nicer ways to get it like for the missions. It shouldn't be spend and spend to be able to gain the top 10 since first off whoever got the top ten achievements should be done or going to a different one so others can gain the achievements or color guard ones. It is possible to never get those and theirs no point of them in the game if hardly anyone can get it like in all the other games you plarium have. I got to top ten in "my league" and that should've counted as top ten for the both achievement and color guard. The color guard one ain't specific either so it could mean any top ten which it should like that otherwise the point of those is literally pointless and will always show as something you will never get unless you spend a lot more then those as top ten. I'm also aware of the other side of people that will talk about how it shows a opportunity instead or something to work for when most know you can't work for unless you spend ten times more then the already top ten and not get attacked either. Can't avoid that unless ya spend a lot as I said or be with a alliance that many people call boring. I won't accept "it's part of the game " or something of a smart remark from you plarium guys gonna say it's what the game is or about how it's set up or even about the way to gain it just no. Can even tell me "it's suggested to devs" that won't mean it'll happen or they will even listen to it. They won't listen to the Bunker issue I'm surprised they did with the group change which is something that we should be able to make more then what the limit is anyhow instead of spending diamonds. Their shouldn't be a limit to how much we can make since you can spend and gain millions of units in a quick second. Oh and the so called "free revive " is a resources revivie and can cost a lot more then the base could produce which makes it yet another way to spend and another way to make it extremely hard to grow because of constant attacks. Some can point out the daily to me but again quickly lose it from attacks and everything else I said. Many people already call plairum greedy which is starting to prove it so due to the many changes and only certain units can only be bought. How long till that happens here? Why would this be fun if you have to spend a lot to even catch up? I like to prove spenders wrong but this one is hard to if limited to everything like world of tanks. Their getting nicer with earning the tanks even when some missions are hard to do but still get the special tank. PC version of TD and soldiers inc. Is better because of the many new things the clan can do together to gain and Bunker down to still grow even the 7
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 6, 2017, 18:5202/06/17
Feb 6, 2017, 18:53(edited)

. Continue) day shield thing. This is another reason that forums can not be trusted for limited again. Enough of the limited. The rest I said was about plairum being not great and hope to never work with them on anything, not gonna respond unless one of plarium understands this, don't like these forums prefer email or in game since people can be really jerks or mean on forums, and kinda about how their other games on pc is better and such other then TDR but did a few changes that aren't great already on it. That's it. If not one plarium understands these issues then I'm done dealing with any of them and whoever says a bad comment then sucks to be you because I don't care what you say since you don't get unless you are a person that understands this. Name a few games that were better then this with both earners and spenders. World of tanks has proven it on most part of earners against spenders. I also don't got anything against spenders just pointing out the fairness and how it should be fun for both sides. 

Feb 6, 2017, 18:5402/06/17

New message then. I hate bloody forum's with their many issues especially with plairums text issue and limited text even copy and paste to not be empty

Feb 7, 2017, 09:4302/07/17
01/24/17
I agree. I had to spend a LOT of money to get in the top ten. The Best of the Best achievement for operations, very big spenders were those who made up the top ten. How do I know. Because I came 6th for the weekly top ten of operations and I had to spend a lot to stay there. The person in 1st place had double the points I had. That is only possible by spending. It really is unfair for the average player. 
Feb 8, 2017, 14:4202/08/17
03/01/16

Commanders, every player in Soldiers can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use Diamonds to develop your Base and increase military power to dominate the map. Everyone can get Diamonds for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Diamond Caches, completing quests, etc. 

Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress a little faster. Again, all these advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their Base and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance.  

Feb 23, 2017, 15:1202/23/17
I don't like the text limitation and no copy and paste, text functions suck
Feb 25, 2017, 19:3502/25/17
This game sucks.  Big spenders are too easily able to dominate the smaller players.  It pushes us out o
Feb 26, 2017, 15:1502/26/17
01/29/17
Special Warning Message needed if their base being attack by other alliances when offline or logout....
Feb 26, 2017, 18:2302/26/17
Gabriel SS said:

Special Warning Message needed if their base being attack by other alliances when offline or logout....
you can always submit you suggestions in the suggestion thread :))
Feb 27, 2017, 14:0502/27/17
03/01/16

PlinyThaYounger said:

This game sucks.  Big spenders are too easily able to dominate the smaller players.  It pushes us out o

PlinyThaYounger, there are many ways to earn Diamonds for Quests, besides there are Tournaments where you can earn rewards for completing some basic game actions. Note that in military buildings you can buy Units for resources or get them as a reward on Ops. 

Feb 28, 2017, 00:0902/28/17
09/28/17
How can you lose over 100000 diamonds to repair troops in only one day of ops. I lost over 40000 diamonds attacking one base after taking out all 4 annexes with no loses at all. Is there another way to get diamonds in high numbers to help with troop repair.
Mar 3, 2017, 11:4303/03/17
02/11/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Commanders, every player in Soldiers can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use Diamonds to develop your Base and increase military power to dominate the map. Everyone can get Diamonds for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Diamond Caches, completing quests, etc. 

Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress a little faster.

Sorry, Did you try to play this game without donations and probably without admin account with unlimited diamonds?)

If i complete tournament with maximum reward, i can win... 65...125 diamonds)) For example Razor costs 88 diamonds to revive)  so i can revive 1.5 Razors)) and to gain this reward i should waste 20 Razors)) Sounds really cool) and to build up all buildings we probably need 100 years without donations)) Really cool)
Mar 5, 2017, 07:1903/05/17
02/11/17

So, you told here that with allies and with "special"  tacticts and personal skills we are able to destroy everyone?

Looks like you don't know this game at all. And you never played it like a common user.

Today all our alliance was destroyed by 2 (!) donators with very huge army. (we have 56 sectors)

They have a lot of special troops that could be bought ONLY FOR DIAMONDS

Very huge armies. 

So we were destroyed. And what we can do now? we need lots of recources to recover our army. Week would not be enought to make it so we will loose these troops.

we are not able  to beats Ops as we need to return all prize troops back, but we are not able to do it. 

We are not able even to revenge because after attacks this donators protect theirselves with the shield.

So, the only way is to donate or abandon his game. 

Your game does not have any balance at all. donators are undefeatable. You dont care about common players. You think only how to earn money. 

Mar 5, 2017, 08:2503/05/17
10/18/15

Kibraiker007 said:

So, you told here that with allies and with "special"  tacticts and personal skills we are able to destroy everyone?

Looks like you don't know this game at all. And you never played it like a common user.

Today all our alliance was destroyed by 2 (!) donators with very huge army. (we have 56 sectors)

They have a lot of special troops that could be bought ONLY FOR DIAMONDS

Very huge armies. 

So we were destroyed. And what we can do now? we need lots of recources to recover our army. Week would not be enought to make it so we will loose these troops.

we are not able  to beats Ops as we need to return all prize troops back, but we are not able to do it. 

We are not able even to revenge because after attacks this donators protect theirselves with the shield.

So, the only way is to donate or abandon his game. 

Your game does not have any balance at all. donators are undefeatable. You dont care about common players. You think only how to earn money. 

their games are all pay to win since beginning.

coiner is the last winner as always....
Mar 6, 2017, 09:4403/06/17
03/01/16

Commanders, we grant all users the opportunity to handle such situations themselves and develop their own strategies in proving your domination. Yes, it's takes time and patience, but Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare is a war strategy and you should be prepared to all situations that may happen.

Mar 6, 2017, 12:4503/06/17
Mar 6, 2017, 12:47(edited)
02/11/17

Eugenia Misura said:

Commanders, we grant all users the opportunity to handle such situations themselves and develop their own strategies in proving your domination. Yes, it's takes time and patience, but Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare is a war strategy and you should be prepared to all situations that may happen.

Really? So is it OK that one single sector could eliminate 2 -3 -4 Alliances?

Is it OK that after his attacks he is protected by the shield and undefeatable?

Probably you can provide us tactic how to play with such gamers?

Because without hard donations we are not able to answer players like that. We are not able to go to Operations because everyday this players destroys our troops and extremely small bunker does not help. so the only way is to get rid of this game. Thank you very much for such negative experience. As you told - donations should simplify gameplay but now donators are undefeatable players. It is not simplification it is total disbalance.
Mar 6, 2017, 22:3803/06/17
Mar 6, 2017, 23:10(edited)
01/24/17
Eugenia Misura said:

You do not have time in this game. When there are players that in a couple days get 50 million and over offensive power. And use the cover story that they got their army from Spec Ops. When Spec Ops pays out it certainly does not pay out enough to get to that point in such a short amount of time. And there is a maximum payout cap per spec ops mission depending on it's level.
Mar 7, 2017, 06:4703/07/17
02/11/17
Sparhawk122 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

You do not have time in this game. When there are players that in a couple days get 50 million and over offensive power. And use the cover story that they got their army from Spec Ops. When Spec Ops pays out it certainly does not pay out enough to get to that point in such a short amount of time. And there is a maximum payout cap per spec ops mission depending on it's level.
Agree. As i know - the maximum you can earn on Spec Op is 7 million from 100 level. So it is a limit and you will need long time to recover this amount. but they recover all huge army in one day.
Mar 7, 2017, 10:4203/07/17
03/01/16

Commanders, some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress a little faster and use some advantages. All these advantages may be summarized in one word - time. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their Base and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. Therefore, when we develop a new feature, we make sure it will not negatively affect the game balance.  

Mar 8, 2017, 18:3203/08/17
01/05/17
Sparhawk...seriously, you are one of the leaders with clowns you complain about.  Dont worry, i got your number, and i just attack you and other weaker "Coaltiion" players like you on diamond tiles..haha..payback baby..no more tiles for the coalition is my only goal in this game now
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.