All Categories

Hidden damage penalty to higher levels?

Search
Jan 18, 2017, 09:0701/18/17
01/24/17

My Alliance members have started to notice the higher they level up, research their tech tree and upgrade their base. The more issues they have with raids. 

For example. I have a member by the name of 88records level 59 who attacked a lower level player with 7k troops. The lower player level had 3k troops. Those heavily upgraded 7k troops lost and that lower level player did not even have any defence turrets or the like. How does that work?

Another example. Gatuex, level 64 attacked a level 44 who had attacked one of our members without provocation. That opponent had 600k troops. Gatuex sent in 1.5 million offense. He failed. He had to send in another raid to take the base successfully. How does this work?

I will givan an example from one of my raids which is how all my raids end now.

I am level 72, my units are more then rediculously upgraded. I have offense level 10 and defence level 10 for the equalizer bomber and all units before that unit in the tech tree are more upgraded. I also have the barracks, hanger, hydraulics bar, armour pool upgraded at level 22. Which gives an extra %10 to offence and defence for the applicable units. Which since they are all fully upgraded everysingle buildable unit I have. Then there is my hero gear which gives %34 offence light infrantry, %14.9 for mech infrantry,  %5.9 for armour, defence %48.1 light infrantry,  %39.1 mech infrantry. 

Just then I raided the same level 44 that had attacked one of our members. My losses 104.4k. His losses 69.4k. My force that I sent had three times the offence and defence that he had in his base. How does this even compute?

Before then I had another major loss. A level 54 that my alliance requested an attack on because he was spam attacking a single alliance member. I sent around 2 million offence and defence consisting of offensive units with a %20 offense boost applied. My losses 1.1 million. Enemy losses around 600k. Any enemy I attack now I lose so much more. Where when I was less upgraded and my units were less upgraded I would always usually be slightly below or break equal with the enemy losses.

I am too scared to respond to an attack request because the only way myself and others can recover those kind of losses is by spending money...........
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 19, 2017, 14:0601/19/17

Greetings!

There aren't any penalties in the game that depend on the players' level.

There are many parameters that influence on the result of a battle. Remember that quality is more important than quantity. 1000 of Commandos is weaker than 500 of Assault Drones.

Jan 20, 2017, 07:0701/20/17
01/24/17
NIKITA METEOR said:

Greetings!

There aren't any penalties in the game that depend on the players' level.

There are many parameters that influence on the result of a battle. Remember that quality is more important than quantity. 1000 of Commandos is weaker than 500 of Assault Drones.

My troops were all better quality. I have equalizer bombers unlocked and upgraded to level 12 offence and defence, aircraft attack strength, maxed out at level 10, hanger maxed out at level 22, nanochip that gives around an extra %12 attack to some aircraft. 3 by level 12 nanochips. Offense boost of +%20 enabled, armour attack strength maxed out at level 10 and I can keep going on. 
Jan 23, 2017, 13:3701/23/17

Sparhawk122 said:

My troops were all better quality. I have equalizer bombers unlocked and upgraded to level 12 offence and defence, aircraft attack strength, maxed out at level 10, hanger maxed out at level 22, nanochip that gives around an extra %12 attack to some aircraft. 3 by level 12 nanochips. Offense boost of +%20 enabled, armour attack strength maxed out at level 10 and I can keep going on. 

How do you know that your Troops were better? Did you ask the player on whom you attacked?

Jan 23, 2017, 13:5601/23/17
01/24/17
NIKITA METEOR said:

Sparhawk122 said:

How do you know that your Troops were better? Did you ask the player on whom you attacked?

Um. I used equalizer bombers, behemoth tanks and a whole heap of Reapers...... On a level 44. When I was level 72. Somehow still took significant more losses with the much larger force. He was using lower tier units. 
Jan 23, 2017, 14:0301/23/17
Jan 24, 2017, 10:58(edited)
01/24/17

Sparhawk122 said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Um. I used equalizer bombers, behemoth tanks and a whole heap of Reapers...... On a level 44. When I was level 72. Somehow still took significant more losses with the much larger force. He was using lower tier units. 

