Attacking enemy

5 Replies
23 savage
5 February, 2017, 8:44 PM UTC
It seems the game does not show you  incoming attacks from enemies .please put it as a big flashing signal. I'm tied of attacking empty cache but when you arrive you hear that the e
UTC +2:00
Ve4nik
6 February, 2017, 7:52 AM UTC

Hm, dunno, need to test it.

Any way, you can contact Support team - they can investigate your problem.
Ve4nik в игре ник мой, пишите Stormfall: RoB (-334 -668) // Soldiers Inc MW (-1234 567)
UTC +3:00
Blasphemy
8 February, 2017, 5:19 PM UTC
hmmm it has shown my incoming, are you sure your base was attacked and not your anexes? ........
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 9:35 AM UTC
Hi! Incoming attacks should be shown, so if you don't get any information about them, please report this issue to our Support team.
soldiers gunny
17 February, 2017, 3:38 AM UTC
Not all enemies are showing there cordanence can you explain why ? War is hard when you don't play fair ! The alliance I'm talking about is Art any answers would be greatly appreciated
UTC +6:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
17 February, 2017, 1:35 PM UTC
soldiers gunny said:

Not all enemies are showing there cordanence can you explain why ? War is hard when you don't play fair ! The alliance I'm talking about is Art any answers would be greatly appreciated
If you're talking about coordinates, each player gets coordinates of his Base after finishing a certain Quest. There is a chance that your enemy haven't finished it yet, and coordinates will appear soon. 
1721592 users registered; 42507 topics; 271432 posts; our newest member:gloory2