All Categories

15k troops gone

15k troops gone

Search
Jan 7, 2017, 07:3001/07/17

15k troops gone

Hi doing missions I have lost all of my troops.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 7, 2017, 19:1101/07/17
03/27/14
time to rebuild?
Jan 16, 2017, 21:4601/16/17
Jan 17, 2017, 10:31(edited)
01/24/17

My gawd. Moderator, atleast post something helpful, instead of patronizing the poor bloke. 

If he were to rebuild normally, via the barracks, and along with the small rewards for chests and completing objectices. Rebuilding 15k troop could take anywhere from two weeks onwards. If his base is at a decent stage maybe one week. The tactic here is to be balanced so that you lose lots of troops to steer or coerce you in the direction of diamond recovery which means money money money. Most of the reviews say the same thing. And a lot of the reviews say do not do ops, the higher levels ops more so. Takes too much to recover. Also do not use strategic units in ops, or units you yourself can not build. And the bank RSS system is hit and miss with some ops even though you have payed the bank back you have a chance of not getting rewarded troops. After the last update myself and others agree that ops have increased in difficulty.

However. You losing troops to a series of missions designed to have you move in the direction of spending money is not a bug. It is a underhanded balanced system where maybe 1  out of 20 manage not to have issues.
Jan 19, 2017, 14:2301/19/17

Sparhawk122 said:

My gawd. Moderator, atleast post something helpful, instead of patronizing the poor bloke. 

If he were to rebuild normally, via the barracks, and along with the small rewards for chests and completing objectices. Rebuilding 15k troop could take anywhere from two weeks onwards. If his base is at a decent stage maybe one week. The tactic here is to be balanced so that you lose lots of troops to steer or coerce you in the direction of diamond recovery which means money money money. Most of the reviews say the same thing. And a lot of the reviews say do not do ops, the higher levels ops more so. Takes too much to recover. Also do not use strategic units in ops, or units you yourself can not build. And the bank RSS system is hit and miss with some ops even though you have payed the bank back you have a chance of not getting rewarded troops. After the last update myself and others agree that ops have increased in difficulty.

However. You losing troops to a series of missions designed to have you move in the direction of spending money is not a bug. It is a underhanded balanced system where maybe 1  out of 20 manage not to have issues.

As I said in the previous topic Operations mechanic haven't been changed.

Jan 23, 2017, 09:3001/23/17
01/24/17
NIKITA METEOR said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Okay. But except for yourself and the moderator, everyone has the exact opposite opinion. I do not think I have seen one person here that agrees with you two. Nor in-game on chat when everyone is losing their cool over spec ops ;)
Jan 23, 2017, 12:5701/23/17
03/27/14

Sparhawk122 said:

NIKITA METEOR said:

Sparhawk122 said:

Okay. But except for yourself and the moderator, everyone has the exact opposite opinion. I do not think I have seen one person here that agrees with you two. Nor in-game on chat when everyone is losing their cool over spec ops ;)

No im here to give a spoken or written reply or response to a question the best i can..

I know the OP's are a pain, my job here is to give a alternated solution

Im totally with Gooses recent post on here... 
Jan 29, 2017, 07:5601/29/17
how do i revive my troops without spending diamonds cause emergency revive doesn't work please 
Jan 29, 2017, 14:5001/29/17
03/27/14
CHAOSxG said:

how do i revive my troops without spending diamonds cause emergency revive doesn't work please 
you can only revive your troops free if your base was attacked troops that was killed attacking another base or doing OP's does not get emergeny revival free but can be revived with diamonds 
Feb 2, 2017, 10:0402/02/17
Feb 2, 2017, 10:07(edited)
Blasphemy said:

CHAOSxG said:

you can only revive your troops free if your base was attacked troops that was killed attacking another base or doing OP's does not get emergeny revival free but can be revived with diamonds 

Feb 7, 2017, 10:0802/07/17
01/24/17
If they made it more FAIR. They would lose money. 
Feb 7, 2017, 12:4902/07/17

Guys, please, post your advises in Suggestion forum branch.

And any further discussions in Game Discussion branch =)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.