Spec op payout

40 Replies
Sparhawk122
5 March, 2017, 10:15 PM UTC
Kibraiker007 said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

Hi!

We do care about our players and we suggest you a lot of things to do in the game, not only the Operations.

Really ?) Some time ago i saw a really "cool" picture. One, i suppose, very rich person, destroyed a WHOLE CLAN with 65 sectors by HIS OWN in 30 minutes (!)

And the next day the same person has destroyed another clan with Level 9 HQ.

Do you really care about your players if one  sector can destroy 150 sectors by his own?)  Do this game really has any balance? Probably in the future you will introduce a button for 10000 USD which will help you to destroy every sector on the map?)

It is extremely sad, that if you don't pay, you will be just an ash.

So looks like you just care about donators) They really have much fun)
These people with 50 mil or more are not rich. They have found exploits. Their losses are not losses because they use exploits to get the required diamonds to revive any losses they take. They use the cover story that they get their massive armies from Spec Ops which after I came 3rd in the weekly top 10 from ops a while back by doing numerous level 90-100 ops is not possible. And not in that short a period of time.
Carpe Diem
UTC +8:00
1783163 users registered; 48651 topic; 288174 posts; our newest member:Темный Серафим