All Categories

Hero Gear not working

Hero Gear not working

Search
Dec 27, 2016, 22:2312/27/16

Hero Gear not working

Hi,

So, I am interested in the Hero Gear, and the potential for greatly increasing troop strengths, up to possibly 60%.

Only problem is, it doesn't seem to work.

Here is my standard Hero Gear setup(15.4 def for infantry)

And the effect on the Commando (3.8 def)

If I now send 225 Commando's to a level 59 Defence Special op (859 def)

This is the battle report (860 def against 920)

Now change the Hero Gear(27.4% def for infantry)

The effect on the Commando(4.1 def)

Send 225 Commando's, same op, (940 def )

And the battle report (941 def against 916)

To add to this, if you change the Hero Gear after a battle, the battle report changes too.

The point is that changing Gear to give strength to troops  doesn't work. In this test, only a few troops were used, but the difference becomes significant when sending large numbers of infantry with up to 60% Gear bonus. 

Today, being an alliance special ops mission day, I sent 30k Grenadiers to battle, using the upgraded infantry gear, but 55k power went missing.

I'm sorry about the size of the screen shots, can't seem to change it.

I hope you can fix this problem, as infantry are the quickest to make it would be nice to increase their power when needed, as I am sure that was the way it was designed to be.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 28, 2016, 13:0412/28/16

Greetings!

1. "If you change the Hero Gear after a battle, the battle report changes too". It's not a bug, it's how battlereports work. Unfortunately, we can't do anything with it at the moment.

2. I see that you have sent 2 similar screenshots of the first battle, only Defense Points are changed, but we have already discussed it. Could you send a screenshot of the second battle please?

3. "Today, being an alliance special ops mission day, I sent 30k Grenadiers to battle, using the upgraded infantry gear, but 55k power went missing". Why did you decide so and how exactly they were missed? 

Dec 28, 2016, 14:1512/28/16
Dec 28, 2016, 14:17(edited)

Hi Nikita,

Thanks for the reply.

First thing is, do you play this game, and have you tried reproducing my results ?

Your points:

1. Battle reports that change after the battle seems very odd to me, if this is not a bug are you saying it is intentional ?

2. I have now put the correct screen shot in, sorry,  if anything it makes it look worse.

3. I'm not sure I understand your question, "why send troops to battle ?" , it's a war game.

Here is an example of sending improved Grenadiers , 7k of them, and the loss of 13k power, the improved hero Gear didn't make any difference.

Do that 5 times and you lose 65k.

Dec 29, 2016, 15:5812/29/16

MadHatter said:

Hi Nikita,

Thanks for the reply.

First thing is, do you play this game, and have you tried reproducing my results ?

Your points:

1. Battle reports that change after the battle seems very odd to me, if this is not a bug are you saying it is intentional ?

2. I have now put the correct screen shot in, sorry,  if anything it makes it look worse.

3. I'm not sure I understand your question, "why send troops to battle ?" , it's a war game.

Here is an example of sending improved Grenadiers , 7k of them, and the loss of 13k power, the improved hero Gear didn't make any difference.

Do that 5 times and you lose 65k.

Thank you!

1. Yes, Battle reports are able to change when you replace items after a battle, it's how this mechanics work.

2. I will pass this information to our developers so they could check what's wrong.

As soon as I get answer, I will let you know.

Jan 4, 2017, 10:0801/04/17
12/04/16

1. Yes, Battle reports are able to change when you replace items after a battle, it's how this mechanics work.

This can't be intentional. I mean, if I fail a test in school and learn that topic afterwards, can my result change? No.

A battle report should reflect what happened at this battle as the result can not be changed.

Jan 5, 2017, 18:0801/05/17
Jan 5, 2017, 18:09(edited)

Kodon Frost said:

This can't be intentional. I mean, if I fail a test in school and learn that topic afterwards, can my result change? No.

A battle report should reflect what happened at this battle as the result can not be changed.

commander the result never changes ( including victory or defeat / units killed or lost / resources won or items / time and place of battle )

the only thing that changes in the report are the stats display on units ( when you change gear )
Jan 11, 2017, 08:2301/11/17

NIKITA METEOR said:

2. I will pass this information to our developers so they could check what's wrong.

As soon as I get answer, I will let you know.

Hi! There is an random element in the battle calculation formula, so there can be such cases as you described. You can feel the difference when you send a big number of Units.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.