I give you permission to check my account, base and battlelogs. No joke. This is what has been randomly happening to me. I would not be compaining if it were not so.....

Nearly as bad as attacking a spec ops mission and suffering the same losses with a size thirty times the size of the spec ops force as you sending only %50 more........ Logic, real modern warfare dictate an overwhelming force should take "significantly" less losses. Another way to force diamond recovery....
Jan 24, 2017, 14:3901/24/17

Sparhawk122 said:

I give you permission to check my account, base and battlelogs. No joke. This is what has been randomly happening to me. I would not be compaining if it were not so.....

Nearly as bad as attacking a spec ops mission and suffering the same losses with a size thirty times the size of the spec ops force as you sending only %50 more........ Logic, real modern warfare dictate an overwhelming force should take "significantly" less losses. Another way to force diamond recovery....

As I said above there aren't any penalties in the game that depend on the players' level. If you are sure that battle feature is working wrong, please submit a ticket to our Support Team and describe it in more detail so they could investigate this issue.

Jan 24, 2017, 17:2001/24/17
03/27/14

NIKITA METEOR said:

Sparhawk122 said:

As I said above there aren't any penalties in the game that depend on the players' level. If you are sure that battle feature is working wrong, please submit a ticket to our Support Team and describe it in more detail so they could investigate this issue.

https://support.plarium.com/ensoldiersincmobilewarfare/Tickets/Submit/Step1/138

chose ingame loses should take you to the support page to fill out 

Jan 26, 2017, 13:0401/26/17
Jan 26, 2017, 16:52(edited)
01/24/17

^^

It is not a bug. It is a game mechanic steered by the Plarium algorithym that makes you lose lots of troops no matter how much higher your offensive and defensive statistics to put you in the prime position to have diamond revive as the near only viable option to recover the asinine amount of losses inflicted on you for WINNING battles.

It is common sense that an overwhelming force should take LESS losses then the minority force. More so logically when that force has tech upgrades for each unit upgraded to the whazoo.

2 million, 4 million, 6 million on a opponent with 500-600k defense. Still takes %20-30 if not more losses........... o.0

Specs Ops has the same issue.

You already know this is true. I am done trying to explain how backwards it is.
Jan 28, 2017, 07:5601/28/17
Sperhawk122, can you post here screenshots?
Jan 28, 2017, 12:0901/28/17
Jan 28, 2017, 13:47(edited)
01/24/17
This forum will not let me post links to screenshots here.
Jan 30, 2017, 14:5101/30/17
03/27/14

Sparhawk122 said:

This forum will not let me post links to screenshots here.

you have to use lightshot or another app that allows you to take screen shots

https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html this allows you to show your screen shots in the forums 

Feb 1, 2017, 05:5502/01/17
Feb 3, 2017, 17:30(edited)
01/24/17

Does not work on tablets or phones. Only a computer.... :/

Edit: The screenshot APP.
Feb 3, 2017, 13:2102/03/17

Sparhawk122 said:

What exactly do you mean? Mobile Warfare game?

Try to reinstall it. If it doesn't help submit a ticket to our Support Team, please.
Feb 4, 2017, 13:3302/04/17
03/27/14
NIKITA METEOR said:

Sparhawk122 said:

What exactly do you mean? Mobile Warfare game?

Try to reinstall it. If it doesn't help submit a ticket to our Support Team, please.
lightshot isn't a APP that can be used in tablets and phones, if they use a tablet or phone they need something to allow them to share their screen shots... im so used to playing browser games, i forgot about what we can fully share from our tablets that's compatible with plariums forum and our devices ... 
Feb 4, 2017, 13:3702/04/17
Feb 4, 2017, 13:39(edited)
03/27/14

sparhawk my guess to right now is sign up to a place you can upload your screenshots too, so you can link them here,,..

I know it's extra baggage... this is my first mobile game, im not sure what others use yet...
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.